I don't think you actually read all of that Blog, Mini or if you did, I'm worried about the fact that you agree with it.

I have travelled around Scotland been to many games at many stadia. In my experience the worse examples of offensive behaviour are outwith Glasgow and Edinburgh. Incidentally and sorry buddies but I include Paisley in with Glasgow. In my experience you want to experience the mindset of the 1970s complete with its sexist, racist any ist then go visit Lanarkshire, Ayrshire, Tayside or Grampian.

:hysterical:

Very poor fishing...

The Scottish Football Association hopes to build on the success of Wednesday night's friendly with England at Wembley by hosting the fixture themselves in 2015.

The first meeting of England and Scotland since 1999, which Roy Hodgson's team won 3-2, was arranged as part of the Football Association's 150th anniversary. Now, the governing body's equivalent north of the border has made it known, including to the FA, that they would like the match to be staged again at Hampden Park in two years' time.
That much was briefly discussed when Wednesday's game was initially arranged. The SFA believes England's schedule represents the only meaningful drawback to the return game coming to fruition. The draw for the Euro 2016 qualifying campaign will take place in February and will give both nations a better idea of potential dates.
More than 80,000 were in attendance for a pulsating encounter at Wembley, with those in both the England and Scotland camps afterwards praising the return of the fixture.
The crowd figure and general interest level marks a Scotland versus England clash as highly lucrative in commercial terms. That much is pertinent to the SFA, especially given Scotland's absence from major international tournaments which stretches back to 1998.
The Metropolitan Police said Wednesday's match passed without significant incident with just two arrests made at Wembley for public order offences. It was reported on Thursday morning that around 10,000 empty beer cans were left by the Tartan Army in Trafalgar Square, the traditional party zone for Scotland supporters when matches take place at Wembley.
Ed Argar, Westminster Council's cabinet member for city management, said: "This was one almighty clean up. Our crews worked hard around the clock to get London back to normal for our residents and businesses this morning.
"I'm glad to say it is Westminster 1, litter 0. It was a triumph to vanquish the Auld Enemy of litter once again, and we even found one or two weary Scotsmen in the square this morning."

All I know is sheep shaggers wasn't the chant I was joining in with ;)

Although I'm sure the Stirling reds point was something along the lines of what you said. They felt they got shafted. But I'm not so sure. Wasn't there a "shop a thug" article in the record about it?

Aye, it was the Montrose branch of the supporters club that were hounded as well.

Good lads.

As I posted in the matchday thread, I am so gutted I missed this one, but we would have been shit if I went. I went to see the Serbian game, beat 2-0. In Nigeria for the Croatia game and we go and win it. In Nigeria for the England game and although we got beat, there was a lot of positives to be taken. We are certainly getting better under Gordon Strachan.

We should have made this a 2 leg game, 2 away goals and we would see if the English managed to take 20,000+ fans to a midweek away friendly match!!

Didn't fancy starting a new thread.

Scotland striker Kenny Miller is expected to announce his international retirement on Friday.

The 33-year-old scored his last goal for his country in the 3-2 defeat by England at Wembley.
His retirement will be confirmed when Scotland manager Gordon Strachan names his squad for the World Cup qualifiers against Belgium and Macedonia.
First capped in 2001, Miller, who plays for Vancouver Whitecaps, scored 18 times in 69 appearances for Scotland.
Miller, who began his career at Hibernian, counts Celtic, Rangers and Wolves among his former clubs.

Didn't fancy starting a new thread.

Happy days.

Whislt he scored a fantastic goal against the guffs & played pretty well, I for one didn't want him playing.

We are supposed to be looking forward & building our team for the future qualifiers & whilst I don't (in hindsight) begrudge Miller his place against England, I still think he shouldn't have got the call up for this reason.