Spiken Sh*t

Guest SS RED

11 hours ago, milne_afc said:

Probably not a good idea to reduce communication at a time when guidance and regulations can change on a daily basis. 

Exactly, people don't have a clue what they're supposed to be doing.

Although tbf that's probably a good argument the daily conferences don't work know as everyone ignores them (unless you savage a football team and upset their fans)

I don't think the virus has gone away and I don't take it lightly as some people are suggesting, but I haven't been watch the press conferences for weeks. Maybe that's what I'm not at all upset by it all.

4 hours ago, alscotoz said:

FFS. It's hard enough to get enthused aboutz scottish football at the best of times. Surely not long until the whole fiasco is brought to a halt?

Sounds like the SPFL are going to agree punishments with the club's to ensure players pay attention.

Might help a bit. If nothing else shows they are serious.

And you'd hope everyone has now seen the mistakes made and won't repeat them?

17 hours ago, Ten Caat said:

Exactly this. Calderwood's fuck up was worse than our idiots because she practically made the policy that she broke twice. Utter arrogance, "do as I say not as I do". I like Sturgeon on the whole but her typical 2 faced politician mentality is highlighted by this instance.

On the whole sturgeon should be in a hole with  metal bars.     She and her party of idiots need locking up.   

• Downvote 2
18 hours ago, daytripping said:

How many people do you know on Furlough? 

They'd be out of work without it, Brexit end of year, thousands of migrants landing on our beaches, no terrorist attacks in Months, Worldwide pandemic, yeah sure he's doing fuck all and getting make up done for daily tv appearances on tax payer funded tv.  

Few things to unpack here. 

He deserves credit for a furlough scheme that's designed to ensure vast swathes of the population don't lose their jobs and become broke in a really short space of time? That's whats deserving of credit? Baffling. Its the bare minimum you'd expect of any government. Even then the furlough scheme will undoubtedly be repaid by the taxpayer, whilst they continue to spunk our money on dodgy PPE contracts, a test and trace contract worth billions (that doesn't work) but was meant to be "world beating",  and privatise our public services whilst insisting everything is hunky dory. 

The people landing on the beaches aren't "migrants" rather asylum seekers fleeing countries that Britain has helped destroy. UK is the 2nd largest arms dealing country worldwide. 

Comparatively, we don't even make the top 10 countries whereby asylum seekers look for refuge. We take in thousands less than Germany, France and Spain. 

We have currently hit the worst recession in British history, accompanied by the worst death toll in Europe re coronavirus.  So, if the goal at the start of this pandemic was to save the economy, it's been disastrous, and if the goal was to keep excess deaths down to a minimum, it's been shambolic. 

It's quite likely there haven't been terrorist attacks in months as well because every cunt has been inside. Can't quite imagine a terrorist organisation attacking an empty location. 

The kicker is today we have Mr Sunak saying how we'll all have "difficult times" and "difficult decisions" to make during this recession. Worth reminding everyone that he is currently the richest sitting MP with a net worth of around £200,000,000 and is the son in law to a billionaire. Right enough Rishi, I'm sure you'll find it tough. 

A few folk have risked their lives over the English Channel however, and we should bomb them all to France? Right? 

18 hours ago, daytripping said:

No leader does, they lead. Nippy should take lessons, she's trying to make it about her. That isn't leadership.

Yes. We love to elect politicians that then hire unelected staff members to run the country for them, e.g. Dominic Cummings. 

That's true leadership, avoiding interviews, avoiding SAGE meetings, refusing to sack a high level employee in an untenable position. 

You're a good read, Dayts. 

42 minutes ago, daytripping said:

I must watch the news more, never realised till I read that post that France was a war torn tyrannic place that people are fleeing from.  

Haha. So you don't think it's incumbent on western civilisations who's governments have done nothing but bring deliberate instability to the Middle East, to welcome it's fair share of refugees in? People risking drowning to come here for a better life, and it annoys you? 

Yeah it annoys me, economic migrants are not welcome here in my opinion, I would deport  every one of them back as soon as they set foot on the beach, they'll never get that chance to work in the minging kebab shop they dreamed of. Rats and should be treated as such. I'd confiscate their high end mobile as well, just for the laugh.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4
4 minutes ago, Millertime said:

They come from France, so they are not refugees, they are immigrants

Illegal immigrants 

They are seeking refuge, they aren't French themselves, they are refugees. 

But please, do avoid all the points raised for the sake of semantics. 

No person is "illegal" they are a person. They deserve to be treated humanely, thats it. People are freezing in lorries, drowning at sea etc just to come live here. Why do people show such contempt? This country is always angry at the wrong people.

14 minutes ago, daytripping said:

Yeah it annoys me, economic migrants are not welcome here in my opinion, I would deport  every one of them back as soon as they set foot on the beach, they'll never get that chance to work in the minging kebab shop they dreamed of. Rats and should be treated as such. I'd confiscate their high end mobile as well, just for the laugh.

Aren't you one of the folk who pissed their pants over 'BLM' and insisted all lives mattered? Why doesn't that apply here? 

I have my suspicions why but it would be crass of me to say.

14 minutes ago, daytripping said:

Billy Britain is back 

Rule Brittania 

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 2