Spiken Sh*t

Guest SS RED

hi Rumpus,

hate to be persnickety, but how is it an achievement if it hasn't yet occurred? and is still only intention at this point?

nonetheless, hope your results tomorrow are encouraging. :wave:

LGIR

Let's not get bogged down with pedantry....

It's a foregone conclusion. A Go-Getter like myself thrives on challenges and the Can do/ Will do mantra guarantees I achieve my goal.

The best way for a bloater to monitor if your 'lifestyle changes' ( :giggle:) are effective is by tracking/recrding weight loss.

I'll boast about it if I want. If you're unhappy in way, please utilise the function where you don't see my posts, then hopefully I won't irritate you.

See if I give a flying fuck.

Ediitedto add: see you avoided the question again, as you know I'm putting you to shame.

The best way for a bloater to monitor if your 'lifestyle changes' ( :giggle:) are effective is by tracking/recrding weight loss.

I'll boast about it if I want. If you're unhappy in way, please utilise the function where you don't see my posts, then hopefully I won't irritate you.

See if I give a flying fuck.

Ediitedto add: see you avoided the question again, as you know I'm putting you to shame.

You don't irritate me Rumpoid, I find laughing at you being a total plum quite amusing. I'm not avoiding the question, I just don't know the answer.

Also I'd like to point out that despite being a 'bloater' I don't need to lose 3 stone to be in my healthy weight range, unlike you chunky.