Utd V Aberdeen

Might as well get this thread on the go the now. I love to see as many, if not more dandies as there was in the 2-1 win earlier in the year. The bounce and atmosphere was truest phenomenal!

Imagine 5,500 dandies cheering the reds on to tear the boys in jute apart.

I liked the idea of the tannadice trip thread where everyone bought an 18p inflatable seagull. Display anyone?

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

Aye, I should of maybe said that too tup.

In

Ma house then pub then walk to ground as I live unfortunately 10 mins away.

Pub hopefully!

3-1 Fraser to get his first, vernon and McGinn.

Read in the courier in Dundee today Gary McKay-Steven is no where near returning for utd. Good news for us!

So folks know btw. The "centenary" bar is now called the ambassador. Try the Maltman on mains rd. just off dens road 2 mins walk to ground and it is a Dundee pub so not many utd fans venture in there. I only say the maltman as my pal just bought it. Hot pies for a pound ;)

In.

Train Up

Train Down

Shed Row E

2-3

You've got the questions slightly mixed up there.

briPod's answers:

In or oot - In (fair enough)

Furryboots - Train up (eh?)

Pre match - Train down (what?)

Post match - Shed Row E (standing in an empty stadium????)

Prediction - 2-3 (fair enough)

2/5, poor overall.

In or oot - In as fuck!

Furryboots - Tannadice, duh!

Pre-match - A bowling club? God only knows! A place with cheap drink will do me.

Post-match - Hopefully a wee partb (after the parta(y) on the bus on the way home).

Prediction - 2-1 Dons. Vernon & McGinn

Might as well get this thread on the go the now. I love to see as many, if not more dandies as there was in the 2-1 win earlier in the year. The bounce and atmosphere was truest phenomenal!

Imagine 5,500 dandies cheering the reds on to tear the boys in jute apart.

I liked the idea of the tannadice trip thread where everyone bought an 18p inflatable seagull. Display anyone?

few hundred seagulls should do as a display :)

Stuck in this ExSoviet shithole so out...now that Jocky is in charge of the first team 3-0 the dandies...at a canter...McGinn double + Vernon

At the risk of agreeing with you...I do think Scott has made a difference to our ability to score goals.

I don't think it's coincidence we've been starting to hit the net regularly last few games.

McGinn return has helped of course, but our movement in and around the opposition box has transformed.

• Upvote 1