Aberdeen City Centre

daytripping

7 minutes ago, cheesepipes said:

I would slit a puppys throat to go back to 1990 and do it all again. 

Its not sad, its just a circumstance of how much fun i and the rest of society had. 

The moden equivalent isn't even comparable.

But if given the choice id go straight back to the 70s as a teenager, experiencing Skynyrd, Sabbath, Zeppelin would be magical. 

I guess some folk would prefer the excitement of arguing over the Internet. 

94 - 95 and 98 - 99. I'd chop a bollock off to relive those years. Happy with my lot nowadays but I do occasionally shed a tear for my lost youth when pished and in a reflective mood.

4 minutes ago, maryhilldon said:

Just about anything but snakebite would be more deserving of the title  'greatest drink available to man'.  Lager and cider?  Fuck off,  left that nonsense behind when I was a teen. 

A bit of a hot topic, I see. 

Haven't had it in many a year, but I could drink it all night and, unfortunately, too often did,. 

?

9 minutes ago, Bad_Mobby said:

Nothing wrong with reminiscing about the old days - shows how shite the youngsters have it nowadays. The poor bastards 

Genuinely feel sorry for them,  what a shit, sterile culture to be an 18 year old in, compared to even 10-15 years ago. That shark eyed droid Zuckerberg should be hung.  I'm blaming him. 

2 minutes ago, Parklife said:

Everyone always thinks the era they were young is better than it is now. In 20 years people who're young now will be saying the same thing to younger folk. 

Back in our day we had a lockdown, couldn’t do a fuckin thing. Brilliant it was, kids today don’t know what they’re missing out on.

Just now, BrianFaePerth said:

Back in our day we had a lockdown, couldn’t do a fuckin thing. Brilliant it was, kids today don’t know what they’re missing out on.

Ahhh. So on brand that you'd do the predictably dull response. Clearly, the pre-pandemic. I thought that was obvious. 

• Downvote 1
  • Dildo 1
3 hours ago, Parklife said:

Everyone always thinks the era they were young is better than it is now. In 20 years people who're young now will be saying the same thing to younger folk. 

Aye and they'll probably be right. I reckon it's all been downhill since the 60's for you cunts and can't see that changing. Everything is so fucking uptight nowadays and it's only going to keep getting uptighterer.

1 minute ago, manboobs109 said:

Aye and they'll probably be right. I reckon it's all been downhill since the 60's for you cunts and can't see that changing. Everything is so fucking uptight nowadays and it's only going to keep getting uptighterer.

What's uptight? Not sure I get what you mean by that.