Spiken Sh*t

Guest SS RED

I think what tinyweelad is trying to say that a thread about the huns in administration is perhaps not the correct thread for talking about the semi-final with hibs.

Mebbe.

Chill.

That's how I took it too mate, and my first post was indeed on the semi final thread.

Anyway, if I were here for a noise up I wouldn't have used my usual moniker.

We're all united against the Bigot Brothers controlling us out of the competition.

Fuck off is 2 words surely? Or at the very least hyphenated?

Disagree.

Fuckoff.

One word.

There's no pause between the k and the o, which would indicate a new word, or as you ludicrously suggest, a hyphen.

You could argue the case for fuck right off perhaps.

That's three words.

• 2 weeks later...

Who was laughing?

I certainly wasn't.

If you mean smiling, then point taken.

You've always got an excuse for not going to a game.

You're at it every single time min.

Well if you were aware of the reason for it, you wouldna be commenting on it is all I'm saying.

How many games you been going to this season, then all of a sudden pulled out due to an excuse.

Boy who cried wolf and all that......

Maybe you have a legit excuse this time round, but it's a Tup habit this one.

'I'm going, na I'm nae - well aye I am, booked up, I'm going'.

The week of the game:

'Na, nae going'.

It's the same thing ongoing which has prevented me from attending any recent games, and it's not really a laughing matter from my point of view, as I've already said.

Nor was I laughing.

I was just pointing the boy who cried wolf, and why people will give you stick.

All the best this weekend anyways.

(I'd still share a pint with ye ;))

I'll still be watching the game, and I'll be at the final for certain, I'm 100% confident we will win on Saturday, and my personal situation will be rectified by the time the final comes.

So I'll be there.

First half of this season I was at a number of games and was stood up on two occasions by your pal for a pint so it's not always me making the excuses.

I'll still be watching the game, and I'll be at the final for certain, I'm 100% confident we will win on Saturday, and my personal situation will be rectified by the time the final comes.

So I'll be there.

First half of this season I was at a number of games and was stood up on two occasions by your pal for a pint so it's not always me making the excuses.

why dont you say what the problem is?

you always dodge questions. naebody really cares for the gory details but theres no harm in being a little bit more open, amongst (interweb) friends.

why dont you say what the problem is?

you always dodge questions. naebody really cares for the gory details but theres no harm in being a little bit more open, amongst (interweb) friends.

Because it's very personal, and confidential, for a number of reasons, the main one being it's ongoing and therefore I'm unable to comment on it.

Because it's very personal, and confidential, for a number of reasons, the main one being it's ongoing and therefore I'm unable to comment on it.

Remember to use lime before you put on the top soil otherwise the stench will get you caught is all I'm saying on this matter.

Good luck as I presume this is related to the earlier matter discussed a few weeks ago. :thumbs:

Remember to use lime before you put on the top soil otherwise the stench will get you caught is all I'm saying on this matter.

Good luck as I presume this is related to the earlier matter discussed a few weeks ago. :thumbs:

Aye it is I thought it would have been over by now but not quite, although almost.

Cheers.