Spiken Sh*t

Guest SS RED

4 minutes ago, 4n4LprObE666 said:

Ok. I'll see what Millertime comes back with. I notice he asks for other users to post up images of themselves occasionally and am interested in exploring the reasoning behind that. For example is it an attempt at 'humanising' the forum experience / interaction with others? The old put a face to a name thing? Or are there 'darker' reasons?

Wanking material for the weirdo is my guess.

16 minutes ago, 4n4LprObE666 said:

Ta. Thought it polite to get permissions!

It's an interesting aspect and no doubt who the two most outspoken and devisive users on the forum are (with respect). Vanilla you are not.

May I suggest a read through of Rumpus posts, He was on one that boy , I recall him diagnosing someone via handwriting analysis after he lost a wee argument as well as a literary of abuse and vitriol , Happy days 

4 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

Another mutant hallmark is absolute denial of the truth.

We all saw your PM. You are a snitch. You are the lowest of the low. Your credibility has left the building. You need to fuck off, reflect and get real. You made a cunt of it and got made a cunt of. You need to learn when you're out of your depth which in your case, is always. Stupid nothing cunt. 

Did I report anyone? 

6 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

I love the bantz. You on the other hand are not emotionally stable enough to handle it and frequently lose the plot . 

If you keep going, he'll eventually have the heart attack that most alcoholics do.

He doesn't know who's being serious and who isn't, all he knows is he's being terribly hard done by.

He then lashes out like a caged animal, which is sad. His sort aren't for this modern world. Best left in the past. Also sad.

2 minutes ago, Dad said:

No affiliation with them Parkie - promise.

Never used them I dinnae think tbh (maybe a sign up offer then back home to Rupert).

But here - do you no read the spiel? Good stuff in there - and often

The joy derived from the DWT is most definitely in the process of selection and the outlining of the rationale behind the picks, as there's little joy to be derived from the financial transactions.

• Downvote 1
2 hours ago, shut up meg said:

Maybe, maybe not. I imagine this will be you at the border checks

1750 quid cost of a hotel room for those arriving from overseas! Six hotels close to Aberdeen, Glasgow and Edinburgh airports going to be used. 

Criminal offences for non-compliance. 

There will be some exemptions to the hotel stay but those people will be asked to self-isolate at home. 

Also talking about tightening up exemptions that will limit overseas training for elite sportspeople to athletes and coaches preparing for olympics and Paralympics. 

1 hour ago, Dad said:

No affiliation with them Parkie - promise.

Never used them I dinnae think tbh (maybe a sign up offer then back home to Rupert).

But here - do you no read the spiel? Good stuff in there - and often

I normally read the first 3 lines, skip to the betting part of the post, have a laugh at some of your picks then come back later to see if you manage to get 1 right.

You normally don't!

You are a canny lad but fucking awful at betting.

1 hour ago, rocket_scientist said:

Don't mention the charity bet again, FuckFaceShit. It makes you look even thicker given that it was my first offer of a charity bet that you failed to take up, at odds of 3/1 for any stake you cared to wager.

As I said, you can't twist the record. It's already been written.

Charity bet

Charity bet

Charity bet

There said it 3 times! What you going to do about it RS then? Huff, puff and vent some drunken bitter anger on an internet forum ?

Still waiting on your invite to Dayts birthday party are you, or will you be away to pick up his n hers new cars that you paid cash for ?

Fud.

Seriously what is it with the PM stuff - yer nae getting paranoid are ye RS Min?

YOU were the one who openly bragged about buying cars with cash

YOU were the one who was openly begging for an invite to Dayts birthday party ("ohhh I just didn't want to let Cavey know about it" ? )

And

YOU were the one who openly bragged about taking the piss out of an old lady with your 'mate' claiming it was one of the best laughs that you have had.

You do appear to have a panchant for calling people thick and stupid, is this you pprojecting your own insecurities onto others?

Charity bet.

• Upvote 1
26 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

Also, and another reason you need to heed good advice and read your PM's, what is the poster who you are going to publicly betray going to think about all this?

In your stupidity, you've already betrayed him to me. I have a decision to make whether to out him too. All over a fantasist FuckFaceShithead who couldn't handle the internet. You fucking know I will so I suggest you put your heed-need-heid on you thick cunt. Heed your own advice and keep right the fuck away from me. You need to. For your own sanity.

Cans.