Just Told My Boss To Shove It!

bonzodaddy73

Just had an argument with my (female):emperor: boss and told her what i thought of her and the company. It felt very satisfying walking out the door nearly taking it of the hinges whilst everyone was laughing and cheering as i left.

Anyone else done something similar in the past?

Not without ensuring I had another job to go to first.

Just had an argument with my (female):emperor: boss and told her what i thought of her and the company. It felt very satisfying walking out the door nearly taking it of the hinges whilst everyone was laughing and cheering as i left.

Well done! :laughing:

Worked at Sunblest on the shortbread line for nearly 2 days years ago and hated it, far too hot and the money was crap, went for loads of smoke breaks to keep me sane, the boss noticed and said I had to ask him before going out for a smoke or to the toilet, I told him to poke his job and walked out...

Got frog marched out of my last job after handing in my notice, very humiliating as i knew where the fucking door was.

6 years service with 1 sick day off, not even a chance of a leaving night, so got all the folk i worked with together and took them out for a meal paid for with the months wages company gave me (for not having to work my notice)

Shower of shite, extra motivation for me taking business of them now though :)

I did it by mistake. Me and another member of staff were both planning on leaving because the boss was a greedy fat piece of shit. I texted the other guy to say I was definitely going and that the boss was a fat piece of shit. Only problem was I texted that to the boss by mistake ............................. :laughing:

• Upvote 3

No i dont but they have already phoned and asked me to reconsider. I have a shitload of files encrypted that they need and they aint getting into them unless things change.

I told them i want a meeting with the directors or i shall not be returning, also will be putting the knife right into that TOWIE wannabe boss when i get the chance.

I did it by mistake. Me and another member of staff were both planning on leaving because the boss was a greedy fat piece of shit. I texted the other guy to say I was definitely going and that the boss was a fat piece of shit. Only problem was I texted that to the boss by mistake ............................. :laughing:

Ooops :hysterical:

No i dont but they have already phoned and asked me to reconsider. I have a shitload of files encrypted that they need and they aint getting into them unless things change.

I told them i want a meeting with the directors or i shall not be returning, also will be putting the knife right into that TOWIE wannabe boss when i get the chance.

Stick yer cock right into her more like, 6" up the greasy poop shoot will show her who the real boss is. Is she tidy?

Yes, twice, but as boof says, had another job lined up both times. Once in fairness was just someone senior to me onmy last day, and he got a big fuck you for his troubles.

The other, was from a large national betting chain, I didn't mess about :checkit: . Funny thing was my boss and his henchman had a glass fronted office, and was not a popular chap, so the entire floor got to see the shenanigans and my performance. Lot of congratulatory texts followed me out the door.

Im sure they can find a replacement for me but the contract is in the shit and it will take a new person weeks to get up to speed and im fairly certain i will be asked back. I have been emailed by the powers at be who wish a meeting and for me to put my point across. My manager is supposedly good at managing but she has zero and i mean zero knowledge of servers and computers. So i will be asking why that fuckwit was hired.

VDA that's a belter like :hysterical:

She is bang tidy! but also a cunt.

She hasn't got a fucking clue about the job and talks utter shite, which i told her as her eyes were welling up.

Had one like that too until recently. Utter mess, hell of a brass neck. She must actually know she's talking utter pish but still spews it out. She'd listen to people pick out a few key words and randomly spout them in meetings to make it look like she knew what she was talking about. I moved and since she's been found out big style. Constantly on the sick now.

cheers.gif

Is so amazing just working for someone who has any idea what they are doing these days. Gotta have had the rough to appreciate the smooth and all that.

Superb.

Possibly the only time you've done anything remotely humourous in your life.

And you did it by accident!

Naughty. You'll have the bill knocking on your door if you keep or otherwise stop them getting access to company files, encrypted files or otherwise. And no, plausible deniability won't cut it.

Anyway.

Never done that myself. Closest was when I got headhunted (first and best time) while working at Score and the idiot of an IT director at the time (Alan Ritchie, how you doing you plonker) told me the fantastically filmic words "You'll never work in this town again!"

Was very dramatic.

Yup

A good while ago I had an older woman boss. She was an utter bitch and the straw that broke the camels back came when she tried to stop me taking my weekend off (we only got off 1 in 3 weekends)

One of my best mates was getting married in Ellon so a heap of us booked a hotel and decided to make a bit of a piss up off it.

Looking forward to it for ages and the day before, the wizened old witch announces I will not be getting my weekend off as she has got a cancellation and is getting a breast enlargement operation and I will need to work for her!

I refused and she said "I HAD TOO WORK!" That was enough......I don't "HAVE" to do anything, stick your job up yer arse and walked out, just at that moment this song came into my head :laughing:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1pR6ho_GSZs

Yup

A good while ago I had an older woman boss. She was an utter bitch and the straw that broke the camels back came when she tried to stop me taking my weekend off (we only got off 1 in 3 weekends)

One of my best mates was getting married in Ellon so a heap of us booked a hotel and decided to make a bit of a piss up off it.

Looking forward to it for ages and the day before, the wizened old witch announces I will not be getting my weekend off as she has got a cancellation and is getting a breast enlargement operation and I will need to work for her!

I refused and she said "I HAD TOO WORK!" That was enough......I don't "HAVE" to do anything, stick your job up yer arse and walked out, just at that moment this song came into my head :laughing:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1pR6ho_GSZs

So you stopped a lassie getting bigger tits? What's wrong with you? Your mates wedding - pish. The tits win every time.

• 2 weeks later...