Spiken Sh*t

Guest SS RED

Once drunkenly told someone at my work what I thought of the masons. Turns out that fucker is one. bunch of self serving biggoted wierdos. can't be doing with them.

Agreed, but they exert a vice like grip on Scottish society.

The lack of transparency at Rangers is basically identical in execution to the inner workings of the masons.

Anything goes, provided your faither is connected.

Rangers had this mindset, and it appears their power within Scotland is so entrenched that they cannot abide the notion that natural justice should apply.

A bit like the offspring of prominent masons, they get in trouble with the law, they come out smelling of roses, as the procurator fiscal puts his lodge connections ahead of any semblance of natural justice.

You could see an instance of the above in any court in Scotland, every week of the year. Two tier justice.

If Rangers get away with their transgressions, I've lost faith in our society, never mind our football.

I know many freemasons, and each and every one is a self-serving arsehole who feels their lodge membership grants them a non-existent superiority.

Many of them are thick as mince, never passed a single exam, are troublemakers, and yet earn huge salaries for doing next to fuck all in jobs which appear to involve no work whatsoever.

I know many freemasons, and each and every one is a self-serving arsehole who feels their lodge membership grants them a non-existent superiority.

Many of them are thick as mince, never passed a single exam, are troublemakers, and yet earn huge salaries for doing next to fuck all in jobs which appear to involve no work whatsoever.

Good for you. I've never met a bad one. I've met plenty as well.

I hope you know more about the Rangers situation than the masonsTup as you know fuck all about the masons! As discussed previously, you wouldnae get in anyway :laughing:

FFS min I dinna want in!

Masons assume that anybody critical is jealous, and would love to be invited to join.

I'm quite capable of providing for myself, and need no artificial assistance to progress.

I've got about 40 books on my shelf here regards the masons, the Rothschilds, worldwide banking, the Skull n Bones society and many other secretive organisations.

So I'd wager I know more about the inner workings of the planet's true powerbase than most, and probably more than you.

Just like Rangers, the masons do a great job of displaying an outward veneer of respectability and good intent, but the reality is they are as mendacious and manipulative as it gets at the highest level. Yes, they admit Jay-Z as a publicity stunt, but their world vision is bordering on sadistic.

If you dinna take my word for it, investigate the pointed monument in Washington which contains a message which is currently being implemented worldwide and which has massive repercussions for civilisation.

When you sign a cunt who's yet to score a goal in earnest, you're taking a bit of a risk to put it mildly.

YouTube videos of him showed he was ace, when he was playing against half stunned Algerians on a dusty African hillside.

The boy who did 40,000 keepie uppies fae John O Groats to Lands End looked like the real deal on video too.

It was 60,000 and I've got a good job anyway so didn't want to turn pro.

Have you paid the bet yet?

That's why the thread was bumped. It had fuck all to do with Chalali.

'The Men who Stare at Goats' - Jon Ronson.

It's not only their backsides the masons are fucking with, they've perfected killing them simply by shooting them a dirty look.

Louis Theroux makes an irreverant career from what he deems as hilarious sub culture, whilst failing to acknowledge his own privileged heritage which grants him free reign to mock those he and his ilk deem subversive, based on his own criteria, which deems alternative viewpoints as naive and devoid of integrity as a result.

He fails to acknowledge that perhaps he's part of the problem rather than the mocking solution he portrays, big nosed arrogant Jewish cunt that he is.

It was 60,000 and I've got a good job anyway so didn't want to turn pro.

Have you paid the bet yet?

That's why the thread was bumped. It had fuck all to do with Chalali.

I had the bet with ebbe, not you, it's not your concern.

I'll start a thread on it shortly.

I'd like to join the masons, just to see if they really do fuck goats.

How do I join? I'm sure I can find a fucking apron somewhere.

freemasons.jpg

To be a Freemason you have to be male (although women have established their own lodges), aged 21 and a believer in a supreme being. So you can be a Christian or a Jew or a Muslim but not an atheist. One can apply but for most recruits it is the tap on the shoulder. The one-act plays, are staged during initiation and progression to a higher degree. They are allegorical plays,. You come into life with absolutely nothing, and that is what the initiation is about. The second play is about living a good life and the third is about preparing for the end of your life.a noose placed around the neck of the applicant depicting the umbilical cord, so when you are born the umbilical cord is cut. The initiate doesn't have to do anything at all. It's done beautifully. There are no surprises for the chap coming in, no tests. The beauty is that you feel you belong."

To be a Freemason you have to be male (although women have established their own lodges), aged 21 and a believer in a supreme being. So you can be a Christian or a Jew or a Muslim but not an atheist. One can apply but for most recruits it is the tap on the shoulder. The one-act plays, are staged during initiation and progression to a higher degree. They are allegorical plays,. You come into life with absolutely nothing, and that is what the initiation is about. The second play is about living a good life and the third is about preparing for the end of your life.a noose placed around the neck of the applicant depicting the umbilical cord, so when you are born the umbilical cord is cut. The initiate doesn't have to do anything at all. It's done beautifully. There are no surprises for the chap coming in, no tests. The beauty is that you feel you belong."

Oh, well that's me fucked, given my belief in magical pixies is exactly nil.

I guess I'll just have to get my own goat.