Aberdeen City Centre

daytripping

7 minutes ago, Redforever86 said:

Did you not know what it is that you had to copy and paste the proper title?

It’s not always 25%…

I copied and pasted it from the letter I received from the council in relation to the very thing.

So it does exist and you are just being a pedantic cunt (as per your other post).

4 hours ago, JumboJET said:

Aberdeen has been voted as the fourth "most depressing" town/city centre in the UK.

Congrats. 

Just to add that neither Middlesbrough or Stockton-on-Tees appear on this list.

Congratulations to you scruffy bastards for living in a bigger shithole than me!

#Rich #DeprivedScotland #TheScheme

Just now, For Fecks Sake said:

I copied and pasted it from the letter I received from the council in relation to the very thing.

So it does exist and you are just being a pedantic cunt (as per your other post).

Wish I could copy and paste from a letter, must be those magic hands of yours. 

I’ve never ever said it doesn’t exist. Mad was just posting inaccuracies about it. And blaming the albeit shite council about things outwith their control. 

For a start it helps single unit businesses compared to chains. See if we all stuck to facts, instead of personal hatred of councils, etc etc we could have a decent grown up argument about it’s pros and cons for once. 

6 minutes ago, Redforever86 said:

I’ve never ever said it doesn’t exist. Mad was just posting inaccuracies about it. And blaming the albeit shite council about things outwith their control. 

For a start it helps single unit businesses compared to chains. See if we all stuck to facts, instead of personal hatred of councils, etc etc we could have a decent grown up argument about it’s pros and cons for once. 

I think you'll find the apportionment and levying of CTAX and BR, as well as any discounts or exemptions that may or may not be available and applicable to liable parties, is provided at the discretion of a local authority, and not the Scottish Government as you imply. 

Sorry if it goes against your pseudo-intellectual judgement but that is fact.

My previous posts on this matter has fuck all whatsoever to do with my justifiable hatred of Aberdeenshire Council. My posts are based on reality.

12 minutes ago, Redforever86 said:

Its actually extremely easy, perhaps cut out the weed and booze and you could master it for yourself.

14 minutes ago, Redforever86 said:

While more could be done for businesses with regards to business rates, incentives etc, however there is an huge onus on the business itself to be a commercially viable one. Its's unrealistic to expect to benefit from zero to low business rates forever.

1 hour ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

I think you'll find the apportionment and levying of CTAX and BR, as well as any discounts or exemptions that may or may not be available and applicable to liable parties, is provided at the discretion of a local authority, and not the Scottish Government as you imply. 

spacer.png

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

Sorry if it goes against your pseudo-intellectual judgement but that is fact.

My previous posts on this matter has fuck all whatsoever to do with my justifiable hatred of Aberdeenshire Council. My posts are based on reality.

Scottish government sets the law. If the council doesn’t follow it you can appeal. The council has a large part to play in the current system,  I never said it didn’t, but that doesn’t make a lot of your original post wrong. 

• Thanks 1
2 hours ago, Redforever86 said:

Scottish government sets the law. If the council doesn’t follow it you can appeal. The council has a large part to play in the current system,  I never said it didn’t, but that doesn’t make a lot of your original post wrong. 

You are spot on.

4 hours ago, Redforever86 said:

I know full well the Scottish Government, as the Executive, sets the law, upon a motion going through Parliament and given due assent. However, local authorities are afforded discretionary powers to implement the law.

Deary me.:banghead:

12 hours ago, Dom Sullivan said:

Correct.

I don’t get this gofundmyfuckup nonsense. 

Someone can’t run a business but expects Joe Public to cough up cash to keep it afloat?

If its failing now, it’ll inevitably fail in another few months anyway.

10 hours ago, RAZOR said:

I assumed the gofundme was for charity or something. Thought I'd misread.

But literally just crowdfunding to stay open?

Begging bowl well and truly out. No different to bloody ZeSt

8 hours ago, JumboJET said:

Just to add that neither Middlesbrough or Stockton-on-Tees appear on this list.

Congratulations to you scruffy bastards for living in a bigger shithole than me!

#Rich #DeprivedScotland #TheScheme

Since everyone ignored your wind up,  

Mark Viduka sucks cock!