Fucks Sake Langfield

Goals in the semis had feck all to do with brown, more like our awful defending!

So.....the first one when he was beaten at his near post when he was standing in the middle of the goal wasnt his fault?....................the second one which he was rooted to his line for wasnt his fault?

Both crap keepers

• Site Sponsor

Pretty sure Clangers is on a Craig Brown contract!! But well done on this incredible effort to blame Jimmy Calderwood for the blunder that cost us a point :laughing:

I know he's on a Brown contract but the buffoon brought him here in the first place.

Watch what you're saying about Clangers, sorry Jamie Langfield lads, you might hurt his feelings.

He's low enough as it is without this, have a bit of sympathy, good grief the man is no sooner over the brain seizure and he gets this, awful football thugs calling him bad at goalkeeping.

Disgrace.

Watch what you're saying about Clangers, sorry Jamie Langfield lads, you might hurt his feelings.

He's low enough as it is without this, have a bit of sympathy, good grief the man is no sooner over the brain seizure and he gets this, awful football thugs calling him bad at goalkeeping.

Disgrace.

think it was much more that that

So.....the first one when he was beaten at his near post when he was standing in the middle of the goal wasnt his fault?....................the second one which he was rooted to his line for wasnt his fault?

Both crap keepers

First one was down to two of our players assuming the ball was going out of play when hibs boy kept it in leaving our keeper an impossible task of stopping a certain goal

Second one was absolutely down to defence, last person i would have blamed was brown!

First one was down to two of our players assuming the ball was going out of play when hibs boy kept it in leaving our keeper an impossible task of stopping a certain goal

Second one was absolutely down to defence, last person i would have blamed was brown!

This is so true its unreal... No way in earth that those goals were his fault.

Cant believe he didnt get the nod on Saturday, much better keeper than Langfield.

This is so true its unreal... No way in earth that those goals were his fault.

Cant believe he didnt get the nod on Saturday, much better keeper than Langfield.

Well that wouldnt be difficult, but no hes nae

Brown is looked on as Dino Zoffesque because he applauds the fans and throws his gloves into the crowd every so often, they both need to go

Used to be said that the best player in the NFL was the back up quarterback.........seems its the same for keepers

Correct oilcat, Brown has a reputation based on having done little except suck up to the fans.

Langfield certainly disna go in for that.

In terms of their abilities as goalkeepers, it's much about such, in fact I'd be tempted to say Langfield is slightly better and Brown has made the right decision in choosing him, but I'd have been tempted to say that before Saturday, it's hard to defend Langfield immediately after that kind of thing which we've seen all too often from him.

Well that wouldnt be difficult, but no hes nae

Brown is looked on as Dino Zoffesque because he applauds the fans and throws his gloves into the crowd every so often, they both need to go

Used to be said that the best player in the NFL was the back up quarterback.........seems its the same for keepers

No he's not.

It's because he is a solid, if not spectacular goal keeper.

Well I mentioned Jamie's brain seizure & I do not feel bad about mentioning it cos I believe 100% it is one of the 3 reasons he was offered a new contract & the other two had nothing what so ever to do with his ability to tend goal.

I would never wish ill on him or anything rgds his illness he had but he got his contract renewal cos he's mates with Leighton, out of sympathy for his illness & cos we were to damn lazy to source a better replacement.

That is the simple truth of the matter as far as I am concerned & the best for our club was very low down the list of importance when it came to Jamie Clangers contract renewal.

:laughing:

I'll be sure to run my posts by you first from now on.

Dinna want to upset you :(

Not just me yer depressing with obvious comments like that ye ken.

Just saying like :dontknow:

It's like someone saying "see I told you all so, we should never have played Clangers on Saturday"

The kind of stuff we all really want pointing out :dc:

• Downvote 4

Derek Stillie.

Was considered not good enough at the time, but is a lot better than we have had for a long time.

Sad isn't it!? I can't believe we're harking back to an average goalkeeper like Derek Stillie.... but you are right enough, he's miles better than anything we've had for while.

We're almost as bad Hibs in terms of goalkeepers! Bertrand Bossu, in particular, is someone who's written their name into Aberdeen forelore.... for all the wrong reasons!