The Cyber Pint

tup

Too late.

I enclosed a vaguely threatening and abusive note with them so please tell your wife to leave the package intact until you're home, if she's posh, she'll be offended.

:laughing: I'll do that.

Looking forward to finally getting my hands on them. What are they again? It's been that long since it was first proposed.

What was that anyway? My memory has been shattered with this epic wait.

It was one about Scottish managers and how we've had more success in fitba management than any other country in the world per head of population.

It's heavy as fuck, and I'm not talking about the content.

Please note to tell your wife I may have put Steve as your forename on the package by accident.

It was one about Scottish managers and how we've had more success in fitba management than any other country in the world per head of population.

It's heavy as fuck, and I'm not talking about the content.

Please note to tell your wife I may have put Steve as your forename on the package by accident.

I don't like fitba books. You can keep that one.

That's what she calls me anyway so it'll be fine.

He's shagging your wife buck! :blink:

What a prick :ThumbsDown:

You're no better than MT boof despite you trying to diss him about getting off with his neighbour's bird.

I was going the other way. I've already stated on another thread that I wasn't at home last Monday as I'd stayed in Aberdeen on Sunday night.

Almost shit myself driving through to Aberdeen. Scary fucking roads.