Latest Purchase Thread

Big Man

17 hours ago, Bluto10 said:

cheers min. 

that’s what I got told by the shop monkey.

had a Panasonic Sound Blaster(?) ghetto blaster 20 years ago.  Would love to have one again

Hook one of these up to your CD player , can also stream via bluetooth . Cracking wee amp

You'll find it on Amazon 

https://fosiaudio.com/products/t20-bluetooth-tube-amplifier-stereo-receiver-2-channel-class-d-digital-mini-hi-fi-power-amp-preamp-compact-integrated-headphone-amplifier-for-home-passive-speakers-with-6j4-vacuum-tubes-power-supply-by-fosi-audio?_pos=1&_sid=82b661bbc&_ss=r

46 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

You do know you can use the same amp for multiple separates, Bluts?

Yeah. but assumed incorrectly that amp was only for analog stuff like turntables. expected expensive digital players like CD to come all in one.

luckily already got the amp so makes no difference to me

• Dildo 1
1 hour ago, redstrummer said:

I was thinking about getting this one just the other day strummer. Just to hook up to my turntable and speakers. 

https://www.amazon.nl/-/en/dp/B07BQC7GNL/ref=sr_1_5?dchild=1&keywords=fosi%2Baudio&qid=1619430267&sr=8-5&th=1

Would the one you posted be better for just a simple set up? 

3 minutes ago, Parklife said:

Been need a new jacket for a while, so bought a reduced Holubar one after being recommended them by a mate. 

Anyone had one from them before? 

Aye. I’ve got the “Deer Hunter” one they rereleased with Pegg and Son years back. Smart jacket and has lasted well enough. 

Depends fit you are using it for I guess. Just normally chuck mine on for short trips to the pub etc. No extreme weather. 

6 minutes ago, Redforever86 said:

Aye. I’ve got the “Deer Hunter” one they rereleased with Pegg and Son years back. Smart jacket and has lasted well enough. 

Depends fit you are using it for I guess. Just normally chuck mine on for short trips to the pub etc. No extreme weather. 

Aye. That's all mines will be used for tbh, everyday use. Going to the football, pub, etc. Im not going to the North Pole or that. 

What's the fit like? I looked at the sizing and concluded a medium should do me but if they're a bit neat, I might need a large. 

On 4/26/2021 at 11:05 AM, styrofoamplates said:

I was thinking about getting this one just the other day strummer. Just to hook up to my turntable and speakers. 

https://www.amazon.nl/-/en/dp/B07BQC7GNL/ref=sr_1_5?dchild=1&keywords=fosi%2Baudio&qid=1619430267&sr=8-5&th=1

Would the one you posted be better for just a simple set up? 

I'm sure you'll be fine with that but the one I got has the tubes for that warmth / depth of sound , not that I'm any expert . I believe you can upgrade the tubes if you want in the future but I'm very happy with what I use it for , streaming via bluetooth to my old speakers.

I was thinking of getting another one and doing what you are doing , would be also buying a turntable and speakers though . Let me know how you get on 

3 hours ago, Parklife said:

Aye. That's all mines will be used for tbh, everyday use. Going to the football, pub, etc. Im not going to the North Pole or that. 

What's the fit like? I looked at the sizing and concluded a medium should do me but if they're a bit neat, I might need a large. 

Mine is size 3 which I'd consider medium you'd need a size up at least I reckon. Mine is the uninsulated one like. 

Clothing sizes are fucked now, I bought a medium t-shirt fae Hanon about a month ago and it'd been an XL 10 years ago. 

Classic jacket, well worth the money. I've had mine 6 years and washed a few times and still in decent nick.