Spiken Sh*t

Guest SS RED

1 hour ago, rocket_scientist said:

SU Meg min, that's one of my favs. I call it skwabberline, bickerwing, sheer class.

Magnet my man, I'm sorry I dismissed you yesterday with such derision but once again I'm going to say the same thing;

You don't understand.

Like you and the other posters you mentioned, I also speak pish and spik shite, thus we find ourselves in my fav thread.

The issue is not that I attack anyone. I retaliate to anyone who has digs at me, massive difference.

Have I attacked you recently? So why you are making this your business isn't anything personal, it's because you think I am genuinely confrontational (which I am) but you are mistaken in saying that I attack someone just because they are stupid.

You are more than welcome to show posts to prove otherwise but I assure you that in some cases (and it is a handful only), you won't be aware of any history that preceded it. I welcome people pointing out the shit I speak. I do this ALL the time. It's HOW we do it that matters. As stoneybloke said today, there is much primary school level stuff going on and whilst I admit to operating on this level too sometimes, I like to get them even madder by doing it differently... but ONLY when thy attack me first. The boy FFS is getting fucking hammered now and he deserves to be. He's gloves off. Dizzy daft cunt can never be forgiven for crimes against humanity that you yourself acknowledged. Captain cunt went looking for me on another forum but aftr his apology by PM, will be too embarrassed to return whilst I am around. And I don't want to be around. I just want to be left alone to have a laff, post up some good shit (to go with my bad shit) and point out the shit that others speak.

Fair enough RS min. I’ve no problem with you and this place wouldn’t be worth coming on if everyone agreed all the time!

1 hour ago, rocket_scientist said:

SU Meg min, that's one of my favs. I call it skwabberline, bickerwing, sheer class.

Magnet my man, I'm sorry I dismissed you yesterday with such derision but once again I'm going to say the same thing;

You don't understand.

Like you and the other posters you mentioned, I also speak pish and spik shite, thus we find ourselves in my fav thread.

The issue is not that I attack anyone. I retaliate to anyone who has digs at me, massive difference.

Have I attacked you recently? So why you are making this your business isn't anything personal, it's because you think I am genuinely confrontational (which I am) but you are mistaken in saying that I attack someone just because they are stupid.

You are more than welcome to show posts to prove otherwise but I assure you that in some cases (and it is a handful only), you won't be aware of any history that preceded it. I welcome people pointing out the shit I speak. I do this ALL the time. It's HOW we do it that matters. As stoneybloke said today, there is much primary school level stuff going on and whilst I admit to operating on this level too sometimes, I like to get them even madder by doing it differently... but ONLY when thy attack me first. The boy FFS is getting fucking hammered now and he deserves to be. He's gloves off. Dizzy daft cunt can never be forgiven for crimes against humanity that you yourself acknowledged. Captain cunt went looking for me on another forum but aftr his apology by PM, will be too embarrassed to return whilst I am around. And I don't want to be around. I just want to be left alone to have a laff, post up some good shit (to go with my bad shit) and point out the shit that others speak.

? Aye righto you Findon Fud

• 2 weeks later...

At least you have the decency to take it into this forum so others don't have to read the utter shite you post.

Get over yourself min, if you cannot handle (well we know you CANNOT handle) someone aiming a dig at you then more fool you - it's part and parcel of being on this forum but you would appear to treat such instances like a personal attack and you only have one response (which you do over and over and over again) retaliate and bore the fuck out of everyone in the process.

Also (in no particular order):

1) when did I say I was unhappy in work?

2) what makes you think I voted for Bowie? (I never but thanks for asking).

3) who did you vote for?

4) do you really think I (or anyone else) gives a fuck what you think?

5) educate myself, in what?

6) are you on your period again ?

Fud.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1
15 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

? I got ye where I want ye.

You'll fuck off from here and when you do, nobody will notice. Tee hee, Brig o doon. Butcher deli baker candlestick maker man.

Ohhh you cad you!

Unfortunately you won't get rid of me and I will continue to post pics that include my Freddie Kruger hands (i can take a joke unlike someone) and when you slither off to the nut house following a melt down (it's coming) the truth is no one will miss you.

The only thing you have is a warped sense of reality Ya Findon fud, pretend to beat the bookies, ohh Dayts can I come to your party, ohh I have someone famous ignoring me on WhatsApp, see see here's a screenshot mutant you!

?

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1
3 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

One day you'll learn.

When you do stuff, there are consequences.

Every action has a reaction.

You would've learned that at Hazelhead. Or maybe not, since you said you left without any qualifications.

I think you're regretting it already. 

?? Away to watch the game.

Did you not get invited round to Dayts to watch it?

• 3 weeks later...
25 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

I have. Loads of times. Your questioning of this is genuinely creepy though. I suggest you stop. Thanks. 

yer a bairn hi der n a frawd - shell oh a man sinze yer erse fell oot.

ye n thon bluto ir lie k twa ps n a pod baith hidin sea krets thit wid shame frit zel 

sleekit deceet  etc etc