Bouncers Are Cunts

OddJob

I'd bet my entire families well being that less than 50% are on steroids.

I think they don't dish out enough justice.

Any man who orders a fruit cider should be led down the alley where CCTV can't see and given a stern lesson.

Plimsol wearers should get punched on arrival.

you'd be useless in the cut throat world of bouncing.

dangerously unpredictable, a veritable loose cannon.

liability city.

be nice.

Any man who orders a fruit cider should be led down the alley where CCTV can't see and given a stern lesson.

Impossible not to order a fruit cider is it not? :dontknow:

:checkit:

in all my states that i have been in, and thats a lot, throughout a near 20 year career i've never once got involved in a dust up with door meat heads.

my mates on the other hand... :hysterical:

i once stopped a bouncer doing in my mate. unaware that he had radioed other boucers down the alley to sort him out. i though i was some sort of hero, untill caught up with him.

in all my states that i have been in, and thats a lot, throughout a near 20 year career i've never once got involved in a dust up with door meat heads.

It's lucky the bar you pished yourself in before the Man Utd Wolves game never had any knuckleheads on the payroll.

I'd quite happily give them the opportunity to try. Problem is they are too busy getting back up and grassing to the cops... poofy streoid junkies, nowt worse.

Where is this Atticus place? If it's some new fandangled place where you've got to have a hairstyle to get in, then you shouldn't have been there in the first place.

I believe that bouncers are always correct, more power to them. In fact, a clip round the lug fae a bouncer is quite often a good sign that it's kebab time and to get up the road.

Amicus Apple used to be Jam, on the junction of the Justice Mill Lane junction with Bon Accord Terrace opposite Bad Apple, previously known as the Rig, previously known as Charlies.

Best avoided, one of these bars with an extensive and expensive cocktail menu. Rife down there, and predominantly for shrieking girls and poser males.

Amicus Apple used to be Jam, on the junction of the Justice Mill Lane junction with Bon Accord Terrace opposite Bad Apple, previously known as the Rig, previously known as Charlies.

Best avoided, one of these bars with an extensive and expensive cocktail menu. Rife down there, and predominantly for shrieking girls and poser males.

A warning sign right there with all the previous names. Any place that has had to reinvent itself so often is probably not worth visiting.