Spiken Sh*t

Guest SS RED

4 hours ago, daytripping said:

I freely admit not liking economic migrants entering my Country illegally. I'm more concerned with the indigenous people in my Country being forced to use food banks to feed their kids, apologies. 

The hilarious thing about Brexit being from the end of this year, after transition period, the UK will not be able to return refugees to the EU state from which they entered.

They will now be stuck with them.

Brexit actually gives asylum seekers an incentive to head to England from the day ties are cut with the EU.

Way beyond the present situation.

The realisation of this dawning upon Billy Britain type halfwits is most amusing. 

Inbred, witless cunts.

Even though it was widely known before the vote in 2016. ?

https://euobserver.com/brexit/133902

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 2
7 hours ago, daytripping said:

I freely admit not liking economic migrants entering my Country illegally. I'm more concerned with the indigenous people in my Country being forced to use food banks to feed their kids, apologies. 

Yet you're not concerned with that at all, else you wouldn't support a party that's the chief cause of it. 

• Upvote 1
4 hours ago, muttonhumper said:

The hilarious thing about Brexit being from the end of this year, after transition period, the UK will not be able to return refugees to the EU state from which they entered.

They will now be stuck with them.

Brexit actually gives asylum seekers an incentive to head to England from the day ties are cut with the EU.

Way beyond the present situation.

The realisation of this dawning upon Billy Britain type halfwits is most amusing. 

Inbred, witless cunts.

Even though it was widely known before the vote in 2016. ?

https://euobserver.com/brexit/133902

It shows how stupid (in general) Brexiteers are.

The above is just one example.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2
2 hours ago, Ramandu said:

What joy it is to load up hat in the hope of reading some informative football chat, and instead to stumble across a third rate political argument instead! 

I'm sure it'll be fruitful and informative, as all these exchanges tend to be.

I must've missed the sparkling insight you bring to the Hat, Ramandu. If that's even your real name. 

• Downvote 1
18 hours ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

They are seeking refuge, they aren't French themselves, they are refugees. 

But please, do avoid all the points raised for the sake of semantics. 

No person is "illegal" they are a person. They deserve to be treated humanely, thats it. People are freezing in lorries, drowning at sea etc just to come live here. Why do people show such contempt? This country is always angry at the wrong people.

They are not refugees, you are a liar propagating left wing propaganda.

These men have been in Europe for years, stop spreading your insidious lies.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Have to say I'm with CC and Daytripping on this one. These people aren't refugees, they're economic migrants. When they get interviewed, the standard phrase they use is "I want a better life". Well the UK (or any other country for that matter) does not owe anybody a better life. They are seduced by profiteering criminal traffickers promising a life of instant housing, benefits, free healthcare and a near guarantee that no matter if your "asylum" claim is rejected, it's still highly unlikely that you will be removed/deported ever.

True refugees fleeing for their own safety would be only too happy to claim asylum in the first safe country they land in. Instead we see overflowing camps on the Greek Islands desperately wanting to be transferred to the mainland so they can continue their journey north-westwards towards the Channel coast and launch their own attempts to reach Britain. The time has come to close the door and do what the Australians do. And to put an end to the never-ending appeals process that inevitably ensues when one of them loses their case.

16 hours ago, daytripping said:

And you blame that on migrants? You're the exact kind of sucker the tories love. 

An asylum seeker is entitled (if they have a successful application) to £35 a week. 

Its estimated that around £120billion+ of potential tax money is stashed away offshore by the nations richest. Many corporations do not pay income tax in this country, and are allowed to dish out 0/8 hour contracts so the country has a ridiculous amount of working poor people. 

The conservatives refuse to acknowledge or address any of the issues above because (now this may be a shock to you) it directly benefits them. They hand out contracts to close relatives who aren't qualified (see recent PPE fiasco, Test and Trace fiasco.) They piss public money up the wall constantly but are deemed a frugal and economically viable party. 

Since 2010 we've had a Conservative government, in that time the amount of food banks have increased from around 300 to over 10,000. 

The cost of living has gotten more expensive, with a stagnation of wages. But aye, that'll be some fella on a dinghy's fault? 

56 minutes ago, Ten Caat said:

Have to say I'm with CC and Daytripping on this one. These people aren't refugees, they're economic migrants. When they get interviewed, the standard phrase they use is "I want a better life". Well the UK (or any other country for that matter) does not owe anybody a better life. They are seduced by profiteering criminal traffickers promising a life of instant housing, benefits, free healthcare and a near guarantee that no matter if your "asylum" claim is rejected, it's still highly unlikely that you will be removed/deported ever.

True refugees fleeing for their own safety would be only too happy to claim asylum in the first safe country they land in. Instead we see overflowing camps on the Greek Islands desperately wanting to be transferred to the mainland so they can continue their journey north-westwards towards the Channel coast and launch their own attempts to reach Britain. The time has come to close the door and do what the Australians do. And to put an end to the never-ending appeals process that inevitably ensues when one of them loses their case.

The majority of refugees do claim asylum in the first safe country they land in. 

Why is it so deplorable that some may want to settle here when we consistently vote in war mongering governments that contribute to and fuel much of the conflict in the Middle East? 

It's total fucking nonsense from the British public, insular, entitled sceptical freaks. 

2 hours ago, daytripping said:

Yeah a point often forgotten CC is the vast majority, 100% in many of this weeks boats, these "asylum seekers" must have been in some rush to flee their countries, in their state of terror they've forgotten all about taking the wife and kids with them.

Plenty of kids on those dinghy's, and women. 

Our media decided to make a lovely spectacle of people struggling though, but there's left wing propaganda afoot! 

16 hours ago, daytripping said:

I don't like Islamist rape gangs preying on the young in our society on a factory level either, as I've said before I worked in Leicester over 25 years ago, I saw what was happening even then, go yourself on holiday then judge. It's a lovely City if you stick to the areas you're allowed to go.

Brilliant. Here's more anecdotal evidence from a numpty. 

Statistics suggest that sex crimes are committed equally across all races, religions etc etc. 

Much of the trafficking done in Europe is by white men, plenty of those from Britain. Conflating a specific religion with sex crimes is heinous and dangerous. Child molesters/rapists etc etc all need treated with the same contempt devoid of what race or religion they are. 

Conflating the two to suit an agenda you personally have about Muslim people/Islam is so stupid it's unreal. 

Again, evidence on these matters are always anecdotal. I don't doubt there are Muslim rape gangs out there, but there'll be plenty of that across all types of people in society, unfortunately. 

22 minutes ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

Brilliant. Here's more anecdotal evidence from a numpty. 

Statistics suggest that sex crimes are committed equally across all races, religions etc etc. 

Much of the trafficking done in Europe is by white men, plenty of those from Britain. Conflating a specific religion with sex crimes is heinous and dangerous. Child molesters/rapists etc etc all need treated with the same contempt devoid of what race or religion they are. 

Conflating the two to suit an agenda you personally have about Muslim people/Islam is so stupid it's unreal. 

Again, evidence on these matters are always anecdotal. I don't doubt there are Muslim rape gangs out there, but there'll be plenty of that across all types of people in society, unfortunately. 

The British have spent centuries fighting countries, & raping & pillaging wherever we wanted. 

Of all countries on the planet, Britain are in no position to pass comment.

Only the knuckle dragging hard of thinking would not know that. 

There was some stat about 10 years ago.

Of something like 200 countries that were in the world, Britain had invaded all but 20 of them.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1
14 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

The British have spent centuries fighting countries, & raping & pillaging wherever we wanted. 

Of all countries on the planet, Britain are in no position to pass comment.

Only the knuckle dragging hard of thinking would not know that. 

There was some stat about 10 years ago.

Of something like 200 countries that were in the world, Britain had invaded all but 20 of them.

Yep. 

Britain is more of a danger to the world present day and historically than many of the countries our press vilify in the Middle East. 

The damage we've done in the 21st century to the Middle East is mental, but folk get angry when they turn up at our door asking for the bare minimum? 

I truly believe the British public are some of the most brainwashed masses in the western world. 

21 minutes ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

Yep. 

Britain is more of a danger to the world present day and historically than many of the countries our press vilify in the Middle East. 

The damage we've done in the 21st century to the Middle East is mental, but folk get angry when they turn up at our door asking for the bare minimum? 

I truly believe the British public are some of the most brainwashed masses in the western world. 

Brainwashed... and thick as shite. 

42 minutes ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

The majority of refugees do claim asylum in the first safe country they land in. 

Why is it so deplorable that some may want to settle here when we consistently vote in war mongering governments that contribute to and fuel much of the conflict in the Middle East? 

It's total fucking nonsense from the British public, insular, entitled sceptical freaks. 

They don't though. Those coming from the Middle East...come through Turkey. Which is considered safe. (I do realise there are around 3.5million refugees there and of course they cannot all stay there. So let's give Turkey a free pass. Depending on their next move...they either try to move on to Greek Islands, conveniently situated within 5 miles of the Turkish coast so easily accessed. Greece is certainly safe but they generally do not want to stay there..they want to get to the mainland and progress their journey through the Balkans. Any of the FYR countries are safe. Nope don't want to claim asylum there. Hungary maybe? Poland? Bulgaria or Romania? No thanks pal..we'll keep on moving. Austria surely. Beautiful country. Safe as houses. No thanks. On they press to Germany...that might work. Took in a million only  a few year back. Natives now bitterly regretting that decision. France? Nah...get to the Calais region. We can get on a boat there.

Those coming from Western and Central Africa. Now they generally land in Italy or Spain (for those who's boat journey goes tits up, Malta end up hoovering them up). Perfectly safe. Vast majority have no interest in staying in either. Another route march ensues, heading for the French border. Closed at times on the coastal route..the more adventurous head a few miles inland and over the lower Alpine passes. And on to Calais we go.

They're economic migrants no matter what you say