Jason Brown

I am glad he's gone he brought nothing really 1 pen save at Motherwell in cup last year doesn't make you great, was too opinionated & thought he should be number 1! why? he proved nothing in England, if he was good there then he wouldn't have come to Dons. He proved nothing here! Was good with the fans but that's all he was good at.

I am glad he's gone he brought nothing really 1 pen save at Motherwell in cup last year doesn't make you great, was too opinionated & thought he should be number 1! why? he proved nothing in England, if he was good there then he wouldn't have come to Dons. He proved nothing here! Was good with the fans but that's all he was good at.

Seem to remember Clangers saving a Well pen as well lately.

Oh wait! that actually somehow went right through him. :clangers2:

To be fair to him, if you had a mong like Langfield playing ahead of you week in, week out you would expect to be the number 1 as well.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I don't think you genuinely believe that.

His departure has nothing to do with being a villain and everything to do with being not very good at goalkeeping.

Correct,

But he looks amazing compared to langfield.

Christ browns kicking was still better than langfields in 60mph winds at home to st johnstone!

I don't think you genuinely believe that.

His departure has nothing to do with being a villain and everything to do with being not very good at goalkeeping.

I don't think it makes any difference who was in front of him as I'm just looking at his goalkeeping merits in isolation.

He was crap.

So why the fuck has Clangers escaped the axe all these years :dontknow:

It has a lot to do with the dipshit that is Jim fucking Leighton

When you think about the timing of this one you'd almost have to think we already have another Goalie lined up.

Hopefully the new 'keeper will be in goals for Sunday and Langfield is on the bench for the remainder of his AFC career before finally getting that move to sevco he always craved.

No chance. The GWT/GWB will stick with TFWTG for the rest of the season.

The GBS remains captain and the GBC playing the midfield general role. :clangers2

You've not seen much of either goalkeeper have you, that's what I'm going to put this down to.

You didn't get down Pittodrie much, or watch Clangers on the Sky TV you hate so much - so I'm going to let this slide.

Although I'm somewhat sceptical as to how much you've seen either keeper, I will trust your judgement on this goalkeeping matter.