Roswell 1947

tup

Biggest tossers I've encountered, on a general basis, are those people who earn slightly more than the norm. Usually that middle-management bracket, where they seem determined to tell you all about their watch and how expensive it was... as they jam it in your face to make sure you can see how ace it is... or telling you how they have to get away to Florida twice a year "just to decompress".

There's something about that demographic where it seems to be populated by just the biggest quantity of tossers walking this earth.

In fact, I reckon if you were to remove the middle-management demographic you would lose 80% of the World's tossers.

"I earn a minimal amount more than you... say 10k to 20k a year more. Look at my watch!"

:rolleyes:

Back to the Aliens. please.

what...like ghosts?

maybe ghosts are aliens and only a few are on the right plane to see 'em?

I was watching a documentory with that Dr.Michio Kaku who was suggesting that Aliens may be from another dimension. He reckons our brains are to feeble to grasp multi dimensions.

I suppose ghosts could be Aliens. Some sort of rip in the fabric of space making them visable, but as the good doc says my brain isn't up to the task. He's right lol

You think 10 to 20k a year is a minimal amount?

Last time I looked at the national average wage, 5k would make a significant difference to a substantial number.

And is pretty much the difference between the national average wage and the average wage in Aberdeen.

Could we do without 80% of Aberdonians?

The prosecution rests....

I was watching a documentory with that Dr.Michio Kaku who was suggesting that Aliens may be from another dimension. He reckons our brains are to feeble to grasp multi dimensions.

I suppose ghosts could be Aliens. Some sort of rip in the fabric of space making them visable, but as the good doc says my brain isn't up to the task. He's right lol

Michio Kaku is tremendous.

Since Hitchen's died, Richard Dawkins, Neil DeGrasse Tyson, and Michio Kaku have been about the only three speakers that I've bothered listening to on a regular basis.

EDIT: This video is also the source of one of my favourite quotes EVAR!

"God is an ever-receding pocket of scientific ignorance."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a5dSyT50Cs8

Michio Kaku is tremendous.

Since Hitchen's died, Richard Dawkins, Neil DeGrasse Tyson, and Michio Kaku have been about the only three speakers that I've bothered listening to on a regular basis.

EDIT: This video is also the source of one of my favourite quotes EVAR!

"God is an ever-receding pocket of scientific ignorance."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a5dSyT50Cs8

I do like him myself. Speaks in layman's terms which helps bonzo greatly.

Seen him describing how faster than light speed travel isn't possible by using a train and a young girl in the coaches.

Seemingly the train was traveling at the speed of light and the young girl was running through the coaches. So the girl is running as the train builds up speed, but the girl starts to slow down as the train approaches the speed of light. Once the train hits the speed of light the girl freezes on the spot. If i could find a link i would post it.

I also like that scottish geoligist guy Dr Ian Stewart (i think) again someone who makes it sound interesting without bamboozeling you with too much technical jargon.