Roswell 1947

tup

ill ask again

how do my theories make mne gullible?

just admit you used the wrong word then we can move on

You believe that god did it is more likely than the egyptians themselves - therefore you must believe in god

Many would say that was one definition of gullible

Am happy to move on

ignorant towards me

name ONE thing ive said here in this thread which is not remotely plausable?

maybe the planet they were from, they were the only 2 lifeforms?

NO life form would have a need to evolve to the point that it would invent space travel under these circumstances -this is not remotely plausible.

lets think about that for a second, there are only 3 possibilities:

1) they were aliens themselves

2) aliens built the buildings themselves (predator vs aliens was right!) and then fecked off, with the sneaky egyptians stealing the credit

3) god?

If your mind is as open as you claim then there are obviously more than 3 possibilities... saying that though, the mummified remains of the Egyptians alone is enough proof of them being human. DNA in all that...

Oh yeh and Predator haha!

i do not think the egyptians building them is worthy of being in the top 3 explanations

the actual "workie" work involved of building them would be beyond them at that point, never mind alignign them with feckin stars in the sky

if egyptians DID build them, then egyptians are aliens

mate, i thought they had aligned the pyramids to perfectly match with something from outer space, as in something we couldnt see from land

if they COULD see it and it was merely a case of Khali and Mohammed edging from left to right till the centre brick was under a visible star, then i take it all back

egyptians may very well have built them

From the posts highlighted above I doubt you thinking before you typed is plausible

unless theyre pointing at the actual stars theyre from

OR, maybe these "main pryamids" are also just practice ones

practice ones for ones weve either not found yet, or wont ever find because theyre so sophisticated

did the "great minds" not think the earth was flat once upon a time?

whoever the clever, handsome bastard was that first said it might be round was...he was probably branded as a mentalist too

personally, i think the matrix might have been right in one way...

i like to think that were, say, earth 10.4

theres probably been "hunners" of versions of what were going through right now and they al ended one way or another

whether it be through war, or just us destroying the planet, or even a frickin meteorite...who knows

what i would love to know though, was how we are doing compared to earths 1 through to 10.3

are we more advanced or are we actually not doing well at all

while im typing im thinking actually, if it was a meteorite that blew up world 10.3...theres every chance there is something that survived from that, like something deep under water, like that wee device thing there above

thats fucking insane

Think thats more than 1

I hope you're so good in bed that your bird is hopelessly addicted to you thommo. Sounds to me like you're heading for being dumped for being her intellectual inequal.

Surprise her. Educate yourself and then educate her. Study something worthwhile. Show her that your brain is organic rather than static.

The stagnating brain shrivels and dies. Winding up the more intelligent than us provides satisfaction only to the most twisted and shriveled of minds.

I'm very good, probably the best on this forum.

There is no danger I will be dumped, she kens that I'm the best she'll get.

As for education, I just graduated a couple of weeks back :checkit: , Its healthy in a relationship to have daft arguments. Also, I am far cleverer than her. Last week we were talking about Richard Branson and she stated that "he's the kind of guy thats just got his toes in a lot of pies!".

You've got some cheek lecturing people on education when you can't even spell tommo :tommy:

He's punching above his weight big time.

He works in the bakery in Asda.

He's in charge of defrosting the rolls.

I believe they are freshly baked in store.

You've got some cheek lecturing people on education when you can't even spell tommo :tommy:

rocket_scientist is the prime example of someone who dropped out of school with fuck all to show for himself, has now got a chip on his shoulder about failing, so has take to the internet where he can display his vast knowledge to the entire world.

ignorant towards me

name ONE thing ive said here in this thread which is not remotely plausable?

what im getting at though, is that just because some "brain" tells us something...does not mean i believe it

for example, einstein was incredibly arrogant and has been proven wrong recently...no?

The problem is MT, humans have developed systems to analyse, catergorise, define, understand and explain the world around them. These systems are constantly evolving and are not definitive. They are the best tools available to humans at any given moment to define and understand the world around them.

Although you could argue black is white, and there is no definitive way to prove you wrong, to make such an argument for the sole reason of taking a contrary position marks you out as a cock jockey.

Science evolves as more information becomes available so the laws of the universe are not absolute but until a better explanation comes along it is rational to hold them as being 'as good as' the truth.

So while I cannot tell you definitively that aliens did not build the pyramids, I feel comfortable saying you are a moron. Even if you are proved right in the future and the pyramids were indeed built by aliens, I believe you would be correct only by chance, and therefore would still feel entirely comfortable saying you are still a moron.

You speak sense AND you speak shite.

True

False. My criminal mind was one of the best not just in my school but anywhere in the North east.

False. I did my crimes. I did my time.

You too can have a vast knowledge. I spent 18 years, 2 months and 24 days at Her Majesty's pleasure.

I spent my time in the library rather than the showers where you would have been.

library? geek.

;)

:thumbs:

If Aliens had managed to go all this way in a spaceship, I'm pretty sure they wouldn't have fucking crashed the thing on earth. Plus, did they just build the one? No tracking devices on those things no? They can build a craft to fly around space but GPS was an optional extra?!?

I'm not a disbeliever in alien life and such like, I am a disbeliever in stories that we covered it up. We have telescopes pointing all around the universe and we've seen fuck all so far, so that suggests to me that any alien life is probably either pretty much like ours (i.e. not flying around space in crafts) or they are so far away from us that we wouldn't likely see or hear from them in a very long time, or never depending on whether they would even want to venture this far out.

what...its not possible that the aliens would have mummified a local, to throw us off???

why would a superior being want their bodys to be left in our backwater...ask yourself that

mate i dont have THE answer, however its entirely possible the atmos down here on earth is different to what they expected...ie whatever gas they breathe, is not in our air

therefore, these 2 might have crashed a result of this. its also tying into my theory earlier, about how their planet would have sent 2 of the thickest pilots they have, since this was a test mission

and your idea about "why havent they sent another craft yet then"...

simply, their grasp on time might be completely different to ours.

ie 100 years to us, is nothing in their scheme of things

maybe 100 years to us is merely a minute to them...

maybe they ARE still coming

Maybe, however clearly they would be a fairly high tech species to have flown all this way...i'm guessing they would have some kind of way of knowing what an atmosphere would be like! Or they wouldn't be stupid enough to go "Oh look...shiny shiny...." and head straight down into the unknown.

If aliens did do all this then surely it means that we are aliens as we are from a different planet to them?

Therefore there is no doubt whatsoever that the pyramids were by absolute definition built by some type of alien.

This is true. But they weren't built by Aliens to us. They were built by our own kind. Probably the Polish.

i agree

maybe then this was indeed just a test...

maybe the folk who were flying the spaceship, were indeed not the master race on their planet

maybe it was like planet of the apes...monkeys in charge and they sent aliens down, much in the same way we'd send a monkey the other way first?

not alien to us, if it was the egyptians, aliens however, if it was indeed, aliens

If there is another life form as you suggest then the Egyptians are aliens the same as the rest of the people on this planet.

You cannot say humans are not aliens if you believe there is other life out there and whether you like that or not it's accurate.

No getting away from it.

If there is life on another planet then we are an alien race.

• Upvote 1

thats just TOO stupid to encourage, so im not going to

:laughing::laughing:

Why?

If we discovered a building on Mars who would we say built it?

Aliens.

Therefore anything built on Earth must have been built by aliens if there is as you say life on another planet.

The only way humans cannot be aliens is if there is absolutely no chance of another form of life being present in the entire universe and I believe you've already made claim that that isn't the case.

thats just TOO stupid to encourage, so im not going to

He is correct though.

Adjective:

Belonging to a foreign country or nation.

Noun:

A foreigner, esp. one who is not a naturalized citizen of the country where they are living.

Synonyms:

adjective. foreign - strange - extraneous - outlandish

noun. foreigner - stranger - outlander

If there are "Aliens" out there, then by definition, we are "Aliens" to them.

Simple.

He is correct though.

Adjective:

Belonging to a foreign country or nation.

Noun:

A foreigner, esp. one who is not a naturalized citizen of the country where they are living.

Synonyms:

adjective. foreign - strange - extraneous - outlandish

noun. foreigner - stranger - outlander

If there are "Aliens" out there, then by definition, we are "Aliens" to them.

Simple.

Correct. I've bamboozled the bambooozler. :king:

If any of you give credence to the theory of Panspermia, no sniggering at the back, then all life on Earth IS, by definition, Alien... since life did NOT begin on Earth but rather was seeded, either intentionally or as a natural occurrence, from outer space.

'Life' is probably the result of a chemical interaction, rather than the result of a kindly wizard who has a week off and decides he's going to create the Universe just because.

Having said that, there's been considerable interaction between, say, Mars and Earth, two planets which, have been routinely hit by asteroids, throwing debris into space.

We know that simple bacteria can survive in space, and we're under the impression that for the first Billion or so years after their formation, Mars and the Earth probably followed similar patterns in regards to their 'evolution'. Two small, terrestrial planets, sharing close proximity from the Sun. Who's to say that life didn't first appear on Mars. Mars then gets hit by a huge, fuck off asteroid, and billions of tons of bacteria-infested rock hurtles into space, some of it landing on Earth.

To take that potentiality further, there's a lot of Moons zipping around Jupiter and Saturn. Some of that bacteria could very well have impacted, for example, Europa, where several billion years later, there's now a giant ocean filled with the piscean ancestors of some long-dead Martian microbe.

That we haven't 'seen' or 'heard' from any alien civilizations is somewhat unremarkable. We've been half-heartedly looking for about 30 years now, on and off, using technologies that for the first 15 years was developed even before Starsky and Hutch became popular. In other words, we've been peering at the night sky using the astronomical equivalent of a 1975 Ford Gran Torino, at best. We used to think that radio waves just went on forever, and that we'd be able to 'hear' transmissions from alien civilizations. We've recently found that that's not true. Radio waves deteriorate, so there could be alien Radio 1's belting out Lady GaGa type shit all over our Galactic neighbourhood and we wouldn't even know it. We can hear radio signals from something the size of a gas giant or a star, but presumably aliens aren't using Jupiter-sized radio beacons to send signals. Oh, I'm also led to believe that SETI isn't even searching artificial bands, but rather on frequencies that are jammed with the radio signals from pulsars and various other natural sources.

It's only in the last few years that we've developed the technology to pinpoint terrestrial planets. And we're starting to discover that there are a LOT of planets out there. Planets are common, so what reason not to assume the emergence of life on suitable planets isn't common?

We're sitting here on the edge of an unspectacular galaxy. Orbiting an unspectacular star in a fairly typical solar system. The only thing we have that's slightly out of the ordinary is a fuckload of water. And since we're not the only planet where water can exist, presumably other planets our size, orbiting unspectacular stars, also being home to fuckloads of water, presumably they can sustain life inna.

We're currently sitting at around a Type 0.. more accurately a type .75.... civilization. Zero covers everything from living in caves and using your own shit for fuel, right up to nuclear reactors and wind farms.

At some point we'll tip over into a Type 1 civilization, possibly in the next couple hundred years, and at that point we can begin to seriously address the issue of whether or not we're alone.

I forgot who said it, but if we're NOT alone then that raises certain questions. And if we ARE alone, then that raises even more questions.

I can't see how we possibly can be the only life in the Universe.

Roswell - Quite obviously an earth bound military incident.

Look at it this way. We are a very very lowly and pathetic civilization in comparison to the statistically probable multitude of, not just existant, but far more advanced technological civilizations in our galaxy alone.

A few of you may have heard of the Kardashev scale... which rates civilizations advancement by their energy usage into as many as 7 types, increasing in power and energy.

A type 1 civilization controls pretty much all planet bound natural energy for its own survival like the weather (solar, tidal and geothermal powers), have a universal culture, language, society. In general they are a more globalized, connected and 'together' society, whose technology and science is now sitting in the to-do lists of many scientific communities.

For the sake of my argument lets say in terms of their ability to cross space - they can travel their planet easily, find it tricky to travel their solar system, find it near impossible to reasonably travel surroundings beyond the solar system in a reasonable amount of time.

Type 2 controls their star, they use its energy like a battery and are starting to colonize their solar system. They are beginning to conquer death and aging. They travel their solar system with ease, find reasonable past-solar-system travel quite tricky and moving into the galaxy near impossible.

Type 3 is a galactic civilization capable of overcoming the laws of physics beyond our comprehension to bend space and time to transverse the sheerly massive distances of the cosmos. They can now travel the galaxy, would be tough and all, you know with juggling all these laws of physics, but possible for them.

Type 3 is the stage at which anyone with a fucking spaceship capable of reaching Earth is at. They've halted aging and live for millennia.

We are type maybe about...0.75 at best. We are almost type 1 here in 2012. Probably will be type 1 by 2100. And you're telling me... that a type 3 civilization who have conquered the complexities of physics, mathematics, chemistry, biology to the point that is is intuitive, CAN'T LAND A FUCKING SPACESHIP ON EARTH!? Let alone not have a contingency plan should they crash on a shitty wee hick planet?

Having a laugh, we throw up satellites and shuttles and manned missions a lot and have very little crashes and incidents and your telling me that a pissy wee, not-even-type-1 civilization can launch and land spacecraft but these tubes can't? They stop at Neptunes Bar and Grill for a few too many pints and crash the pod?

Roswell - Quite obviously an earth bound military incident.

Look at it this way. We are a very very lowly and pathetic civilization in comparison to the statistically probable multitude of, not just existant, but far more advanced technological civilizations in our galaxy alone.

A few of you may have heard of the Kardashev scale... which rates civilizations advancement by their energy usage into as many as 7 types, increasing in power and energy.

A type 1 civilization controls pretty much all planet bound natural energy for its own survival like the weather (solar, tidal and geothermal powers), have a universal culture, language, society. In general they are a more globalized, connected and 'together' society, whose technology and science is now sitting in the to-do lists of many scientific communities.

For the sake of my argument lets say in terms of their ability to cross space - they can travel their planet easily, find it tricky to travel their solar system, find it near impossible to reasonably travel surroundings beyond the solar system in a reasonable amount of time.

Type 2 controls their star, they use its energy like a battery and are starting to colonize their solar system. They are beginning to conquer death and aging. They travel their solar system with ease, find reasonable past-solar-system travel quite tricky and moving into the galaxy near impossible.

Type 3 is a galactic civilization capable of overcoming the laws of physics beyond our comprehension to bend space and time to transverse the sheerly massive distances of the cosmos. They can now travel the galaxy, would be tough and all, you know with juggling all these laws of physics, but possible for them.

Type 3 is the stage at which anyone with a fucking spaceship capable of reaching Earth is at. They've halted aging and live for millennia.

We are type maybe about...0.75 at best. We are almost type 1 here in 2012. Probably will be type 1 by 2100. And you're telling me... that a type 3 civilization who have conquered the complexities of physics, mathematics, chemistry, biology to the point that is is intuitive, CAN'T LAND A FUCKING SPACESHIP ON EARTH!? Let alone not have a contingency plan should they crash on a shitty wee hick planet?

Having a laugh, we throw up satellites and shuttles and manned missions a lot and have very little crashes and incidents and your telling me that a pissy wee, not-even-type-1 civilization can launch and land spacecraft but these tubes can't? They stop at Neptunes Bar and Grill for a few too many pints and crash the pod?

Yes but remember they would not be so naive as to send their best men on the first intergalactic mission. They are sending the intellectual equivalent of Millertime so it's small wonder that it fucking crashed. To be frank (pardon the pun) its a fucking miracle they even took off.

Yes but remember they would not be so naive as to send their best men on the first intergalactic mission. They are sending the intellectual equivalent of Millertime so it's small wonder that it fucking crashed. To be frank (pardon the pun) its a fucking miracle they even took off.

But you do send your best men on your first intergalactic mission. That's why test pilots - from Chuck Yeager to Gagarin and Armstrong - were the best of the best at what they did. If you're doing something new, you make sure the person doing it is an expert; after all if you pull it off, the lessons you learn will make it easier for others, lowering the standard required of them. This doesn't apply to Monkeys and Dogs send to space; at that time, it was questionable whether living beings could survive in space. Once it was obvious they could, not even the best mutt - Lassie - was selected for the Soyuz, Mercury or Apollo programs.

But you do send your best men on your first intergalactic mission. That's why test pilots - from Chuck Yeager to Gagarin and Armstrong - were the best of the best at what they did. If you're doing something new, you make sure the person doing it is an expert; after all if you pull it off, the lessons you learn will make it easier for others, lowering the standard required of them.

Greys don't have genitals.

Think about the implications of that.

ali-px01.jpg

But you do send your best men on your first intergalactic mission. That's why test pilots - from Chuck Yeager to Gagarin and Armstrong - were the best of the best at what they did. If you're doing something new, you make sure the person doing it is an expert; after all if you pull it off, the lessons you learn will make it easier for others, lowering the standard required of them. This doesn't apply to Monkeys and Dogs send to space; at that time, it was questionable whether living beings could survive in space. Once it was obvious they could, not even the best mutt - Lassie - was selected for the Soyuz, Mercury or Apollo programs.

Not if you're from Rutherglen you don't.

You speak sense AND you speak shite.

True

False. My criminal mind was one of the best not just in my school but anywhere in the North east.

False. I did my crimes. I did my time.

You too can have a vast knowledge. I spent 18 years, 2 months and 24 days at Her Majesty's pleasure.

I spent my time in the library rather than the showers where you would have been.

What did you do RS?