Aberdeen City Centre

daytripping

3 minutes ago, ullevi said:

The whole lifts thing that I see young people saying they are doing, do they charge their mates for this or is it like it used to be and friends do it weekend about to save paying for exp cabs?

Was normally a lift for a lift back in my day.

Your big hitters always got a free ride, whereas those lower down would have to pay.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, milne_afc said:

Nearly every high street on the planet is dying due to the www (worldwideweb)

just embrace it. The shops aren’t coming back, do something radical with the spaces.

the granite buildings will always be bonny, regardless if there is a woolies or poundstretcher in the bottom floor 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
7 hours ago, Simply Red said:

Never heard of it. Seems a bit obvious if everyone knows about it. But also a bit vague just having the trainers hanging over a shared phone wire going into a block of flats. So you know someone in the vicinity might have some gear for sale but who?

Why the fuck would you draw attention to yir operation by throwing trainers over a phone line? 

Im not having this.

I clocked the trainers on union street and thought it was a bit of whimsical, youthful exuberance. Something romantic, perhaps.

No chance it's cunts dealing drugs 😂 

13 minutes ago, BrianFaePerth said:

Can you boys get different avatars? They’re far too similar and eh keep clicking from the main menu and disappointedly realising it’s one of you and not the other.

His is of a drug dealin's cunt (interestin' man tho.  I know a few who met him).  Mine is of a music legend.

They do look similar granted.  Mine is due a change.  I'll do it when I get home from hold or if I can work out how to do it on me fone.

No confusion was intended 😁😁