Spiken Sh*t

Guest SS RED

:wave: Hiya Rocket Hiya Pal!

Your post above has to be one of the biggest rants on the hat ever! I should feel flattered but unfortunately I just feel sad on your behalf.

Your latest ban appears to have made little difference, less than 24 hours back and you are on the cans again straight back to the trolling.... Like a jakey released from a 14 day sentence, out and picking up exactly where they left off.

Your damaged goods son, and the only thing hurting here is everyone having to read your inane ramblings.

• Dildo 1
1 minute ago, rocket_scientist said:

Nobody has to read it. This is off forum. It's "you're". You started it. I finished it. That was a mistake last night. There was no need for insults. You call a number of us "fud" I notice from your previous. I warned you. There's tons more where that came from. Drop the personal and stick to words. Posts, not posters. 

Check back to your post about "Can't get you out of my head" and you will find you started it by being a self entitled intellectual wannabe.

All I said was that I was going to watch it and you went off on one.

Pretty sure I reserve the word 'Fud' just for you.

Fud.

• Dildo 1
1 minute ago, rocket_scientist said:

You're.

With all your report-writing skills that you gleaned from the first-class education you never had, you could've at least learned a basic grammatical form.

And LISTEN!

I just fucking pointed out your error and you're doing it again. Only fools repeat the same mistakes. 

So not only do you take the piss out of old ladies you now take the piss out of those with dyslexia.

If there no end to your depravity ?

2 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

You tell me? You were the one who decided to troll up a post of mine from weeks previously, twist it out of shape, bend it out of context to sledgehammer me with it and get it so wrong.

Projecting and transference once again. You can't help yourself. Seek help. 

And I thought this was going to be a quiet morning!

Yes I did copy one of your earlier post, but only to prove that you had gloated about paying for cars with cash when you had adamantly (loved stand and deliver) said that you had not done so.

No bending or twisting on my part but a blown gasket on yours due to being found out to be a lying sack of shit.

11 hours ago, rocket_scientist said:

Dat be troof. Dem's de rules. Which means this little statement means jack shit: -

You don't get to decide what gets brought up. I notice you were putting yourself forward as an advisor on how to use the internet. You better make sure you're strong enough to look after yourself first.

Be careful who you side with. Be careful who you argue with. It's fair game and open season every day. Revenge is best served cold. 

Image result for back in the saddle meme

9 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

When you said you were better at golf - despite being so shit at it you couldn't break 80 and one of the saddest claims ever in forum history - this was coming from your sick sense of 

Think that was me that said that about breaking 80 ??‍♂️ Fuckin tough sport Rocko. Seen a few sadder claims to be fair.

Still haven’t broken it. 

6 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

The pathos in this is rich, not just for the fact that you couldn't let go.

When you said you were better at golf - despite being so shit at it you couldn't break 80 and one of the saddest claims ever in forum history - this was coming from your sick sense of superiority.

Broke 80 loads of times, bawbag. I said I played off 10. Weird you don't know how handicaps work. 

Months later, you still post to kid yourself on that you are best.

Nope. Only in your mind. 

Specifically, you engineer conflicts EXACTLY as you did with MHD but on this occasion it exploded in your blank-firing face.

Nope. You engineered the conflict and have ended up looking rather silly. Just like you do most times you do this weird dance with me. 

Having described yourself as a dickhead and told us that many in the real world think you're "a bit of a wanker",

You keep harking on about this. A daft throw away line about how we can all be a bit of a wanker sometimes. A moment being self deprecating in an attempt to build bridges with folk. 

Weird that a guy who's described himself as "a total cunt" would do keep bringing it up. It's all you've got though, isn't it? As you can't stick to the words involved in the debate. You need to carry wee personal grudges around and keep bringing them up. You do it with everyone that you continually engineer conflicts with. 

it's amazing to me that you've not reflected on this. I suspect but you could introspect to confirm that it's your unwavering commitment to continuously proving your superiority (at golf, at drinking, at debating, at arguing etc. etc.) that people can't warm to.

Loads of people warm to me. Got loads of pals and a very close family. 

You're a weird cat who thinks you not liking some words on a computer screen means you have a deep insight in to who someone is as a person. 

Even your own lassie who doesn't want your seed prefers a range of dildoes than the feel of you. It appears plastic is better than the essence of spunklife. 

What a weird lie you keep repeating here. A daft lie made up by Bri because I said I don't want kids and you hang on to it and use it again and again and again. All because you don't have to ability to control your rage and stick to words. 

You can attack me with made up shite all you like. It won't make you feel better about yourself though. Time for you to reflect on why you need to engineer pointless arguments with strangers on the internet every day and why the mods need to continually ban you from the board. Utterly pathetic. Go outside. Get some air. Stop wasting your few remaining years fighting with strangers. 

• Dildo 1
1 hour ago, For Fecks Sake said:

Can we get this moved to spikin shite thread as the constant daily battles are ruining nearly every topic.

Put a lid on it eh lads......

Rocket was like this last time he was on and the time before that etc etc. I blocked him long ago, but the repetitive spats clog up so much of the board. Al very boring 

• Upvote 1