Paul Lawrie's Corner

Not in the slightest, the oldest piece of kit in my bag (including my bag) is my hybrid which is under two years old, everything else was bought last year.

Big fuck off tour bags are extrememly gay though, don't blame you for wanting to change it, I was just offering friendly advice.

It's nae the full tour size - the 9.5" chat.

I'm nae going to change my new bag, I like it - and the parents-in-law invested quite heavily in it I presume. I suppose I need to up my game to suit my fuckin' bag! The Mizuno fabric number it replaced was bought to force me into carrying my clubs. I won't be carrying the new one.

It's nae the full tour size - the 9.5" chat.

I'm nae going to change my new bag, I like it - and the parents-in-law invested quite heavily in it I presume. I suppose I need to up my game to suit my fuckin' bag! The Mizuno fabric number it replaced was bought to force me into carrying my clubs. I won't be carrying the new one.

Fuck sakes chunty min, that's jist a normal trolley bag, and nae a big een at that ye drama queen. And it's vinyl btw, nae leather :checkit:

Fuck sakes chunty min, that's jist a normal trolley bag, and nae a big een at that ye drama queen. And it's vinyl btw, nae leather :checkit:

Oh, seems bigger than any trolley bag I've ever had before. Heavy as well. Yeah, definitely vinyl too - a nice 70s touch. Anyway, it's getting the first airing on Sunday, going for a game then. Going to have a wee practice at the driving range on Saturday as I haven't played in yonks.

little bit of everything today, hit it poorly and putter was cold , no complaints shite day better tomorrow

paul

If looking for motivation just think about missing cut, flying home and feeling you have to head to Pittodrie!!

Edit: scrap that and relax - no cut!!

So strange but I thought there was a post by RS on this but it's gone??

Paul

There was. It was a good one as well about you trying to get another major and how getting to the last 9 holes of a major is a big test or words to that effect.

He did all you a sheep shagging cunt but then we all are on this forum.

I didn't see anything wrong with it.

There was. It was a good one as well about you trying to get another major and how getting to the last 9 holes of a major is a big test or words to that effect.

He did all you a sheep shagging cunt but then we all are on this forum.

I didn't see anything wrong with it.

Somewhere did it go??

Just looked at the tags, it is the 10.5" staff bag. It gets its first run out today on a nice course, hopefully my short game is ok (doubtful, only played 9 holes in the last 4 months due to an ankle injury). Got a white click-gear 3.0 to cart the thing around. Very impressed with that thing - easy to fold and goes really small.

Would honestly take level 5s today just to get my eye back in. Locking in a weekly game from this week - going to be tough with another of the Chutney clan due for arrival in August. Going to have to sacrifice the 5-a-sides.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Tiger is putting the lights out so will be heavy favourite , Justin rose could go close and also Louis ousthazen (dodgy spelling)

Cheers Paul, I ken you know a lot about golf so will put the money I was keeping back to feed my child on the latter two, Tiger is not worth backing at the odds he's at, thanks.

Why you not at the Texas Open?

Last time I watched golf I'm sure I saw Tiger marking his ball with a black pen, isn't that cheating, putting an arrow on it towards the hole must be an advantage?

Putting and putting are the same word yet they mean different things, that's bizzare.

Putting an arrow, putting a ball, never thought of it before, they should have spelled the former pooting, whoever invented words.

I wonder who invented the word "golf", I'd have called it hitball.