We deserved a draw , i thought Whittaker was brilliant up to the first goal , Miller played really well too and deserved a great goal , we sorely need a dominating cunt of a centre half though .

Snodgrass was strong and got on the end of everything first half especially , nae sure if we should be pleased by tonight because one thing was apparent , ENGLAND ARE SHITE ! , for a country of 50 odd million ........... piss poor !

I'm currently engaged with a facebook battle with Vancouver fans who seem to think Miller is the 2nd coming of the Messiah. They dont accept my rather generous assessment of Miller as being a journeyman international striker who tries hard but is very limited and wont be missed and ought to do the decent thing and retire from international matches.

I'm posting on a smartphone chutney.

Nor am I daft thanks anyway.

Still unable to login from desktop hence lack if posts in recent times.

A lot of non-dafties canna work 'puters. Wasn't suggesting you were thick.

How smart does a phone have to be to be descrbed as a smartphone? And how smart is it really if it canna quote on The Hat?

Good positive remarks about Scotland on this thread. They looked organised if nothing else. Need some height or bulk to the team to go with what is there already - they got muscled out too often and looked exposed at set-points. Brown was immense for the first hour before it turned into a subfest. If this fixture had been being played for the last ten years he would have spent most of them for a club in the English Premiership after getting snapped up. Great ball winner and has controlled his aggression to just about the right level as he has matured as a player. I only hope he has picked up a knock and isn't fit for Saturday.

Couple of qualifiers still to go. Some more solid performaces and maybe a couple of wins and the feel good factor might kick-in at the right time for the Euro qualifiers. Can't remember the last time I had confidence in both The Dons and Scotland - can see the seeds of something planted at the moment, hopefully they get the opportunity to grow and develop further - on both fronts.

Played pretty well tbh but hate calling a loss something good. Even U21s looked good though lost 6-0...

At the end was glad to see Rhodes come on. Not too many negatives aside from losing to Engerland obviously. Loved the partial return of the Skovdahl snake haha. Didn't play in a bad way and thats a lot harder to do. Both fletchers back and some good youngsters mature and could be interesting.

Yeah I have never been a fan of Brown and he has never been a guy I'd like to see in a Scotland jersey but he was pretty good tonight.

Great goal from Miller, for all those calling for him to retire from international football, I for one hope he never does, that is the route of the walloper. If you are fit and available for selection and are picked then you turn up and play. International football should never be something you "retire" from, you just stop getting picked.

Good positive remarks about Scotland on this thread. They looked organised if nothing else. Need some height or bulk to the team to go with what is there already - they got muscled out too often and looked exposed at set-points. Brown was immense for the first hour before it turned into a subfest. If this fixture had been being played for the last ten years he would have spent most of them for a club in the English Premiership after getting snapped up. Great ball winner and has controlled his aggression to just about the right level as he has matured as a player. I only hope he has picked up a knock and isn't fit for Saturday.

Clubs in the EPL will know all about Scott Brown. He is the Celtic and sometimes Scotland captain. The reason he's never been snapped up is one of consistency. On his day, yesterday for example, he can be brilliant and is capable of dominating the midfield - a real driving force. However, when he is bad, he is really bad. I've seen him play matches where despite running round like a headless chicken, the game completely passes him by... and sometimes his passing can be atrocious.

Despite a natural dislike for the guy, thought brown was the most impressive player , followed by snodgass , and Forrest showed why he will never be able to cut it at a decent level despite the hype

Only seen highlights, but a few on this thread are singling out Forrest for criticism. Meanwhile, the BBC report picked out Morrison and Forrest as our two brightest players.

Fair play to Kenny Miller. I still think he should retire, but he made a complete arse out of Gary Cahill for the goal. Turned inside out a couple of times and ended up in a different postcode by the time Miller got his shot off. Hopefully Cahill keeps his place for the World Cup.

On a side note, I see Blurto was "supporting" England. Now, I quite like his banter from over there in The Hague and often laugh at his points of view and enjoy his retorts. But you've got to ask yourself, if the guy genuinely doesn't care for Aberdeen FC or the national team - what the fuck is he doing on this board? So Blurto - at least let me know if you have any interest in the main staples of this website, so I can choose whether or not to pay any further attention to you. If your apathy towards football for this great club and country is as vivid as you preach, then fuck off to another site.

i mustve missed the bit about me "supporting" england like chutters.

i think youneed to go and lie down. or have a good stiff drink.

And that huns blog is fucking ridiculous.

Now before I get comments saying this lyric or that verse the same uneducated Scottish fans booed the Andoran national anthem because it shared a musical score with God Save The Queen, s

We've never played Andorra!