Zander Diamond Released By Oldham

I can't believe you said that. You have just pissed off every Aberdonian on this board. Zanders priority was to play for Celtic. He didn't care about AFC as proved by his Celtic supporting antics. Sure everyone supports a club but he threw it in peoples faces.

Yeah, stood out for me like dogs baws...

Utter pish V for Vendetta. The guy didn't bring up JC or his team and you somehow turn it into him going on about "JC this, JC that"

Pretty par for the course on this forum. Plenty of people bring up JC in a negative way such as you right here and love the anti-JC circle jerk but this is the other side of that. Bringing him up and then having a go at others who don't join in the group think anti-JC mantra..

Milltertime may or may not be an arse but this kind of behaviour from you here and others, is just as bad if not worse because it's decidedly two-faced.

So Diamond wasn't in JCs team now then?

Expain whats two faced exactly?

Its all simple enough and more fool you for being drawn in by it Oz. I thought you were smarter than that.

MT has a known MO on this forum which involves years of banging in about JC. Even the slightest most unrelated hint of anything to do with the JC era is used as an excuse to get a childish comment or other in.

So I am afraid Mr MT has ONLY himself to blame when people read things into his posts. We've seen it often enough to know what he is getting at even if he is careful enough to try and by oblique about it.

Its pathetic and I've no idea why he has spent so long pursuing such an agenda but please don't insult me by telling me I'm wrong to judge him on a previous history of about 15 bazillion pointless JC related fishing trips on his part. Thats not my doing, my responisbility or my problem. Brought all that on himself.

Millertime - if you honestly had no intention whatsoever to jump to the defence of another of JCs cronies and if you atually believe your comments here are made genuinely and with no alterior motive then I apologise on this occasion. Completely. I must have misunderstood your intentions based on previously voiced opinions.

But think about it properly before you reply with the "100% YES, DAMN RIGHT I DID" or whatever.

MT if you lived in Aberdeen and seen Diamond cutting about town on a Saturday night I'm sure your opinion of him would change. The guy is an arsehole, his attitude was horrendous. I mean going to bars to cheer on Celtic when you play for a rival team is ridiculous, why can't he support his team from his armchair instead of doing it in front of everyone? It sends out the wrong kind of message to the people who are ultimately paying his wages. Playing for Aberdeen and supporting another team is fine, but acting like that undermines a players commitment to the club and it's fans. Add that to the fact that he wasn't very good and his subsequent attitude towards Aberdeen then I think his criticism is justified. That's without even beginning to go into his fucking pope comments. I for one do not want players like him at the club.

Although he made it plainly obvious that he loved the great unwashed, I am surprised that anyone's memories of Diamond in an Aberdeen shirt could be distorted enough by his fondness for the mhinks that they can put him in the same class of player as Mawene.

Yes, he never turned out to be the player that we all thought he would be, but Mawene...................seriously.

you know ryan jack went to ibrox, in the rangers end...yeah?

Ibrox is a big place it's not the same thing really. I'd rather he didn't but at least he could expect a degree of anonymity, Zander neither expected nor wanted his love for Celtic to be kept quiet. IMO there's a difference.

Ibrox is a big place it's not the same thing really. I'd rather he didn't but at least he could expect a degree of anonymity, Zander neither expected nor wanted his love for Celtic to be kept quiet. IMO there's a difference.

Exactly.

MT, what did you think of Zander's interview in the Scotsman article that's in this thread?

How can you defend the bead rattling cunt after that pish?

anyway why should zander hide it?

if im hammered out in the street, ill sing what i want

He should hide it because he is employed by one of their direct rivals in the same league.

Do you go out, get blazing, and sing about Sky's broadband package?

as far as I was aware it was Hampden that jack SUPPOSEDLY went to and sat in the hun end. Didn't think it was confirmed.

Diamond started off well for us and we had high hopes. He didn't go on to bigger things as most expected.

The way he flaunted his support for Celtic was totally unprofessional in my opinion. There is no doubt that the majority of players around will have team they followed as kids but when you sign a professional contract for one of those sides rivals then you should not be flaunting it around that town for all to see.

Mcliesh was apparently a hun but I very much doubt you would have seen him going around town singing the sash on a saturday night.

Diamond is the typical modern old firm fan, none of the other teams matter to them, only the old firm. Sad times

were you not aware someone got jailed for what they wrote on facebook?

id advise you to remove that Karl, trust me

Dinna bother Karl, he never did anything about it when I wrote it.

Even thinking about it is the hallmark of the underclass.

no place for that at anything to do with AFC

I agree MT. I think you should resign from the forum in protest and show these stupid sods who support a "didy forum" where they would be without you and your ilk financially and morally holding up this forum.