Paul Lawrie's Corner

You're welcome in Boofon's Corner any day Paul. Or Tup's for that matter. You've avoided the roid club as well lucky for you.

You don't reply to PM's, so Mr Lawrie would be best to avoid your corner if he is seeking answers... :laughing:

Well Paul, it has been a very long time since we caught up - but to give you a clue, tonight I'm off to play the course where it all started. Got a league match to play!!!

Do you remember, 1976 ish - me & my dad, you, your brother and your dad??? You will know the course I mean!!! Thinks its the 1st time I've played it since!!!

This should cause some confusion on here!! Anyway, if you want send me a PM, then it would be great to catch up.

Well Paul, it has been a very long time since we caught up - but to give you a clue, tonight I'm off to play the course where it all started. Got a league match to play!!!

Do you remember, 1976 ish - me & my dad, you, your brother and your dad??? You will know the course I mean!!! Thinks its the 1st time I've played it since!!!

This should cause some confusion on here!! Anyway, if you want send me a PM, then it would be great to catch up.

5 ball ?

Tut, Tut!

Would have played the Volvo matchplay this week but didn't get in strange qualifying criteria as 14 of the 24 players below me in world rankings but it's their event so nae moaning just saying. Lol.

Refurbishments at PLGC pretty much completed looks great very pleased with it

Paul

I don't know you or Paul but Martain Laird has scored me more points in my Bunkered golf team than Paul has, so since you know paul, could you please ask him to get his finger out please?

Cheers :thumbup1:

• Downvote 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Haha love it Min

Green at home waiting for new turf

Just join PLGC then you can work away on short game

Paul

Phit? Baith yer hame green and the PLGC are awaiting new turf? Where are you practicing, Deeside GC?

Managed to find a decent bit of turf up the road at Kippie Lodge, will do for now.