Spiken Sh*t

Guest SS RED

3 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

Instead of getting exasperated, explain what you meant and that way, you don't have to keep digging, which would be painful to witness for anyone who cares for you, not that there's many who care about total strangers on the internet.

Who were the scumbags you referred to?

exasperated?, aye ok ,if you say so.
again. moral compass, not to difficult.
hail R, SPENCER.
think am going to need a bigger bowl of popcorn.

On 9/10/2020 at 7:55 AM, Dom Sullivan said:

Is this not what Granny Budge wanted at Hearts last season ?

It’s sanitised pish.

Fuck that - I’d rather be in the comfort of my own living room shouting and roaring at the tv with a beer in my hand

Totally. Not just about football though. Across society, social media, interactions, behaviours. We're all being reprogrammed to group-think and show no signs of personality or individual thought. Today, you can't throw the ball back. Tomorrow, Covid marshalls on the street. Next year, you're down a salt mine and all your wages go to the state to fund the nation's single TV channel. 

Well I’m sick to back teeth of this bended knee pish.

Just how long exactly does this BS have to go on for? Will it become standard pish like the insistence of shaking every cunts hand after games (pre COVID) rather than just those you felt need to say good game to? 

Next it will be head between knees arse in air in respect for jobby jabbers lives matter.

its all just utter BS.

surely the whole show racism the red card was enough to acknowledge all this.

i’m no racist but I am seriously starting to hate all these bandwagon white cunts pretending everyone is racist that doesn’t want to tow the line in all this BS.

what about the poor black olives? Green ones have been more popular for ages & nobody respected the black ones as much. Black Olives Matter too

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1
38 minutes ago, RedRichard said:

fuck off newbie scum. mind you, you are in excellent racist, bigoted ignorant af company on this site.

in case you hadn't noticed our team - logan, ojo and hernandez.

C'mon,  it was pretty obvious he wasn't calling all black folk scumbags. He was talking about the likes of George Floyd, who I think had previous for robbing a pregnant woman at gunpoint?  If that doesn't make you a scumbag then what does? 

3 hours ago, Fridge said:

The bending the knees thing has to stop. There is fucking no need for Fitba players in Scotland bending down for some racist copper in America being a  dick.

3 hours ago, rocket_scientist said:

I agree. Symbolic is often empty. In this case, so many weeks after the event, it's hollow and stupid.

The complaints are just, and due focus has been put on the table for the politicians to act upon. Scottish football should now stop with their empty rhetoric. 

3 hours ago, red kelly said:

hollow indeed. 

1 hour ago, fine-n-dandy said:

Well I’m sick to back teeth of this bended knee pish.

Just how long exactly does this BS have to go on for? Will it become standard pish like the insistence of shaking every cunts hand after games (pre COVID) rather than just those you felt need to say good game to? 

its all just utter BS.

All correct.

It's a fucking farce now. Once would have been enough.Like most other shows of solidarity for movements or historical events.

It's now pointless, and due to that, every time it continues it just dilutes the original message, and / or makes folk sick of it.

Apart from that, it also makes players looks more stupid than they already are. That takes a bit of doing.

Who decides they "have" to do this pish anyway?
The league I take it? Rather than clubs or gov.

1 hour ago, The Cockney Don said:

What's with people calling for bans on here lately ?

Leave that shit out.

Snowflakes.

Fancy a Dons win tomorrow, but Killie usually make a game of it. Want to see us build on the Hibs game, knock the ball about confidently and create some more chances in open play.

2 hours ago, muttonhumper said:

All correct.

It's a fucking farce now. Once would have been enough.Like most other shows of solidarity for movements or historical events.

It's now pointless, and due to that, every time it continues it just dilutes the original message, and / or makes folk sick of it.

Apart from that, it also makes players looks more stupid than they already are. That takes a bit of doing.

Who decides they "have" to do this pish anyway?
The league I take it? Rather than clubs or gov.

The players cannot be forced to participate and there is no sanction if they refuse to do so.

Presumably the clubs have been "requested" to participate by the SFA/SPFL. But it's now definitely time to end it. As others have said...every week it goes on just dilutes the message and it's now a farce that it still continues. Pure virtue signalling. 

10 hours ago, Ten Caat said:

The players cannot be forced to participate and there is no sanction if they refuse to do so.

Presumably the clubs have been "requested" to participate by the SFA/SPFL. But it's now definitely time to end it. As others have said...every week it goes on just dilutes the message and it's now a farce that it still continues. Pure virtue signalling. 

Tend to agree with that especially when it's something all players and teams seem to be formally required to do.

The whole point of taking a knee was in protest during the anthem in the US, doesn't really work over here and when everyone does it regardless of what they may really think.

But equally, I don't get at all why anyone gets upset and angry about it - it literally makes no difference to fans if players do this at games so people getting in a rage or all worked about it seem to have some other issue imo.

9 minutes ago, V for Vendetta said:

But equally, I don't get at all why anyone gets upset and angry about it - it literally makes no difference to fans if players do this at games so people getting in a rage or all worked about it seem to have some other issue imo.

Who's getting angry and enraged about it?  You seem to be suggesting anyone that's fed up with it all and can't see what it acheives anymore is a racist? 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1
20 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

It wasn't obvious at all and that wasn't what he was saying. If it was, he would've said that.

You raise an interesting point though, the immediate deification and saintliness put upon dead black men at the hands of white cops. Whether or not the deceased is a scumbag, losing their life over a minor infraction is wrong and can almost always be attributed to racist leanings within the killer cop.

But did you see the cunt who got shot seven times in the back? What the fuck was he thinking, walking away from the police like that, right round the car then diving into the front the way he did? Ok, a good or competent cop wouldn't have shat himself and pumped that much lead into him but it was reasonable to anticipate that he might have been going for a gun.

The fact that it happened in front of his kids was irrelevant, despite what his shouty wife and his arsehole uncle were saying. That victim contributed to his own lead-swallowing and whilst it was a highly unfortunate and preventable incident, the protest movement types conveniently forget about the circumstances that led up to it. In particular they can never see the contributions made by the victims to their own downfalls. Like that cunt who took a taser off the cops and ran away, having got so pissed he fell asleep in his car in a drive through. I think it's reasonable to expect you're going to get some consequence for doing that, although a competent cop who isn't a racist would've shot him in the leg, not killed him. 

Well a big part of their problem is the wide availability/presence of guns.

Which has led them to militarised law enforcement.

Who seem to be quite poorly selected and trained tbh.

Results in the sort of outcomes we are now seeing imo.

Anyway... This is the football forum so i should keep it on topic I guess.

Being starved of football for so long, I'm still getting that little buzz for a game around friday night/Saturday morning. Hope we smash the fuckers.

27 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

It wasn't obvious at all and that wasn't what he was saying. If it was, he would've said that.

You raise an interesting point though, the immediate deification and saintliness put upon dead black men at the hands of white cops. Whether or not the deceased is a scumbag, losing their life over a minor infraction is wrong and can almost always be attributed to racist leanings within the killer cop.

But did you see the cunt who got shot seven times in the back? What the fuck was he thinking, walking away from the police like that, right round the car then diving into the front the way he did? Ok, a good or competent cop wouldn't have shat himself and pumped that much lead into him but it was reasonable to anticipate that he might have been going for a gun.

The fact that it happened in front of his kids was irrelevant, despite what his shouty wife and his arsehole uncle were saying. That victim contributed to his own lead-swallowing and whilst it was a highly unfortunate and preventable incident, the protest movement types conveniently forget about the circumstances that led up to it. In particular they can never see the contributions made by the victims to their own downfalls. Like that cunt who took a taser off the cops and ran away, having got so pissed he fell asleep in his car in a drive through. I think it's reasonable to expect you're going to get some consequence for doing that, although a competent cop who isn't a racist would've shot him in the leg, not killed him. 

Jacob Blake isn’t dead 

paralysed but not dead 

The knee thing is pointless and just a symbolic action that the normal person is encouraged to do by society to make them feel better about themselves, pretty much like the clap for carers shite!, look at me clapping at the front door while breaking all sorts of Covid laws throughout the day, actions speak louder than words and where was the sentiment when the fire brigade,civil servants, police and teachers all got a wage rise but nurses and carers got  fuck all!, that’s right but they got a clap ,that’ll keep them going through the second wave,

• Upvote 1
2 minutes ago, Dons79 said:

The knee thing is pointless and just a symbolic action that the normal person is encouraged to do by society to make them feel better about themselves, pretty much like the clap for carers shite!, look at me clapping at the front door while breaking all sorts of Covid laws throughout the day, actions speak louder than words and where was the sentiment when the fire brigade,civil servants, police and teachers all got a wage rise but nurses and carers got  fuck all!, that’s right but they got a clap ,that’ll keep them going through the second wave,

I never clapped once. Total insult to doctors and nurses imo.

Taking a knee in an organised way at sport in the Uk is pretty pointless beyond perhaps a show of solidarity the one time it gets profile.

When it started in the US it was clearly a protest movement and made much more sense.

Once the authorities are asking everyone to do it, it's hardly a protest (and we don't play the anthem before games here anyway and so many other things...)

10 minutes ago, V for Vendetta said:

I never clapped once. Total insult to doctors and nurses imo.

Taking a knee in an organised way at sport in the Uk is pretty pointless beyond perhaps a show of solidarity the one time it gets profile.

When it started in the US it was clearly a protest movement and made much more sense.

Once the authorities are asking everyone to do it, it's hardly a protest (and we don't play the anthem before games here anyway and so many other things...)

If it does't enrage Fat white conservatives it aint worth it.

I have did it here just to annoy the blubber brained idiots