Spiken Sh*t

Guest SS RED

5 hours ago, manboobs109 said:

You boys should stop bullying Rocko

I don't think that's entirely a fair comment MB.

It may look like RS has been unfairly targeted by us 'mutants' of late but he's by no means an innocent party and has more than played his part.

Unnecessarily combative, overly aggressive, picking fights with people over trivial matters (and not letting them go - ever) and then repeatedly using the same derogatory language towards individuals is his modus operandi so is anyone really surprised when people retaliate?

While trading insults and taking the piss is an everyday occurrence on the hat, the vast majority of posters understand it's predominantly 'banter' and part and parcel of the nature of anonymous internet forums.

However nae for RS who cannot abide the piss being taken out of him, being the butt of a joke nor being shown up by having posted something that turns out to be incorrect. When they happens he goes on the offensive as described above.

I come on here for a bit of chat, light relief and downtime from the real fucking world, not to have accusations of being a lying stupid mutant just because I never mentioned something about myself previously or am doing something he decreese not to be true.

Likewise I dont want to be lectured to or get into a deep and spiritual conversation on something when I have simply posted a throw away comment or observation.

Already stated that the hat would be worse off without RS because when he's nae picking arguments he contributes decent stuff, but by fuck does he nae make it hard going as well.

I'm no doctor but have some health and mental health training and have worked with several mental health agencies in the past.

I wasn't on here a day when I was  deemed an areshole by Mr RS because something he disagreed with. Water off a ducks back.

However, having read a lot of his posts he does show some sociopathic behaviour.  Google it and you'll see.  The aggression, abuse, inability (at times) to communicate in a rational manner, anger etc.

This is in no way meant to be demeaning or critical of the guy as I've never met him and don't believe you can accurately assess someone's character based on the shite written on the Internet but my personal view, from what I've seen, is there may and I stress MAY be some underlying sociopathic issues, which might need addressed. 

Just my thoughts like.

6 hours ago, Simply Red said:

Gary Lineker used the word profligate on motd tonight. Because he’s a cunt.

If only i knew what it meant. Theres only one guy on here who would know. A true NE man. 

His wife must get it tight when hes on an interweb ban. 

Aye, cunt of the highest order.  I'd like to profligate the fucker. 

On 2/9/2021 at 8:53 AM, shut up meg said:

FFS Graham, that was after an edit. 

What did the first draft look like?

I have to edit most of my posts,when i was a sports reporter,we phoned copy into copywriters who wrote your words down,your match report then went through sub editors like Jim Strachan and then into the Green Final that same night.Who the fuck are you anyway.another pathetic wee troll.

2 hours ago, graham said:

I have to edit most of my posts,when i was a sports reporter,we phoned copy into copywriters who wrote your words down,your match report then went through sub editors like Jim Strachan and then into the Green Final that same night.Who the fuck are you anyway.another pathetic wee troll.

Jesus Graham go for a lie doon.

10 minutes ago, graham said:

Fraser Hornby's performances so far tells you all you need to know about the standard of the current Scotland u21s team.Piss poor.

Think that's a bit harsh on Hornby & the U21 side in general, Graham. 

They've done very well of late and there's clearly a lot of talent in the side.