Rangers Into Administration

Red Dragon

Opinion of the news?  

339 members have voted

1. 1. Best news ever?

• Yes

Just had to post on this momentous day , well done to all the SPL chairman for caring this through and showing integrity . No huns in the SPL and liquidated , just incredible and pay pack time for all there cheating

and gloating over the last 20 odd years

Now lets see the SFL chairman do the right thing and boot them out for good :lolrangers:

When do we find out who club 12 will be in the SPL ? Surely Dundee will be told if it is them before the vote to allow sevco into the SFL ?

Fuck Stoorie Brae Discovery FC.

Ahm rootin fer Dunfy,Stephens bridies,The Skids and Jim Leishmans poems ur better than that ragin radge McGonagal."The Tay Bridge Disaster"my arse,Big Jim can blaw that right oot the water,ken.

I wonder why - are they going to announce there is a conflict of interest - or vote no - or move to Govan?

I was thinking Cowdenbeath might serve as a host for the rotting spirit of Rangers to resurrect itself, but then didn't their Chairman, popular bigot and QC, Donald Findlay, not own shares in the now defunct Rangers FC of Govan?

And if so, wouldn't that be one of those 'Conflicts of Interest' that, fair enough, tends to be ignored by the authorities where Rangers are concerned?

John Brown has been losing the plot over on Radio Clyde.

His backers are apparently "the Rangers fans" (good luck with the fit and proper persons test with them), he won't divulge what Green said to him as "it'd put his safety at risk" and Rangers will be in Division 1 next season otherwise 20 clubs will go to the wall :hysterical:

20 clubs! I didn't realise the orcs were funding so much - no wonder they are in debt!

:lolrangers:

What a truly wonderful day :) Its the most excited I've been about a new season in years :) Its also the first time in years I've been delighted with how our club has conducted itself.

Oh, and Kelt, I used to enjoy reading your posts, but with that new sig, I can never manage to finish reading one of your posts, good work :)

Wednesday 4 July 2012

6:50 pm

Alex Thomson

80Rate this

At last! Finally a day which stands out in the long-running car-crash of Scottish football.

A day where a decision was reached.

A day when the voice of fans / customers was finally seen to have been heard and acted upon.

A day when integrity in sport came first and money came where it belongs in sport

John Brown has been losing the plot over on Radio Clyde.

His backers are apparently "the Rangers fans" (good luck with the fit and proper persons test with them), he won't divulge what Green said to him as "it'd put his safety at risk" and Rangers will be in Division 1 next season otherwise 20 clubs will go to the wall :hysterical:

It's up to 20 clubs now, is it? It was originally 4 or 5.

I guess the longer Newco doesn't get its own way the more hysterical the rhetoric from Green, Brown, Newco, the SFA and Doncaster.

If you don't vote in Newco then all the clubs in Scotland will die, and all your babies will be cast into Hell, and it will rain frogs... fucking FROGS!

Do you want that to happen?

Could all the clubs in the SLF abstain due to conflict of interest,as all would no doubt gain from newco's "climb up the divisions"because of the 50,000 travelling support,they would no doubt carry? Abstaining is the equivalent to a no,no?

Why have I got a gospel choir singing "Oh Happy Days" in ma heid,on a loop?

right, first of all i'm in Kirkcaldy at the minute, a county usually crawling with huns wearing their hun tops, today ive seen bugger all, seen a few Raith fans proudly wearing theres which i have respect for after what hutton has said. I went into JJB looking for a waterproof jacket of sorts and they canny shift hun gear at all, guy in shop reckons they have sold more engerland tops than huns. so much for no walking away.

what a brilliant day, hope that sfl clubs do it again next week and goodbye huns :lolrangers: :lolrangers:

right, first of all i'm in Kirkcaldy at the minute, a county usually crawling with huns wearing their hun tops, today ive seen bugger all, seen a few Raith fans proudly wearing theres which i have respect for after what hutton has said. I went into JJB looking for a waterproof jacket of sorts and they canny shift hun gear at all, guy in shop reckons they have sold more engerland tops than huns. so much for no walking away.

what a brilliant day, hope that sfl clubs do it again next week and goodbye huns :lolrangers: :lolrangers:

Brilliant day indeed! How's Chafford Hundred mate? I worked at a customer down there for a while!

I'll be honest and say that I am not over the moon about Rangers being sent packing as it's four games less to look forward to this season, four fixtures that I actually got excited about are gone. It's a "love hate" thing and it's not going to be the same having four fixture vs Scumdee, it just won't get the blood pumping the same wat i'm afraid.

I totally respect all the clubs for voting the right way today and rangers HAVE to start in the third div next season (if they are not in any div at all then there will be far to many tubes with too much time on their hands for sending nail bombs to chairmen etc) but it's a bit of a same that a big element is going to be missing from the SPL, I sat in the pub when the Old firm matches were on and loved watching them kick lumps out of each other. Like it or not that was the biggest thing in scottish football and now whats the biggest thing? Farts v Hivs? Dundee v united?

They were our biggest rivals and now they are gone, but we didn't beat them the way I wanted us to. Look how weak their team is going to be! If they were back in we'd have pumped them left right and centre but now we'll never know if we could have or not.

AFC must prosper in the next few years, it's the only chance we'll get as they climb back up to the top tier, as they are sure to do, if we aren't ready then we'll fall back into the shadow we've been in for twenty odd years. If not then i'm off to watch the LOCOS!

• Downvote 6

I'll be honest and say that I am not over the moon about Rangers being sent packing as it's four games less to look forward to this season, four fixtures that I actually got excited about are gone. It's a "love hate" thing and it's not going to be the same having four fixture vs Scumdee, it just won't get the blood pumping the same wat i'm afraid.

I totally respect all the clubs for voting the right way today and rangers HAVE to start in the third div next season (if they are not in any div at all then there will be far to many tubes with too much time on their hands for sending nail bombs to chairmen etc) but it's a bit of a same that a big element is going to be missing from the SPL, I sat in the pub when the Old firm matches were on and loved watching them kick lumps out of each other. Like it or not that was the biggest thing in scottish football and now whats the biggest thing? Farts v Hivs? Dundee v united?

They were our biggest rivals and now they are gone, but we didn't beat them the way I wanted us to. Look how weak their team is going to be! If they were back in we'd have pumped them left right and centre but now we'll never know if we could have or not.

AFC must prosper in the next few years, it's the only chance we'll get as they climb back up to the top tier, as they are sure to do, if we aren't ready then we'll fall back into the shadow we've been in for twenty odd years. If not then i'm off to watch the LOCOS!

We didnt get four games a season against them for the last 3 years because we were in the bottom six.

We won't get four games against Dundee this season because they'll be bottom six and we're going to win the league.

• Upvote 7

Personally I don't give a fuck we're not playing them next season.

They can go fuck themselves for all their cheating.

Hopefully we can get them in the cup and punt them out.