What Are You Having For Your Lunch?

tup

Then be wowed by the array of nuts which you could buy. Again a snip at a tenner and already available at leading Supermarkets.

Didn't see the prawns. They must have been sold out. Plenty there I suppose but I didn't buy anything. Just stopped off in Tesco on the way home instead.

Still not had any lunch.

You see folk eating the prawns nodding at each other like its a prized langoustine plucked by hand from a crystal clear loch where in fact it's a prawn shaped crab stick.

When I was in Shetland I was up at a mussel farm, boy was boxing them up to go to Dubai, Paris, Monaco etc where they got sold at £50+ in top restaurants. He said he's been pissing in that Voe all his life and enjoys the thought of rich folk eating his mussels thinking they're living the high life. He gave me 2kg for free. I wouldn't normally have my food pissed on but I would probably piss on my bird

When I was in Shetland I was up at a mussel farm, boy was boxing them up to go to Dubai, Paris, Monaco etc where they got sold at £50+ in top restaurants. He said he's been pissing in that Voe all his life and enjoys the thought of rich folk eating his mussels thinking they're living the high life. He gave me 2kg for free. I wouldn't normally have my food pissed on but I would probably piss on my bird

Aye but would you let her shit oh your chest???