66 is shit for Huns though.

I'd think we all agree it's a shit number and also magic.

Scotland played nae bad. The fiirst equaliser was cruel - Scotland forced into a flat back 4 whilst Hanley was getting treatment, the guffs exposed that - and Whittaker - probably the only let down for Scotland tonight was turned inside oot. The other two guff goals from set-pieces were nightmares to lose - you will get that though when most of your team is under 5'9".

Not a bad advert for home international football.

On a side note, I see Blurto was "supporting" England. Now, I quite like his banter from over there in The Hague and often laugh at his points of view and enjoy his retorts. But you've got to ask yourself, if the guy genuinely doesn't care for Aberdeen FC or the national team - what the fuck is he doing on this board? So Blurto - at least let me know if you have any interest in the main staples of this website, so I can choose whether or not to pay any further attention to you. If your apathy towards football for this great club and country is as vivid as you preach, then fuck off to another site.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

PS - I agree bluto should be banned and told SOTR as much.

Of course the Aussie fat cat is an EPL lover so is happy to tolerate his utter shite.

Bluto is an absolute prick, likes Man U and England, has nothing to offer re the Dons, has never been to a game in at least five years, and is constantly resorting to infantile abuse to proper posters.

He puts me off posting.

PS - I agree bluto should be banned and told SOTR as much.

Of course the Aussie fat cat is an EPL lover so is happy to tolerate his utter shite.

Bluto is an absolute prick, likes Man U and England, has nothing to offer re the Dons, has never been to a game in at least five years, and is constantly resorting to infantile abuse to proper posters.

He puts me off posting.

Do you know how to clear your internet browsing history, tup? Once you do that you will be able to quote again. Start, Control Panel, Internet Options, Delete Browsing History, Delete all.