Latest Purchase Thread

Big Man

3 hours ago, The Boofon said:

House and car insurance. Great time to get all the renewals (increase of 800GBP quoted) just after the most expensive time of year but managed to get 500GBP knocked off by being sensible and having other quotes pre ready before calling them.

Profit on that 

• 2 weeks later...

10 minutes ago, chief_wiggum said:

Looking at new trainers, already have a few pairs of Sambas and my Gazelles squeaked like fuck so don't fancy them, so for a change, do I go for a casual adidas ones below or is Puma acceptable? I await the wisdom of this fine forum. (sarcastic cunts need not reply)

https://m.media-amazon.com/images/I/51AuQbeO0qL._AC_SY575_.jpgspacer.png

Puma every day of the week min. Far comfier and durable than Adidas.

Adidas trainers (especially Stan Smith's) are bone-rattlers. I blame them for only having 24 teeth now.😄

• Haha 1
13 minutes ago, chief_wiggum said:

Looking at new trainers, already have a few pairs of Sambas and my Gazelles squeaked like fuck so don't fancy them, so for a change, do I go for a casual adidas ones below or is Puma acceptable? I await the wisdom of this fine forum. (sarcastic cunts need not reply)

Both absolutely woeful unless you are led by a blind dog, but then I’ll have to question how you put them monstrosities on your post or even type your post, are you about 70 years old? 

5 minutes ago, Red Clive 1995 said:

Both absolutely woeful unless you are led by a blind dog, but then I’ll have to question how you put them monstrosities on your post or even type your post, are you about 70 years old? 

It's you that needs the guide dog, ( i take it that's what you meant) can you nae read.... (sarcastic cunts need not reply) :rolleyes: And yes I am an old bastard, nae quite 70 but heading there fast!

32 minutes ago, chief_wiggum said:

Out of those two, I'd be picking the pumas. 

however, get yourself a pair of smith smiths. Smashing trainer 

• Upvote 1
41 minutes ago, Misers Hill said:

🎣ctm ttm ...fucking ctm...

Goon 🤡

Fucking ttm...💍

you replied 36 minutes ago

but have gone back now again for a 2nd time to dildo 🤣

talk about cwm ttm ctm ctm etc etc fuckin goon

🇨🇳🎱🤡