Miller is a sentimental selection when we should be setting up to give this a real go...Strachan is playing a dangerous game here...if the Guff's give us a doing it's back to square one for the ginger cu*t...all the good work against Croatia will be forgotten...I hope Ingolfsson is right and the wee pri*k is hooked at HT...if he scores it is of course a master stroke from Stachan....which is very unlikely.

What other game is on?

Hang on, let me flick through the channels....

Estados Unidos vs Euipo Sera Anunciada. it's on the Spanish Language channel, United States vs Bosnia, Oh, it's on Fox inna... that's it decided, I'll watch it in Spanish. Fox commentary sounds like the Muppets.

Mexican League.. game hasn't been announced yet, but that's on at the same time.

Germany vs Paraguay

Columbia vs Serbia

Switzerland vs Brazil

And there's a rerun of the Chile match from earlier.

Miller is a sentimental selection when we should be setting up to give this a real go...Strachan is playing a dangerous game here...if the Guff's give us a doing it's back to square one for the ginger cu*t...all the good work against Croatia will be forgotten...I hope Ingolfsson is right and the wee pri*k is hooked at HT...if he scores it is of course a master stroke from Stachan....which is very unlikely.

Miller does have an excellent record, even in recent games for Scotland for assists and goals. Even in the big games.

• Downvote 1

There's no one that old other than Miller is there?

I haven't seen the line-up... I'm just using 'old-man' as a general term of derision.

How about 'hapless fuckwits' or 'talentless simpletons'?

Though Kenny Miller likely raises the mean age to mid forties.

Decent half from Scotland, but as the game develops we're going to have to use the ball better in attack. Aimless punting is just going to keep us under pressure.

As for Team Americaland, absolute pish. No imagination, not helped by a referee who wants to give fuck all in the way of decisions to the US. Stonewall penalty turned down when the Yank was TWICE bundled in the box.

Good. The only good Yank is one who has been bundled over twice in the box.

US lad was showing a of of naivete there... any player worth their salt would have went down after the initial contact. In this case he tried to stay on his feet, Bosnian catches him again, referee pretends to be reading his paper... no pen.

Some fairly obviously biased decisions going on in this game.

2-1... jesus fuck!