Zander Diamond Released By Oldham

So Diamond wasn't in JCs team now then?

Expain whats two faced exactly?

Its all simple enough and more fool you for being drawn in by it Oz. I thought you were smarter than that.

MT has a known MO on this forum which involves years of banging in about JC. Even the slightest most unrelated hint of anything to do with the JC era is used as an excuse to get a childish comment or other in.

So I am afraid Mr MT has ONLY himself to blame when people read things into his posts. We've seen it often enough to know what he is getting at even if he is careful enough to try and by oblique about it.

Its pathetic and I've no idea why he has spent so long pursuing such an agenda but please don't insult me by telling me I'm wrong to judge him on a previous history of about 15 bazillion pointless JC related fishing trips on his part. Thats not my doing, my responisbility or my problem. Brought all that on himself.

Millertime - if you honestly had no intention whatsoever to jump to the defence of another of JCs cronies and if you atually believe your comments here are made genuinely and with no alterior motive then I apologise on this occasion. Completely. I must have misunderstood your intentions based on previously voiced opinions.

But think about it properly before you reply with the "100% YES, DAMN RIGHT I DID" or whatever.

it was YOU who did that here you complete CRETIN

dont you see that?

Sorry V, but I've got to agree with MT here, it wasn't him that brought JC into the convo.

As for the Ryan Jack and ZD comparisons, I think what people are trying to say MT is that RJ - if he is a rangers fan - doesnt go about the middle of the city singing about it or spouting pish in general about it, whereas ZD couldn't stop doing that.

MT is too big to be removed from this forum and must be treated as a special case. If the other members of this forum cannot see that and continue to rebel against MT's wholly acceptable mock outrage then MT must consider taking sanctions against those rebels.

theres ABSOLUTELY no need for that language and as a catholic myself id appreciate an apology

Why were you only offended by my post and not Tup's from earlier in the thread? :confused:

If you're really offended, then I'd be happy to apologise. If it helps, I have no particular beef with Catholics, I hate all religions :thumbup1:

But in reality I think it is mock outrage of the highest order.

Either that, or you're on the wind up, hence the CAPITAL LETTERS!

Oldham break it to Diamond gently - we cant afford you rather than telling him straight that he is not good enough.

Of course Diamond wants to believe the 'nice' story and an idiot like MT is also blind.

If they thought he was good enough they would have found the cash for him.

you ARE aware youve quoted views on diamond, in retaliation to my quote about maguire...right?

Lets review Ollie said...

Ahh Zander. My premonition that you would soon be lining up for your boyhood heroes nears a step closer.

Word of warning to all the Dumbarton fans who are reading this. He is fucking dreadful.

Fuck off Diamond you pishstained cumsplodge(*a completely fair assessment*)

So you said:

he was made captain of oldham after a few games and they have said they wanted to keep him

you also thought maguire was "pish", yet he got RAVE reviews and was critically acclaimed at portsmouth

i worry about you considering you apparently are so into youth

Our survey said:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2_FmADVggCk

im not on the wind-up

please do remove it, youre better than throwing wholly insensitive slurs around

were dons fans, leave the religious crap to the scum

FOOTBALL IS MY RELIGION

PITTODRIE IS MY CHURCH

THE GLASWEGIAN RElGIOUS DIVIDE

CAN FUCK OFF TO THEIR RESPECTIVE LEECHED ON TO COUNTRIES!!!!!!!!

ABERDEEN F.C. The pride of Scotland

STAND FREE !!!!!!!!

FOOTBALL IS MY RELIGION

PITTODRIE IS MY CHURCH

THE GLASWEGIAN RElGIOUS DIVIDE

CAN FUCK OFF TO THEIR RESPECTIVE LEECHED ON TO COUNTRIES!!!!!!!!

ABERDEEN F.C. The pride of Scotland

STAND FREE !!!!!!!!

Strange choice of Hymn...but each to their own...go for it chief!

it was YOU who did that here you complete CRETIN

dont you see that?

I assumed you were up to the usual games you have been in this forum for the last 3 years or whatever it is now. I might have been wrong or right in that assumption. No one knows but yourself. Hence my mentioning that you have been doing this repeatedly for whatever length of time and therefore as I stated you can only blame yourself when people think this is where you are heading.

But thanks for the futher insults and abuse from you as always.

Sorry V, but I've got to agree with MT here, it wasn't him that brought JC into the convo.

As for the Ryan Jack and ZD comparisons, I think what people are trying to say MT is that RJ - if he is a rangers fan - doesnt go about the middle of the city singing about it or spouting pish in general about it, whereas ZD couldn't stop doing that.

Perhaps but as in my previous posts if people get the wrong end of the stick with MT thats generally because his posts are offensive abusive nonsense and he has a long history of rubbing his childish JC is god stuff in people's faces.

No point crying wolf now.

I tried to explain this and extend an apology but he delightfully called me a cretin instead. Sad but the fact is the lad struggles to have any meaningful exchange on this forum. Its all controversy seeking nonsense followed by mock outrage, followed by wild abuse.

Perhaps but as in my previous posts if people get the wrong end of the stick with MT thats generally because his posts are offensive abusive nonsense and he has a long history of rubbing his childish JC is god stuff in people's faces.

I tried to explain this and extend an apology but he delightfully called me a cretin instead. Sad but the fact is the lad struggles to have any meaningful exchange on this forum. Its all controversy seeking nonsense followed by mock outrage, followed by wild abuse.

MT's not that bad...I can sympathise with him...If you speak out against the standard line you get a slating... ;) He

:thumbs:

I don't think people gte slated for speaking out against the "standard line" but I do think they get slated and deservedly so for repeating the same thing over and over in every thread.

For MT it's that things were better when JC was in charge...which is hard to argue with...for me it's that Broon is useless...again hard to argue with...but both facts are argued against by some zoomers on here...hence the repetition...you can

For MT it's that things were better when JC was in charge...which is hard to argue with...for me it's that Broon is useless...again hard to argue with...but both facts are argued against by some zoomers on here...hence the repetition...you can

Of course neither are actual facts but more an opinion. ou really don't seem to have grasped this facts thing with the amount of utter made up shite you plaster all over this forum like a monkey with a custard pie gun and a itchy trigger finger that you try to dress up as facts.

you actually started off quite well there...no-one is stating anymore than opinion...the fact that these opinions are borne out as fact may be difficult for you to grasp...did you start drinking at lunchtime?

you actually started off quite well there...no-one is stating anymore than opinion...the fact that these opinions are borne out as fact may be difficult for you to grasp...did you start drinking at lunchtime?

You typed, and I quote:

but both facts are argued against by some zoomers on here

Hence me being of the understanding that you believed your preceeding statements to be facts rather than opinion, which is what they actually are. You seem very keen to use the word fact but have very little understanding of its correct meaning. That is a fact.