Rangers Into Administration

Red Dragon

Opinion of the news?  

339 members have voted

1. 1. Best news ever?

• Yes

Personally I don't give a fuck we're not playing them next season.

They can go fuck themselves for all their cheating.

Hopefully we can get them in the cup and punt them out.

They might be out the cups before the big teams come in especially as they have no players

Is there any chance the SFL will either:

a) Decide it has to be an open procedure where any club can apply and consider Sevco along with other applicants, or

b) Reject Sevco altogether because they don't believe they meet the criteria, such as being able to complete their fixtures due to lack of players or finances

I know what you mean, not so much even the Pittodrie games but there's nothing like a trip to Ibrox to get the blood pressure rising.

Need to bear in mind though, the oldies will tell us it used to be 100 times as adrenaline busting when we were regularly pumping them in big games when it was an even playing field - when the New Hun come back upI'm sure we'll hate them every bit as much as we hated their former incarnation.

We needed a level playing field and now we've got one, lets play!

Is there any chance the SFL will either:

a) Decide it has to be an open procedure where any club can apply and consider Sevco along with other applicants, or

b) Reject Sevco altogether because they don't believe they meet the criteria, such as being able to complete their fixtures due to lack of players or finances

or

c) Not even consider the application due to the absence of 3 years audited accounts?

Thought not.

Just listening to John McEnroe on five live phone in.

Some Tim phoned in for the sole reason of claiming he watched McEnroe with jelly and ice cream. He then said he's having jelly and ice cream today as its like our independence day in Scotland.

I was cringing at it. Something doesn't sit right with me about the tims celebrating like us. They are no different to those former bastards in blue. They should be next!!! Cunts

I noted that turn of phrase.

I was pretty surprised that Spence or Cosgrove didna pick up on it.

I thought it odd at the time, maybe the guy just had a slip of the tongue with getting flustered in front of the cameras, but it jumped out at me, and no-one seems to have picked up on it.

More threats from the Scottish footballing authorities.

Social unrest my arse. The majority of fans from all the other Scottish clubs want Newco in div 3 as a minimum.

:wtf: There's problems in Scottish society caused by them being so big, or rather it's used as an outlet that oldco turned a blind eye to because it was to their advantage.

Regan now neck and neck with Doncaster in the untenable position stakes

:o :o

Fucking astonishing.

But excellent all the same.

This has no fucking chance of going through.

Like I said when it broke...it is fucking bribery pure and simple.

Holding a gun to the head sums it up perfectly.

If Findlay is thinking that way, then the jobs a goodun.

I have a picture of him standing up at this EGM and starting to sing "The cry was no surrender..." :hunbash:

_364807_donaldfindlaysinging150.jpg

Hopefully we'll get one or two more clubs releasing more great statements like this one in the coming days at least.

:o :o

Fucking astonishing.

But excellent all the same.

This has no fucking chance of going through.

Like I said when it broke...it is fucking bribery pure and simple.

Holding a gun to the head sums it up perfectly.

If Findlay is thinking that way, then the jobs a goodun.

Was just away to post the same thing. One of the most astonishing statements I've read in this debacle for a while. If they can't get Donald findlays support then they truly are screwed. :lolrangers:

More threats from the Scottish footballing authorities.

Social unrest my arse. The majority of fans from all the other Scottish clubs want Newco in div 3 as a minimum.

What a cunt Regan is. The capacity of Ibrox will be the same regardless of whether they play in Divisio 1 or 3.

So the slavering hun hoards can still take their brainwashed kids to watch the Hun replacements, only they'll have to do it in Division 3.

RMG DMG