Paul Lawrie's Corner

pretty decent score this morning with 68 blows but should have been a few less as gave away some silly shots at 7 and 8 then hit poor shot at 17 to find water but this week been much better and have rolled it good on the greens so alot of positives all round

rocket your a beut

paul

• Upvote 4

pretty decent score this morning with 68 blows but should have been a few less as gave away some silly shots at 7 and 8 then hit poor shot at 17 to find water but this week been much better and have rolled it good on the greens so alot of positives all round

rocket your a beut

paul

:laughing:

He sure is.

cow, you're an arse. I'm not "selling" anything. You don't know the precise reasons why Paul Lawrie and I won't be working together but it doesn't mean that we don't have an open dialogue. You assume I'm trying to canvass him. I'm provoking debate. This is what a forum is all about. When I provoked debate with you, you were too stupid to see what was going on and went all personal and sickboy, something that afflicts you still. I think it's great you haven't fucked off from the forum with your tail between your legs. You're a beaut min, a weegie aspiring wannabe beaut.

I guess it's because, Paul trusts his swing coach and the direction his game is going. Now some absolute chopper that thinks stats matter more that technique and metal strength. Your product flourishes in the gutters of professional golf. One of the players I play loads with/coach won on the access tour last week. If only she had your hackers guide to fucking up, she's have missed the cut.

You put the mockers on it ss, although birdie at the last was cool.

The most impressive stat of all for me is how often Paul makes cuts. I remember Marc Warren's career record a couple of years ago was missing more than half the cuts every year, including the times he won in 2006 and 2007. As he sits on the sidelines this weekend after another good showing last weekend, at Wentworth, Mr Lawrie just keeps on soldiering on and picking up world ranking points. As Marc closes in on a OWGR top 100 spot (109th now), Paul is firmly in the top 50 and is consistently playing the game at a higher and better level.

Warren is also a hun that supports help our heroes. Utter cunt.

I beat him at cawder in a county match with a hole in one at the 18th. 2up cow.

Warren's made over half a million this year already and over half a million last year yet you, the aspiring middle class wannabe who's proud of his shite Lexus and shite Kia, who lives in a shite semi-detached and tells us how proud he is to afford membership of a gym and a golf club, you're telling us that you coach Heather and that you're better than Warren? Yeah right. You know fuck all about fuck all. If you did have anything to contribute, we would have read something from you before now. Don't PM me again. No I won't be accepting your offer for a meet and a beer and a game of golf. Others could speculate why I won't be.

Cow 2up> Marc Warren Gubbed. Cawder.

Paul, you've played heaps of courses. Can you kindly add a hole or two to my "holes you can reach from the tee with a putter" list on the Golf Section thread?

Nae bad golf at the weekend. What about that Aussie dude who got 2 holes-in-one? I've been playing 34 years and never got one, he gets two in a round.

Paul, you've played heaps of courses. Can you kindly add a hole or two to my "holes you can reach from the tee with a putter" list on the Golf Section thread? Nae bad golf at the weekend. What about that Aussie dude who got 2 holes-in-one? I've been playing 34 years and never got one, he gets two in a round.

The 7th at Cullen. Hitting right down a gulley. There is a path all the way down and you could just putt onto the path and with lucky bounces all the way down it's possible to get a hole in one.

The 7th at Cullen. Hitting right down a gulley. There is a path all the way down and you could just putt onto the path and with lucky bounces all the way down it's possible to get a hole in one.

I ended up 4 inches fae the hole from the tee there.

I got my par.

Thanks much appreciated

Course very wet greens pretty quick considering , rough brutal ,

Looking forward to it

Paul.

Never played this course before this week, Paul? How do you suss it out on only a few practice rounds? All down to your caddies yardages and together you work it out?

What did you make of Newburgh the other night? A few quirky holes on that back nine. I used to love playing that course as the old nine holer in the Gordon District League many years ago.

Watching Sky Sports and McIlroy winning the US Open two years ago; seemed to swing it so much better then than he does now.