Jason Brown

It's a true story - I was told that by someone within AFC last week.

Was told pretty much the same as you said...

27 points on his licence.....re-sprayed a white lease car silver to try and avoid detection.

A court appearance was delayed to add in more points on his licence.

A Scottish Premier League goalkeeper caught without insurance has been banned from driving.

Aberdeen's Jason Brown - who has appeared for the Welsh national team - was pulled over by police doing routine checks near Pittodrie in August.

He claimed he was unaware his policy had been cancelled.

He pleaded guilty at Aberdeen Justice of the Peace Court and was fined

A Scottish Premier League goalkeeper caught without insurance has been banned from driving.

Aberdeen's Jason Brown - who has appeared for the Welsh national team - was pulled over by police doing routine checks near Pittodrie in August.

He claimed he was unaware his policy had been cancelled.

He pleaded guilty at Aberdeen Justice of the Peace Court and was fined

• 4 weeks later...

Anyone read about his supposed bridge building exercise on the back of todays p and j?

Strikes me he sees an opportunity of a first team game and is now looking to make the right noises for it to happen maybe he knows Clangers is fucked

Good Luck to him...He deserves a break

• Upvote 5

Anyone read about his supposed bridge building exercise on the back of todays p and j?

Strikes me he sees an opportunity of a first team game and is now looking to make the right noises for it to happen maybe he knows Clangers is fucked

Does he suggest he is staying on?

Fair play to the lad.

He maybe was being a dick earlier in the season. Maybe it's a racism thing. However being dropped for :clangers: would piss off most goalkeepers.

He's a bit out of shape there is no doubt about that but he's a better keeper. If he can prove his fitness is improving and the GWT/GWB doesn't sign another keeper then give the lad a go.

Only after 30.gif has had a go first.

He's next in line and deserves his chance first.

TFWTG must never play for AFC again. :crossfingers:

• Downvote 1

Does he suggest he is staying on?

yeah he has stated he is ready to stay and fight for a place he must look at thre present incumbment and think it's more likely he canj oust that fucker than go to another club and have to battle with a decent keeper.

must look at Clown field and think it's like watching a retard fucking a doorknob.

He deserves a break from crisps and chocolate, that's about it.

He is shite. Low shots go past him as he's too fat to dive in time.

Get him out of Pittodrie asap.

Langfield is shite too.

Two new keepers please.

He's always been good with fans...I remember he made a special point of making sure some cripple kid got his gloves after one game last season...He's been dealt a crushing blow by Broon (old) when the GWT announced he was making Langfield No.1 and may have gone off the rails to an extent but he now seems to be over it...Fatty Broon could be our next Peter Kjaer...if the goalkeepers jumper is decided on ability and reliability alone.

• Upvote 1

He's always been good with fans...I remember he made a special point of making sure some cripple kid got his gloves after one game last season...He's been dealt a crushing blow by Broon (old) when the GWT announced he was making Langfield No.1 and may have gone off the rails to an extent but he now seems to be over it...Fatty Broon could be our next Peter Kjaer...if the goalkeepers jumper is decided on ability and reliability alone.

Jason Brown reliable?

I don't think so.

You don't see the games so you are talking out of ignorance.

He let us down a few times last season.

Both the keepers are unreliable. Both need replaced