What Are You Having For Your Lunch?

tup

Carbing up like a mofo today in preparation for Inverness half marathon imorn. Wads of bread and pasta.

Good luck pal, this has reminded me of last year, at a party my pal was running there the next day and he didn't have a clue about diet, so I told him to get carbing, we smashed a few pizzas and crisps, not ideal but it was last minute panic.

Good luck pal, this has reminded me of last year, at a party my pal was running there the next day and he didn't have a clue about diet, so I told him to get carbing, we smashed a few pizzas and crisps, not ideal but it was last minute panic.

It certainly was for everyone else apart from him, he left early, me on the other hand still going strong at 4am, got home to mines at 10am and blasted through some blue wickeds and beers.

Thanks dude. Would absolutely love booze, pizza and crisps (especially the WKDs) but unfortunately it's 3 of the many things I've given up until after London.

Might opt for a baked tattie for a bounce,

Had mince, tatties and asked for a side of skirlie for lunch. Better half had stovies and beetroot, kids all enjoyed brochetta and chips.

(All vegetarians and have been since around 7-8 years old, save the fucking world and starving darkie kids, let's all dig water wells in bongo land and wear rubber bracelets with 'causes')

Washed down with two pints of ice cold before getting my daughter to drive me to Culter so I could catch the bus into town so I could drink more.

Currently watching Gordon Ramsey on TV.

He is currently 'giving the restaurant a new forward focus towards being profitable'

No he's not. He's swearing a lot at submissive tearful yanks to try and enhance his viewing figures because he's getting on a bit and there are other younger, funnier, more interesting chefs coming through who are better than him.

What did you do to get injured PASH min?

ROBERTO well it is an old injury that I thought it was just my hamstring, but it was actually casued by a musle in my pelvis, which was casued by a muscle in my back, which was casued by me tearing my right shoulder muscle years ago without realising.

Finally got to the bottom of it though, I hope, going good so far, back to football training tomorrow in Inverurie.