What Are You Having For Your Lunch?

tup

That sounds like something Victoria Beckham might have.

Fecal matter will soon turn into hard almost odourless pellets.

Actually, there's a fair bit of eating in the salad and the trail mix.

I'm just substituting unhealthy stuff for healthy stuff, I'm not really eating any less.

I will be having something substantial for dinner, unlike Mrs Beckham.

Actually, there's a fair bit of eating in the salad and the trail mix.

I'm just substituting unhealthy stuff for healthy stuff, I'm not really eating any less.

I will be having something substantial for dinner, unlike Mrs Beckham.

You winna survive the harsh winter tup min if you continue down this roaf

Must be bleak up there at this time of year, I worry the little scampster won't make it to spring on a rabbit diet.

#Prayforthemidget.

I'm gonna mail him a red cross Style emergency aid parcel courtesy of my good self to see him through till spring.

A block or lard; lump of coal should do the trick And a sat phone and recco pad in case ov an avalanche.

I'm gonna mail him a red cross Style emergency aid parcel courtesy of my good self to see him through till spring.

A block or lard; lump of coal should do the trick And a sat phone and recco pad in case ov an avalanche.

The army probably do food drops in the winter, think the snow is too deep up that way for road or rail. Poor bugger won't see civilisation till late spring, the discovery channel should do a show on them like they do with people in Alaska, would be fascinating viewing.

The army probably do food drops in the winter, think the snow is too deep up that way for road or rail. Poor bugger won't see civilisation till late spring, the discovery channel should do a show on them like they do with people in Alaska, would be fascinating viewing.

And here we have one lonely tup out foraging for his offspring; the early shoots of spring clearly visible underfoot.

Maybe we could get some funny footage as he looses grip and tumbles down the hillside like the cute polar bear scene the BBC always use.

And here we have one lonely tup out foraging for his offspring; the early shoots of spring clearly visible underfoot.

Maybe we could get some funny footage as he looses grip and tumbles down the hillside like the cute polar bear scene the BBC always use.

Tup scours the tree branches like a Harris hawk for signs of berries but the toll of the journey to get here is clearly showing, the snow is 3 foot deep and up to his neck, if he doesn't make it back his family will starve and spend another miserable cold night in the shack they call home. Cut to adverts.