Newco Rangers Poll

Newco Rangers  

137 members have voted

1. 1. Would you continue to attend Aberdeen matches if a newco Rangers are allowed back into the SPL

• Yes
    • No
    • Undecided

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think letting a newco huns into the SPL will affect our crowds in anyway, IF we get off to a good start in the league, fans will always come out and watch a winning team.

A lot of these guys saying they wont go back are rarely through the gates of Pittodrie anyway.

the reason behind that OWS is that Rangers have contributed to a league thats been fixed for 15 years, what motivation would you have to support AFC in a league with a team that have contributed to our clubs demise who have had little or no punishment.

I dont get how you could do that

I don't think letting a newco huns into the SPL will affect our crowds in anyway, IF we get off to a good start in the league, fans will always come out and watch a winning team.

A lot of these guys saying they wont go back are rarely through the gates of Pittodrie anyway.

How can you draw that conclusion other than the fact that most have given up already?

Bury your head in the sand all you want but it will be an absolute disaster for Scottish Football and Aberdeen FC if Newco Huns are allowed straight back in. Attendances will plummet to new lows. Let's try and make the club see sense and ensure that it doesn't happen. What was the email address again?

What a load of bullshit! You can't even see who's voted. Yes there are naive people that are diehards, but a lot of us are taking a great deal of interest in this case and will not return if their punishment is deemed too small.

How can you draw that conclusion other than the fact that most have given up already?

Bury your head in the sand all you want but it will be an absolute disaster for Scottish Football and Aberdeen FC if Newco Huns are allowed straight back in. Attendances will plummet to new lows. Let's try and make the club see sense and ensure that it doesn't happen. What was the email address again?

I'm not saying it right that a newco get straight back into the SPL in fact it would be completely wrong, just that if we have a decent team people will still go and support them.

We and all the other teams in the SPL signed up to a TV deal that gives the OF the lions share of the money but there are still a diehard few that go every week and imo will continue to go along regardless.

I'm not saying it right that a newco get straight back into the SPL in fact it would be completely wrong, just that if we have a decent team people will still go and support them.

We and all the other teams in the SPL signed up to a TV deal that gives the OF the lions share of the money but there are still a diehard few that go every week and imo will continue to go along regardless.

It used to be that the diehard 'core' was 10K, What is it down to now? 7k? This will only get worse if a newco are allowed in. TV money is fuck all compared to what will be, and is already being, lost at the gate.

It used to be that the diehard 'core' was 10K, What is it down to now? 7k? This will only get worse if a newco are allowed in. TV money is fuck all compared to what will be, and is already being, lost at the gate.

We will just have to wait and see what happens I'm sure a few will vote with their feet but a lot are keyboard warriors who as I've said will go IF the team gets off to a flyer

• Site Sponsor

I am and I won't be back if we let them in.

If the newco get voted into the SPL before the Scottish Cup Final (if we get there) will everyone still be going ?

God yeah. But I'm happy to vote otherwise online. Its only the internet after all. And you need to go with the flow. Its not like anyone will take it too seriously.

If the newco get voted into the SPL before the Scottish Cup Final (if we get there) will everyone still be going ?

This season is as it is imo and remains to be played out, we've come this far.

Of course it would be physically impossible for the Hun to liquidate and reform, then re-apply to the SPL and get voted in in the next 5 weeks, so your ridiculous question is irrelevant.

If they are liquidated in time for 2012/13, and subsequently get voted back into the SPL, I will simply not bother ever again with Scottish football.

God yeah. But I'm happy to vote otherwise online. Its only the internet after all. And you need to go with the flow. Its not like anyone will take it too seriously.

What an absoluetly retarded thing to say. Do you not have a mind of your own? Are you just a meek little boy who does what the big boys say? Christ almighty.

What an absoluetly retarded thing to say. Do you not have a mind of your own? Are you just a meek little boy who does what the big boys say? Christ almighty.

It appears, yet again, your half brain cell hadn't kicked into gear. If you understood my point, it was that I wasn't agreeing with the vote on here and was demonstrating independent thought (I wont bother explaining it, you wouldn't understand). If you don't understand what people are talking about don't comment on it. You really do come across like a silly, silly little man.