Absolute shite, cove has lost a hell of alot of weight so you can shut the fuck up.

Last time I saw him he was on TV, in the crowd at a Scotland away game a couple of years ago. May have been Prague. He was absolutely gigantic. Dressed in full regalia he was the spit of Fat Bastard and definitely as big. I hope he has lost a lot of weight - because he won't live much beyond 40 years of age if he hasn't.

• Upvote 1

Looks fucking brilliant in London, wish I was there.

Ban bluto from the thread please SOTR.

Same ruling you invoked when you banned me from the EPL one.

Cheers.

I didn't ban you from it. You demanded that the EPL thread should be deleted, so we deleted it for you. Just to reiterate you are not banned and you're welcome to return any time. If you want to start chatting about the EPL again then just send one of the mods a PM and we'll restore it for you.

Bluto has made no such demands regarding this thread.

Do you mean on here cow?

Doubt anyone here wants England to win, I just feel some cringe at the tranny army and the fact that 14 Englishmen start todays game.

It's no surprise that the apologists are all England fans, such is their hatred of Scotland. Nothing wrong with the Tartan Army from my many travels, generally a good bunch but some drunken idiots appear for the big trips.

So fucking apathetic towards this it's unreal. Doesn't help when wee chesney picks miller. We're so far out of our league it's embarrassing and any man who also chooses to have mark fucking mcghee in his coaching staff is obviously the wrong man for the job. The best we're going to get from Strachan is inconsistent wins - no rhyme nor reason to our performances, one day we'll get beat by San Marino the next time we'll beat Brazil. This leads me to believe the players coach themselves.

Bring on saturday for me