Aberdeen City Centre

daytripping

29 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

DWT tote bags are where it’s at. It’s all about tote bags these days. For some reason.

There's a world of difference between a whimsical journey such as DWT and a dull as fuck rescue craft maintenance company or whatever 

Fair play to them etc - but I'm no reading their pamphlets with erect nipples 

23 minutes ago, Fridge said:

Rainbow taxis fully booked all night (fuck knows why) but if anyone is needing one later I’d advise phoning comcabs or something and pre book as they will probably fill up pretty quickly.

Is that not every weekend? Struggled to get taxis at the weekend a few years back when i last used the fuckers

15 hours ago, Fridge said:

Rainbow taxis fully booked all night (fuck knows why) but if anyone is needing one later I’d advise phoning comcabs or something and pre book as they will probably fill up pretty quickly.

Taxi drivers don't seem to want to work weekend evenings when there is actually demand for them. Would rather be stacked the full length of Back Wynd or wherever, Monday to Friday, 8-4. Weird behaviour. Genuinely like a Mafia this lot. A cartel at worst.

I'm fairly certain they have something to do with the lack of funding and reinstatement of night buses in the City Centre. Definitely some brown envelopes being passed.

• Dildo 1
4 hours ago, Howard Marks said:

Taxi drivers don't seem to want to work weekend evenings when there is actually demand for them. Would rather be stacked the full length of Back Wynd or wherever, Monday to Friday, 8-4. Weird behaviour. Genuinely like a Mafia this lot. A cartel at worst.

I'm fairly certain they have something to do with the lack of funding and reinstatement of night buses in the City Centre. Definitely some brown envelopes being passed.

I’m shocked there isn’t a huge list of drivers desperate to be abused,assaulted spewed on and more late at nights.

9 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

Been like that as far back as I remember.Some of the back courts in Govan you’d see 20 pairs of trainers hanging from the phone dropwires.

Never heard of it. Seems a bit obvious if everyone knows about it. But also a bit vague just having the trainers hanging over a shared phone wire going into a block of flats. So you know someone in the vicinity might have some gear for sale but who?

Why the fuck would you draw attention to yir operation by throwing trainers over a phone line? 

Im not having this.

1 hour ago, Joe pike said:

I’m shocked there isn’t a huge list of drivers desperate to be abused,assaulted spewed on and more late at nights.

I agree to an extent, although the reflectance to go where the demand would be is quite interesting. It's not just city centre weekend drunks they seem adverse to. It's people coming to the city on trains, planes (and automobiles). Embarrassing queues at times.