Spiken Sh*t

Guest SS RED

See post above.

I don't have the fight anymore, I'm getting old.

We'll see if you're still around at 400 posts time, then I'll decide if I'll allow you to be Roberto or nae. I get the final say on matters. Keep it up and you may have a shot.

Feeble attempt at trying to hold onto some sort of power. You're better than that Roberto.

I am Melvo - the man you wish you were.

Strangely I had someone say this to me at the darts.

A 'lurker' who knows who I am said 'it's nae the same without your shite on the Hat lately, having a bairn has changed Berto and it's a sad time'.

It had to happen eventually is what I told him, and is what I'll tell you. I also bought him a beer, but I can only distribute a cyber one to you. :cheers:

Right back at you. When RS returns, you'll have him in your back pocket again...

I won't...he's on blocker.

When folk quote him and I see my name being used however, I do give off a cheeky Berto smile knowing in my head he goes to bed shivering in fear of the mere mention of my name.

Funnily enough, me also. Man is a weirdo. Hi RS, if you're reading. Weirdo

• Upvote 1
  • 3 weeks later...

The best folk I dealt with were the schemes in Mastrick, down to earth and good to the loon who was collecting their fitba coupons or selling them brochure products. The fuckers in their shitebox semi's with their shite cars in Deeside Gardens would let me stand there in the rain waiting for a penny change from a 99p Spot the Ball... which somehow never made it up the line to my agent, strangely. 100% was better maths than 12.5% in my book.

But fucked if I wanted to live amongst them in Mastrick. The majority of their houses smelt. Of poverty.

Ah the attitude of a man dragged up in Tory or alike and suddenly found money in his pocket from an industry that took on anyone at that time.

The comet with your species name on it will hit earth soon old man and with that your like will disappear, thank fuck.

Ah the attitude of a man dragged up in Tory or alike and suddenly found money in his pocket from an industry that took on anyone at that time.

The comet with your species name on it will hit earth soon old man and with that your like will disappear, thank fuck.

Never been brought up with political affiliations. Never worked in the oil industry.

I found it out for myself and made money by my own hand and inherited fuck all.

Cunts like you with set views, fearful of challenge and thick as fuck, you would have been better being a splash on yer father's sheets

Let me guess... oil industry, but highly uneducated, being too thick to find tertiary education?

You shouldn't accuse others, wrongly, with your own weakness.

Never been brought up with political affiliations. Never worked in the oil industry.

I found it out for myself and made money by my own hand and inherited fuck all.

Cunts like you with set views, fearful of challenge and thick as fuck, you would have been better being a splash on yer father's sheets

Let me guess... oil industry, but highly uneducated, being too thick to find tertiary education?

You shouldn't accuse others, wrongly, with your own weakness.

You live in Aberdeen, you get your daily bread from the oil industry. Directly or indirectly it feeds us all.

The pig shit that is in place of your brain is the thickest on this board gadge. You prove that every time you allow your inferiority complex to shine through in posts like these.

Try again old man. Self made man I is, one of the few of my generation and proud of it. As I am my personal achievements and the life I have put together with my 3 O Grades and my city and guilds but hey, dont let that muddy the perception that pigshit brain of yours has built around me.

I'd tell you to keep your eyes in the sky, look out for your personal extinction but something tells me you lack the ability to look up.

You know how stupid you are min? You didn't even have the intelligence to articulate the "attitude" you wanted to debate.

This is something I have never done, expressed so carelessly because I don't think as stupidly as you do.

Nor am I a highly sick and twisted individual who makes disgustingly inappropriate references about another poster's wife or kids.

Your reason for positing is hate. Specifically self-loathing.

I, on the other hand, post through love. Provocative posts designed to stimulate thought but which also catch out idiots. You get caught EVERY time.

• Upvote 1

You live in Aberdeen, you get your daily bread from the oil industry. Directly or indirectly it feeds us all.

I get NOTHING from the oil industry. My income comes from 70 countries worldwide, and growing from a market I designed and invented.

I live in Aberdeen because it's the best place on the planet, although I'm biased having been born here and from here.

At least I've lived elsewhere in Scotland and throughout the world so I'm qualified to know.

Small minds like you, an uneducated thick fuck who makes his money from oil are so common up here.

Your bile and self loathing and hatred for others define you.

I get NOTHING from the oil industry. My income comes from 70 countries worldwide, and growing from a market I designed and invented.

I live in Aberdeen because it's the best place on the planet, although I'm biased having been born here and from here.

At least I've lived elsewhere in Scotland and throughout the world so I'm qualified to know.

Small minds like you, an uneducated thick fuck who makes his money from oil are so common up here.

I'm not debating an attitude, I'm expressing my opinion on UKIP. I'm also baiting you and getting you all hot and bothered again which is no more than an added bonus.

lolz

the only thing you've invented is this internet persona of yours and its a pretty poor invention at that.

What exactly has living elsewhere qualified you to know RS? How are your experiences of living away from Aberdeen better than any others?

Your constant attacks on some on here are monotonous to say the least. You have no argument of such, just that everyone else is stupid and you are not.

I've yet to read something from you that actually shows your own intellectual prowess. Plenty of highlights from you of others but never your own, why is that RS? Personally I'd put it down to how easily influenced the weak minded are.

• Upvote 5

Your personal attacks always follow the same pattern. My attacks are on words, stupid words that make no sense, whoever posts them.

Your attacks are on people, not words. Remember this: -

It doesn't make you better by confronting those better than you. Your hate will not subside after attacking those who love.

You are one very sick fuck and I am wasting my time engaging with you, so I won't.

1. I'm not debating an attitude, I'm expressing my opinion on UKIP. I'm also baiting you and getting you all hot and bothered again which is no more than an added bonus.

lolz

2. the only thing you've invented is this internet persona of yours and its a pretty poor invention at that.

3. What exactly has living elsewhere qualified you to know RS? How are your experiences of living away from Aberdeen better than any others?

4. Your constant attacks on some on here are monotonous to say the least. You have no argument of such, just that everyone else is stupid and you are not.

5. I've yet to read something from you that actually shows your own intellectual prowess. Plenty of highlights from you of others but never your own, why is that RS? Personally I'd put it down to how easily influenced the weak minded are.

My love for my fellow man knows no bounds. I'm even willing and able to help you, peer loon.

1. You certainly weren't seeking to debate UKIP. You quite clearly made an ad hominem attack.

What kind of persona baits others for pleasure or gratification? And if your use of the tried and tested formula of fabricate-repeat-believe was true and that you riled a fellow AFC fan, why would this be funny?

2. We obviously don't understand each other. You think - actually, you say because I don't think you believe it - that my posting is from a made-up invention?

3. I never said that my experience was better than anyone else's. That is another lie. What living elsewhere than the NE for 25 years has done, during every decade of my life, is qualify me to know that Aberdeen is the best place on earth. As I said I'm biased but you are picking a fight on a point where there is no possible contention.

4. I don't attack others constantly. That is a misrepresentation, as most posters will see. I'm not even posting on here these days, less than one handful of posts per week. But if I get confronted by a sick man who has no intention of debating on the thread like an adult, I have a duty to help him.

5. I don't even understand what you mean here. I have never expressed an intellectual prowess. I have pointed out when others have been stupid. That is different from declaring my own expertise.

I've never come across you before we disagreed about Thatcher. Politics is obviously a very dear subject to you. As I think the guffy parties are both cheeks of the same arse, and that anyone voting for them is a moron, I'm sorry that my opinions offend.

As I said, we don't understand each other. My interpretation of you may be wrong. It wouldn't be the first time I've ever made a mistake.

But when someone is consistent in the following: -

a) picking online fights for the sake of it

b) belittling others

c) taking pleasure in annoying others

d) contributing nothing of interest

e) never making anyone laff

f) introducing gross sickness onto the forum in twisted references to families he's never met, and most revealing of all

g) never expressing admiration for any other human being,

I thought I might have been justified in making the mistake that you are indeed a self-loathing hateful spiteful fuck.

Your attacks on me might be from different reasons than I think it is. Never make the mistake of thinking that we can't tell who you are and what you're made of from your words on tinternet. Like me, like you, like every single one of us, we can all see what we're about from the words and ideas we use.

One final word. We must learn from our mistakes. Only a fool does not.

Your sustained attacks on me come from somewhere. It never finishes well so don't do it. Different if you have something specific to say but you never do.

In other news, Fife voted labour... for a change. Fucking idiots

We have no foreigners living anywhere near us. Some in-aboot comers, yes, but no foreigners.

But fucked if I wanted to live amongst them in Mastrick. The majority of their houses smelt. Of poverty.

Clegg, Cameron and Milliband are wanks.

You know how stupid you are min? You didn't even have the intelligence to articulate the "attitude" you wanted to debate.

My attacks are on word

You are one very sick fuck

So, RS, you old, fat, balding, Langfields cock in your mouth liar. Tell me, how these are, as you claim, attacks on words and not, as you claim, a personal attack on someone that constantly owns your sorry fat ass and your shiny balding head?

Try explaining that this time without using the word you. That may just make it look like you are in fact 'attacking' my words instead of my spam persona.

• Upvote 6

My love for my fellow man knows no bounds. I'm even willing and able to help you, peer loon.

1. You certainly weren't seeking to debate UKIP. You quite clearly made an ad hominem attack.

What kind of persona baits others for pleasure or gratification? And if your use of the tried and tested formula of fabricate-repeat-believe was true and that you riled a fellow AFC fan, why would this be funny?

2. We obviously don't understand each other. You think - actually, you say because I don't think you believe it - that my posting is from a made-up invention?

3. I never said that my experience was better than anyone else's. That is another lie. What living elsewhere than the NE for 25 years has done, during every decade of my life, is qualify me to know that Aberdeen is the best place on earth. As I said I'm biased but you are picking a fight on a point where there is no possible contention.

4. I don't attack others constantly. That is a misrepresentation, as most posters will see. I'm not even posting on here these days, less than one handful of posts per week. But if I get confronted by a sick man who has no intention of debating on the thread like an adult, I have a duty to help him.

5. I don't even understand what you mean here. I have never expressed an intellectual prowess. I have pointed out when others have been stupid. That is different from declaring my own expertise.

I've never come across you before we disagreed about Thatcher. Politics is obviously a very dear subject to you. As I think the guffy parties are both cheeks of the same arse, and that anyone voting for them is a moron, I'm sorry that my opinions offend.

As I said, we don't understand each other. My interpretation of you may be wrong. It wouldn't be the first time I've ever made a mistake.

But when someone is consistent in the following: -

a) picking online fights for the sake of it

b) belittling others

c) taking pleasure in annoying others

d) contributing nothing of interest

e) never making anyone laff

f) introducing gross sickness onto the forum in twisted references to families he's never met, and most revealing of all

g) never expressing admiration for any other human being,

I thought I might have been justified in making the mistake that you are indeed a self-loathing hateful spiteful fuck.

Your attacks on me might be from different reasons than I think it is. Never make the mistake of thinking that we can't tell who you are and what you're made of from your words on tinternet. Like me, like you, like every single one of us, we can all see what we're about from the words and ideas we use.

One final word. We must learn from our mistakes. Only a fool does not.

Your sustained attacks on me come from somewhere. It never finishes well so don't do it. Different if you have something specific to say but you never do.

Too long, dont give enough fucks to read.

Nobody's that twisted and stupid are they?

Your quoting my responses to YOUR ad hominem attack.

Interesting you dug back and quoted my Fife and Labour.

Touch a nerve?

You want to debate politics? Or don't you love to wallow in hate instead?

Nobody's that twisted and stupid are they?

Your quoting my responses to YOUR ad hominem attack.

Interesting you dug back and quoted my Fife and Labour.

Touch a nerve?

You want to debate politics? Or don't you love to wallow in hate instead?

Instead of attacking my initial points you go straight to your usual you're a thick cunt routine.

Na, born and bred me min. Lived abroad for 8 years, came back with an open mind and a welcoming smile. Sets me aside from the Eh-berdonians, the young fancy shirt brigade and the usual casualties that walk our streets but I'm from here all the same.

I hate very little actually, having a solid family background, being secure both emotionally and financially and having the love of a beautiful young tidy means I have very little to feel angry or bitter about but even without all that I'd still be happy. I have more than enough water under my bridge to feel that I have a god given right to be bitter and twisted by life but I chose to rise above all that, get on with it and grow as a person, thats made me affa happy, there's a life lesson for you for free. There are plenty things however that do leave a horrid taste in my mouth, old, angry, balding cock suckers that suffer from things like the Dunning-Kruger effect being one.

So back to the questions... can you now reply to my initial point without resorting to your usual reply of you thick cunt and without actually attacking someone. A wee clue, try not type "Cunts like you with set views, fearful of challenge and thick as fuck, you would have been better being a splash on yer father's sheets" and then say its not a personal attack. All I did was point out that the initial attitude you were trying to portray was archaic. I suppose though you wont grasp that will you. Far too busy scanning the street you live in to make sure no foreign folk are living around you and far too busy lording it over those you feel superior to, those that live in Mastrick and alike and have houses that smell of what was it again, ah yes, poverty.

But yes RS, its only words you attack innit.

• Upvote 4

Instead of attacking my initial points you go straight to your usual you're a thick cunt routine.

But yes RS, its only words you attack innit.

Are you insane? Or just inflicted by a pathological need for conflict and hate?

That was the very first exchange between us. You attacked me and failed to specify the attitude you wanted to debate.

If you have something you want to discuss, articulate it.

Your need for conflict and hate comes from a particular place. Unless I've misinterpreted that too?

Are you insane? Or just inflicted by a pathological need for conflict and hate?

That was the very first exchange between us. You attacked me and failed to specify the attitude you wanted to debate.

If you have something you want to discuss, articulate it.

Your need for conflict and hate comes from a particular place. Unless I've misinterpreted that too?

If you think that someone pointing out your attitude should've went out with the dinosaurs is a personal attack then by fuck you must fight a lot about fuck all.

To answer your points here, no. I am not insane.

No, I wasnt looking for a conflict that turned into yet another one of your personal attacks. I was highlighting your archaic attitude in the hope that you may practice what you constantly try to preach, opening up your mindset. That was one of your threads wasnt it? Based completely on someone else's thoughts and study but your thread all the same, yeh?

I tried that with you, several times actually. I'd reply to your points and I'd ask you questions but unfortunately all your replies were and still are full of personal insult about my ability to think and the amount of brain cells I had or didnt have so I thought to myself - yes I thought - why bother. Lets just play him at his own game but in a way that gets him all hot and bothered. I'd say that tactic was a winning one.

• Upvote 1

Provocative posts designed to stimulate thought but which also catch out idiots. You get caught EVERY time.

If you think that someone pointing out your attitude should've went out with the dinosaurs is a personal attack then by fuck you must fight a lot about fuck all.

To answer your points here, no. I am not insane.

No, I wasnt looking for a conflict that turned into yet another one of your personal attacks. I was highlighting your archaic attitude in the hope that you may practice what you constantly try to preach, opening up your mindset. That was one of your threads wasnt it? Based completely on someone else's thoughts and study but your thread all the same, yeh?

I tried that with you, several times actually. I'd reply to your points and I'd ask you questions but unfortunately all your replies were and still are full of personal insult about my ability to think and the amount of brain cells I had or didnt have so I thought to myself - yes I thought - why bother. Lets just play him at his own game but in a way that gets him all hot and bothered. I'd say that tactic was a winning one.

Your first post was not debatory, it was conflict, insulting and hate-filled.

Unless I am misinterpreting... again.

You, sir, are a liar. A twisted liar. You WERE looking for conflict. Your first post PROVES it. Not once did you try to engage in adult debate.

I use ISD's all the time. There's not many left but you got caught a beaut because you are a beaut, a fucking very sick one.

Who but a self-loathing sad cunt tries to antagonise others, delights in doing so and insults family in indecent and disgusting terms?

You want conflict? I'll fucking give you conflict.

Before we start, let me hear you answer this?

WHY do you need conflict?

My theory is to disguise the sadness of your own life, your inability to express love or admiration for anyone or anything being a handicap from your own inadequate and damaged self.

Unless I mistinterpreted... again?

WHY do you need conflict?

Let me answer my own question to you for you.

I hate very little actually, having a solid family background, being secure both emotionally and financially and having the love of a beautiful young tidy means I have very little to feel angry or bitter about but even without all that I'd still be happy. I have more than enough water under my bridge to feel that I have a god given right to be bitter and twisted by life but I chose to rise above all that, get on with it and grow as a person, thats made me affa happy

If all that shite you wrote was true, why do you attack a stranger on the internet?

You, sir, are a liar. A twisted liar.

I think I was right the first time. Your "god-given right to be bitter and twisted by life" is something you clearly haven't dealt with.

Lol. Not me.

I heard two tracks in my son's car just now. The first was Bring it all down by Oasis, a tune if ever there was. Can't stand them now but that track is one of the few which has stood the test of time. The lyrics reminded me of you spam.

Next track was Temptation by the Arctics, a track ruined by a dumb rapper of course but which key line again reminded of you.

I don't ever want to hate you.

You should listen to music more, insulting sick cunt. Thank you for the opportunity to retort.