Rangers Into Administration

Red Dragon

Opinion of the news?  

339 members have voted

1. 1. Best news ever?

• Yes

More threats from the Scottish footballing authorities.

Social unrest my arse. The majority of fans from all the other Scottish clubs want Newco in div 3 as a minimum.

Read the whole article and couldn't believe what I was reading. After what the SFL clubs have said following their meeting yesterday, Regan is still trying to scare them into letting Sevco into SFL1 and threatening them with SPL2. Not one SPL chairman has spoken about SPL2 or given the idea any credence. I think he has completely underestimates the the strength of feeling and resolve of the SPL & SFL chairmen and fans on this. The man has to go.

From the Scotsman although mysteriously deleted (hide any sharp objects)

Could have been down to the fact that I don't actually believe Regan would come out with such crap.

Social unrest... so Regan is saying that Newco's fans will resort to terrorism?

In that case the government needs to be questioning Regan regards where he gets this information... because if national security is now an issue then this is no longer a sporting issue, it's a matter for law enforcement and counter-terrorism.

I would urge Regan to contact the police immediately, and I would urge fans to also contact local government to see what steps are being taken to investigate this threat.

• Upvote 3

:o :o

Fucking astonishing.

But excellent all the same.

This has no fucking chance of going through.

Like I said when it broke...it is fucking bribery pure and simple.

Holding a gun to the head sums it up perfectly.

If Findlay is thinking that way, then the jobs a goodun.

Hi Mutts! How's the hol??

Findlay is an oldco shareholder and has to deal with the conflict of interest otherwise he'd be struck off as a QC by the law society, would be discredited by the Crown Office & Procurator Fiscal Service and sacked as as barrister. He's looking after number one. lolrangers.gif

Even Green today was saying after the vote how he'd be happy to accept whatever division the SFL put the Hun into, now we read this pish.

Story is slowly moving away from the Huns and more towards the seemingly unashamed corruption at the top of our game.

As with Doncaster, it's yet more propaganda but the decision remains in the club's hands.

Story has defo moved on. It's bigger than the Huns now.

If that is for real, then Regan has to take Doncaster's hand as they fxck off back to where they came from?

Are they both guffs?

Seems to me that neither of them have grasped that it is game over.

All ( well nearly all ) clubs are showing that no half arsed guff plan is going to ride roughshod over the game in Scotland.

Next thing they all need to do is pass that vote of no confidence in the leadership, then we can all get on with it.

huns in 3rd if they can convince that they can field a team otherwise step aside and let someone else in, cheatin cxnts!

is there any chance that UEFA could come in and kick the crap out the sfa and force them into following there own rules, even better take over the running of scottish football from the morons who run it at present

With the players contracts issue now going to FIFA it is inevitable that UEFA and FIFA will be sticking their ore in any day soon.

I just can't imagine where this could all end. SFA and SPL charged with bringing the game into disrepute?

Will we have football next season?

They really do have an incredibly over inflated sense of their own importance. And when it comes down to it what really would be lost out of the economy

Time to closely examine the SPL and SFA accounts and payments made to these bodies and to their directors.

They expect to examine us and all the other teams, and they claim openness, so who are they to refuse? checkit.gif

Time to closely examine the SPL and SFA accounts and payments made to these bodies and to their directors.

They expect to examine us and all the other teams, and they claim openness, so who are they to refuse? checkit.gif

SPL Ltd are a business and a limited company.

V, why don't you check out their accounts and see how much Sky/ESPN have funded them

http://companycheck....ompany/SC175364

Also, I may add, please check the current directors.

Is that 12 saying no and 2 abstaining now?

And they need at least half the clubs to vote yes?

I make it 10 No and 2 abstaining - on a poll of their websites. Some clubs are yet to hold their fan meetings, others said they wouldn't say anything before yesterday's meeting but haven't yet said anything since.

Cowdenbeath

Dunfermline

Falkirk

Greenock

Partick Thistle

Raith Rovers

East Fife

Clyde

Stirling Albion

Stranraer

Dundee

Airdrie United

Absolutely no Yes votes yet (although a one or two did seem to suggest they'd accept a SFL3 application)

Dunno. Hard to tell. Not like he's mentally stable, so anythings possible.

It's real guys. After monitoring RM and FF.. I felt dirty after it. The Celtic fans tried to close him down a few days ago so JBs account was suspended off and on.

SPL Ltd are a business and a limited company.

V, why don't you check out their accounts and see how much Sky/ESPN have funded them

http://companycheck....ompany/SC175364

Also, I may add, please check the current directors.

I'd need a login for that. Too lazy for that tonight.

I note Martin Bain still listed as director if thats what you are driving at? But I take this as a failure to notify companies house surely?

Also still has the lad who just resigned listed.

1341439412[/url]' post='783008']

It's real guys. After monitoring RM and FF.. I felt dirty after it. The Celtic fans tried to close him down a few days ago so JBs account was suspended off and on.

Why the hell would Celtic fans want to close it down? It's comedy gold! I'm following. Can't wait for next update.