Stag Do

Nespa

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i'd say that's exactly part of the reason he's there.. in addition to having a good time :hysterical:

We'll all have to agree to disagree then! :thumbup1:

The groom should be "looked after" and perhaps expect a few treats on his stag, that doesn't include wearing fancy dress or a skirt, well not in my circle of friends anyway. :sherlock:

is that cause you booted him out of teh family when he came out the closet?

nae luck for you having gay family members. its in the genes apparently.

Aye, he lives in Turriff now with a heap of jessies who like hunting, shooting and fishing.

Even though he's a poof and I've no time for him, best of luck to him.

You must organise the most boring stag parties goin about. What a snore fest.

Little do you know dazzy, his nickname was gleaned from organising busloads of stag and hen parties on trips to Hazlehead Forest, where they would pick magic mushies, and then play a massive game of hide and seek in the forest, it was seriously popular back in the day.

He uses a walking stick now so leave him be.

Was there for mine a few years back.

Plenty incidents, one even made front page evening express and the Sun and Star.

I got chased out a sex shop by a mop wielding spunk cleaner and spent my weekend allowance on the first night.

Oh aye and I slept through Hertha v Bayern buckled.

Sounds like a weekend and a half cheesers! I won't ask what you did to deserve the mop treatment...

Pretty much agreed on everything for my stag-do last night.

Heading to Newcastle, put forward a few ideas to my best man - but all has been left in the capable hands of him now to organise.

Roll on!

you been to newcastle before berto?

its an ace place for a night out.

jesmonds a decent area, bit out of town and studenty but there a few cool bars and restaurants.

you been to newcastle before berto?

its an ace place for a night out.

jesmonds a decent area, bit out of town and studenty but there a few cool bars and restaurants.

stayed in Jesmond twice and its superb! Nursing college there so that helps the ratio in the boozers!

Was on a good stagger to Newcastle a couple of years ago, bit of the obligatory karting and clay pigeon shooting, one of the guys broke his ribs karting so ended up shooting from the hip for the clay pigeons. :poster_oops:

Would go again, as people have said, loads of good places for drinking and eating around the town.

Was on a good stagger to Newcastle a couple of years ago, bit of the obligatory karting and clay pigeon shooting, one of the guys broke his ribs karting so ended up shooting from the hip for the clay pigeons. :poster_oops:

Would go again, as people have said, loads of good places for drinking and eating around the town.

why go to the effort of a stag do to go karting and slate shooting?

never understood it myself.