Stag Do

Nespa

nah, ye need tae fit in some hooring in a'

see that's what i thought might be involved, particularly given all the drinking.

in which case, are you not taking a distinct chance with your future nuptials by not only hooring, but hooring with friends (who always have loose lips at some point), and possibly pictures being taken of you hooring, and getting seen by the future bride? before or after the wedding?

seems a no-win to me. but each to their own.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

see that's what i thought might be involved, particularly given all the drinking.

in which case, are you not taking a distinct chance with your future nuptials by not only hooring, but hooring with friends (who always have loose lips at some point), and possibly pictures being taken of you hooring, and getting seen by the future bride? before or after the wedding?

seems a no-win to me. but each to their own.

No everyone signs up to the "what goes on on tour stays on tour code of conduct" if its broken they get a slap from everyone. ANd all photos are vetted prior to being made public. All bases are covered ;-)

So basically shag about, just prior to getting married, but conspire to cover it up.

A fine basis for establishing the trust necessary for a long-standing partnership.

No good can come of it, if you are serious about getting married.

I think these are just 'play' marriages, Hollyoaks style, all show, no substance, over in 5 years max.

No everyone signs up to the "what goes on on tour stays on tour code of conduct" if its broken they get a slap from everyone. ANd all photos are vetted prior to being made public. All bases are covered ;-)

if the code is broken they may get a slap, but you marriage may be in the bin.

there's no one i trust that much.

but hope you have fun! and at least get some pictures to remember it by, if the memory's a bit hazy! :thumbs:

if the code is broken they may get a slap, but you marriage may be in the bin.

there's no one i trust that much.

but hope you have fun! and at least get some pictures to remember it by, if the memory's a bit hazy! :thumbs:

Not saying everyone does it. Some guys do it, some dont. Up to the individual concerned. The ones who dont though still keep quiet, if they want to keep their mates that is.

So basically shag about, just prior to getting married, but conspire to cover it up.

A fine basis for establishing the trust necessary for a long-standing partnership.

No good can come of it, if you are serious about getting married.

I think these are just 'play' marriages, Hollyoaks style, all show, no substance, over in 5 years max.

Aright Councillor Tup.

You're onto something there Tup. They're a sad spectacle. The women, and increasingly, the men, are delighted, they get to be centre of attention through the hen night/stag do, and of course the big day itself, get to organise things on facebook, and take five thousand photos over the course of it all, every one of which has to go on facebook, all the while spending colossal amounts of money they don't have on 'their special day'. Once the mundanity of married life actually kicks in, look out, trouble ahead.

At the moment there are 22 of us going.

I was of the same idea of no getting dressed yup until a few years ago when we all went to Ibiza and the groom got dressed up as a bird, mini skirt and all and the horny wee ladies were trying to pull his wire all weekend.

I would like that!

You're onto something there Tup. They're a sad spectacle. The women, and increasingly, the men, are delighted, they get to be centre of attention through the hen night/stag do, and of course the big day itself, get to organise things on facebook, and take five thousand photos over the course of it all, every one of which has to go on facebook, all the while spending colossal amounts of money they don't have on 'their special day'. Once the mundanity of married life actually kicks in, look out, trouble ahead.

still no got a bird Harcus??? :laughing:

No phones, cameras or facebook! dem the rules!

You have to do something to draw attention to the groom,pretty boring trip if u just stand nicely in a pub and go to the football which happens every weekend. Make a cunt of him, thats the whole point of the stagger.

agreed!

just the stag tho! bought ma mate a nice wee size 12 out of the charity shop at the weekend for whitley Bay!

feck knows what will get done to me!