Kilmarnock Vs Aberdeen

Interesting game in prospect.

Hope Vernon and Arnason are fit to play, and i expect if they are both only 70-80% ready Mr Brown will play both because they have been sorely missed.

I think there is reason and scope to change the team about from the Dunfermline game - Fyvie looked very comfortable in his natural position and I think its worth shuffling the pack to allow this kid to flourish where he belongs. I also think Pawlett is the only natural winger in the squad and is the guy we are crying out for wide right - it might take him a few games to get with it but lets give him that?

Last change for me would be to dorp Gonzales - he's not really showed himself to be anything special and his continental approach to goalieship gives me the gary glitters - too much flippy flap flap. Give Brown his chance, he deserves a go.

My team lines;

GK BROWN

DR JACK

DC ARNASON

DC CONSIDINE

DL FOSTER

MR PAWLETT

MC OSBOURNE

MC FYVIE

ML MILSON

ST VERNON

ST FALLON

Subs; Maggenis Mackie Mawene Gonzalez Megginson Robertson Low

As I say fingers crossed on the walking wounded.

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Killie have slipped up a couple of times at home but think the differance between winning and losing this one is mawene, Shiels, Dayton, Pascali and Heffernan have all been chipping in with goals and they do have a fair bit of pace.

Looking at our team is just depressing.

:laughing: Very Good Stoney - I agree though, think Youl has been too cool a customer of late, his laid back style isgetting him into trouble a lot when Arnason AND Osbourne haven't been in front of him.

Like I say drop him for Arnie, if he's fit.

Only thing I'm looking for out of this game is to get a decent team on the ground ready for Caley and Hibs! Anything else is a bonus.

Between Folly, Milsom, Osborne and Fyvie need to get a central two sorted assuming Arnie comes in for Mawene. Presume Milsom goes to left mid to link with Foster leaves someone to go right. Pawlett has never done it for me on the basis he's usually on stretcher. I'm almost tempted to say Jack - don't think he's let us down in that position but of course that would mean Petula at right back. We might as well play pasquali at Right back!

Interesting game in prospect.

Hope Vernon and Arnason are fit to play, and i expect if they are both only 70-80% ready Mr Brown will play both because they have been sorely missed.

I think there is reason and scope to change the team about from the Dunfermline game - Fyvie looked very comfortable in his natural position and I think its worth shuffling the pack to allow this kid to flourish where he belongs. I also think Pawlett is the only natural winger in the squad and is the guy we are crying out for wide right - it might take him a few games to get with it but lets give him that?

Last change for me would be to dorp Gonzales - he's not really showed himself to be anything special and his continental approach to goalieship gives me the gary glitters - too much flippy flap flap. Give Brown his chance, he deserves a go.

My team lines;

GK BROWN

DR JACK

DC ARNASON

DC CONSIDINE

DL FOSTER

MR PAWLETT

MC OSBOURNE

MC FYVIE

ML MILSON

ST VERNON

ST FALLON

Subs; Maggenis Mackie Mawene Gonzalez Megginson Robertson Low

As I say fingers crossed on the walking wounded.

This is much the line up I had in my head too.

I can't see any better option really. Brown needs to keep 2 up top and just go for it instead of all this safety first stuff.

I don't know why but I think there is a chance we might surprise everyone and beat Killie.

Guest the shepherd

It wid be grand to finally see a win down at Kilmarnock as it has been a long time coming. It wid be doubly grand to see Rory Fallon finally breaking his league duck (injury permitting). A fighting one all draw for me. The 'Hunting Lodge' awaits on Saturday..................

Having thought about that line up, and having watched a re-run of the Dunfermline game , i'd be inclined to go for Joshua with Vernon rather than Fallon.

Yes he missed 5 chances but the point is he created them for himself - and if he can continue to do his impression of a JCB whats to say they would fall for Vernon to slot away?

I think Josh maybe deserves a second start, and in any cae he got a goal so who knows psychologically what that has done for him in this weeks training.

Anyway - this is all conjuecture as is that line up - listening to Mr Brown on Red TV there he is very cagey about the fitness of Arnie, Vernon - and even Fallon now as he went off at H/T. I hope he's at it with his mind games again and at least Vern and Arnie make it or we'll be up against it.