Fucks Sake Langfield

I said you can't defend JL for the howler but I'll defend him for his contribution over the years. He is not as bad as people are making out.

The point is if the short corner was picked up Common's would not have been allowed to shoot/cross/turn etc....and we might not have been talking about a JL howler.

I am amazed that people are not blaming our defending in addition to the howler by Clangers. It was dreadful.

If you allow Common's to shoot then he might score......and he did thanks to the howler. However the shot should never have happened in the first place.

i am amazed you are saying anything other than it was worse than a howler and langfield is a complete chocolate. it doesn't matter what went on before the actual shot, the fact is it trickled straight at a "professional" goalkeeper with a zero pace, movement or height and he still wasn't able to even pick it up. langfield cannot and should not be defended by anyone. he is an absolute waste of a top and has been for years. we can't move forward and progress as a club with such an object between our sticks. i can comfortably say i think he is the worst professional goalkeeper in scotland.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I recall this game very well, I watched it in the old Hogshead - and was raging, shouted out he's a useless cunt, and some prick (Celtic fan) turned to me and said 'you know nothing about football'.

He was the fat cunt chef at the Hogshead...I wish I could meet him again and remind him of this incident and ask him if I still know nothing about football.

A keeper should have saved that, and I'm accused of not knowing anything about fitba?

Tim fuck.

By christ he was pish in Munich. Did he not say Lucio's shot, that was straight at him, was just hit "too hard"? What a fairy

There is no defence for Langfield for saturday's howler.

The amount of near post goals he lets in is ridiculous.

He's not good at cross balls, his distribution is poor and

he panics when he's at a venue that's close to the pitch.

Not good enough and that should have been recognised

a long time ago.

I just saw this in the garage as a headline in the EE. Not sure how I feel either. That the human mind is capable of sickness is nothing new but what people tweeted about him, or about Tom Daley last week or whatever abuse gets handed out online is only words, words that makes the utterer look like an utter cunt lowlife. Some Celtic fan was tweeting Ha Ha and really below the belt tweets at Marc Warren when he lost the Scottish Open. These morons are clearly morons. Taking offence to such a degree that you get the police involved is a conscious reaction which says to me that the abused is an arse.

I don't know exactly what was said. I can pretty much guarantee that it's no worse than goes on on Twitter all day long though.

Seems like the police now have their precedence and will do anyone for anything now.

Another arrow in the arse of freedom of speach.

No its not.

Read my post above. No one can defend JL for the goal. However the defending on the corner was just as woeful. Any one who has played football at a reasonably high level will at some point have heard there coach talk about defending a short corner!!!! It was dreadful.

Your on a different planet here.

No doubt a shocking mistake by langfield. Then again I am now completely used to celtic being utterly jammy even though they prob deserved to win this game!

Whatever was said on Twitter its easy to say what you like thinking the internet protects your anonymity. I am glad some pricks who think they can abuse who ever they feel like i.e. trolls should be named and shamed. I am not sure though if a police investigation is perhaps taking this too far. At the same time I think fitba players should just keep their thoughts to themselves, family and friends. Had langfield kept quiet then I doubt anything would have been said.

Guest milne_afc

I sent Clangers a pretty shitty message on twitter yesterday afternoon.

Judging by the reaction and with the benefit of hindsight, it was obviously a mistake.

What was a sick joke between friends in a pub was then stupidly posted on Clangers twitter page. Dave Macdermid then asked me to remove the offending tweet, which I did.

Obviously, I apologise for this mistake. We all make them on occasion.

Edit to add, my tweet contained no threat to Jamie Langfield or any other person.

Twitter

Is the preserve of arseholes and the insecure...who gives a fu*k about what some other twat is tweeting...

Fu*k me did Langfield not think as he registered to have his thoughts read by any cu*t who has access to a mobile that maybe something like this

• Upvote 1

Is the preserve of arseholes and the insecure...who gives a fu*k about what some other twat is tweeting...

Fu*k me did Langfield not think as he registered to have his thoughts read by any cu*t who has access to a mobile that maybe something like this

This really nips my tits.

Kicking is something that every professional player should be able to do, even goalkeepers.

If you aren't good at it then train fucking harder and practice until you improve.

That's what happens when you have Leighton as a goalie coach. His kicking was pish too. Preece, shite kicking once he reached the 1st team and as has been every other keeper we've had since (bar your holiness Sir Kjaer).

Can we nae stick MaGuinnes in? Surely he's better than Clangers (Clanger's for christs sake, is that not enough to say "dinna play iss boy in i' goal") and not as much of a cry baby than Broono.

2m2z3iq.jpg

He's just doubled the contempt most have for him by taking the "cry-baby" stance...ffs Langfield you made a massive fu*k up on Sat why the fu*k would you compound this by now playing the "greeting faced bairn" card...not only useless but also a cowardly cu*t...if he'd kept his head down this would have been forgotten after a couple of clean sheets...this latest development just goes to show we need to get rid...sharpish.

good luck to the club trying to "sell out saturday" if langfield is in goals and clark is anywhere near the pitch. those 2 clowns would absolutely, put me off going to watch.

He'll spend more time pointing folk out to the coppers than he will trying to unsuccessfully stop balls hitting the back of the net.

Too harsh?

Prosecutable?

2qnccd1.jpg

• Upvote 1

All very well slagging Clangers off for the mistake he made, but I got the impression that it is the club that is essentially pursuing the people who made nasty comments on twitter. For what it's worth, Clangers came out and apologised for his mistake, and the cunts who referenced his seizure on twitter are exactly that, cunts. Doesn't excuse the mistake, but at least he is willing to admit to it.

Also, as much as I supported fat Broon last season, he hasn't came out of this well. He comes across as a cry baby. I'd hate to see him miss a penalty. However, I think he should have started at the weekend. As he should against County.

It's a sour start to the new season that could have been so easily avoided.

Correct.

& it was a great chance for the club to take advantage of all us tubes but no, CB goes & sets the club back again by making Clangers No.1. again :suicide: & then brings on Clark when every other sub left on the bench at the time should have been on before him (& that includes putting J Brown in midfield ahead of Clark).

CB got his tactics right as a whole on sat :applause: but ruined it by starting that useless excuse for a keeper & he cannot afford to be doing things like that at such a crucial time for the club.

Agreed that (old) Broons subs were somewhat bizarre.

I would have thought that Pawlett would be before Fraser, and also Milsom (or anyone) before Chris Clark.

However, on a personal level I'd be willing to give Fraser a chance, Clark can fuck off.

Agreed that (old) Broons subs were somewhat bizarre.

I would have thought that Pawlett would be before Fraser, and also Milsom (or anyone) before Chris Clark.

However, on a personal level I'd be willing to give Fraser a chance, Clark can fuck off.

I hope Clark has flu every match day of the season but doesn't give it to any other players