Aberdeen City Centre

daytripping

10 minutes ago, maryhilldon said:

I miss solids,  green is too expensive and too smelly.  

Me too. Green does the job but it fucking reeks. Good hash or pollen over green any day of the week. 

As teenagers we’d smoke joints in cars, packed public busses, pubs, clubs - folk were generally none the wiser (in amongst the fag reek) unless it was squidgy. You can smell someone smoking green outdoors anywhere within a 1mile radius. 

18 minutes ago, maryhilldon said:

I miss solids,  green is too expensive and too smelly.  

Aye defo miss the good old red seal years ago, good soft black back then, stuffs shite noo,smells of diesel and not pleasant to puff anymore,I get my ounce of green every month at 200 a whip.it’s always good but a do miss the 90s dope

1 minute ago, Dad said:

Tells its own story as to when your favourite times consuming were - for all yous; back in the nineties, shuffling about to the Stone Roses no doubt; playing CDs over and over, a wee bash on the Playstation for 18 hours at a time etc.

For me its now - I can read about the types on the internet, selecting just the right blend to receive the utmost in effective warmth and glow.

Each to their own

That’s cause you missed the 90s being in jail ya perverted auld bastard ???.

Got thru a half O solid every week from the age 17-25. Quality was generally not bad. If i ever got really shit soap id punt it on. Still mustve smoked a lot of plastic tho.

Hopefully see legalisation at some point in our lifetime and i can get a regular supply of high grade pollen and become morbidly obese. 

43 minutes ago, Simply Red said:

Me too. Green does the job but it fucking reeks. Good hash or pollen over green any day of the week. 

As teenagers we’d smoke joints in cars, packed public busses, pubs, clubs - folk were generally none the wiser (in amongst the fag reek) unless it was squidgy. You can smell someone smoking green outdoors anywhere within a 1mile radius. 

aye ok Sam Gerard 

4 minutes ago, Poodler said:

My only stoner pal gets solid stuff from Morocco. He was at mine a couple of weeeks ago and his hands were brown from breaking it all up. State.DINNA TOUCH ANYTHING WITH YOUR DRUGGY HANDS

What's the E situation in the deen these days? Bird from my long past rave days is back on the go, has suggested it might be a laugh to dunt some?