Spiken Sh*t

Guest SS RED

Probably sold off his third range rover for it.

In actual fact, Boofon is a humble man that works in a finance department for a large multinational within Aberdeen (he doesn't work offshore) and lives in a humble 3 bedroom Sterwart Milne house in Portsoy. He is a remarkably beige man, and does not plant any vegetables.

He also wears glasses, specky cunt :swear:

I don't have a Range Rover. Or glasses.

Smashed them during the Wick crash landing.

Home truths ?

You are in the minority then.

The demise of the huns is well worth talking about.

How many psychos live in Kintore ?

I know one.

Being "psycho"is a prerequisite for living in Kintore.

All i'm saying is that we seem to have reached a wait and see situation. Aye it's a public holiday when the big day comes but until then i've heard enough.

I only have 1 these days, the others got found out - and one other I can't remember the password.

I only use Roberto, but folk know I'm from Kintore and that I am a nutter, I don't need to use KintorePyscho as a name to try and strike fear into folk, people just know 'fuck, nae messing with that nutter like'.

What happened to that alter ego account you had ? the Hulk or something, when the avatar was like a Panini sliver foil sticker, which changed from the Incredible hulk one second, to a picture of you after being up all night on the chats ?

I hope you three take a right good look at yourselves when you read this back. :nono:

I hope hun kids are born with no legs. McCoist is a horrible man. The three of you should be ashamed for even one dot of sympathy to those cunts.

What are you on about poofon? No-one is giving them any sympathy, we're saying McCoist was actually for once not putting up the denial shutters, but in fact almost calling a spade a spade in that it was all their own doing.

What are you on about poofon? No-one is giving them any sympathy, we're saying McCoist was actually for once not putting up the denial shutters, but in fact almost calling a spade a spade in that it was all their own doing.

Fair enough. It was more the point that you all never got wired into the prick to be honest. :lolrangers:

They're cunts to a man.

Fair enough. It was more the point that you all never got wired into the prick to be honest. :lolrangers:

They're cunts to a man.

Yes they are, but unlike Huns and Tims, I hope we could at least be honest and give credit where it's due when one of these odious pricks makes a fair comment.