Jason Brown

Jason Brown reliable?

I don't think so.

You don't see the games so you are talking out of ignorance.

He let us down a few times last season.

Both the keepers are unreliable. Both need replaced

I attend when I'm in the UK...half the year...and have seen both keepers in action...Fatty Broon is technically a far superior goalkeeper than Langfield...any cu*t saying other wise is either blind or...well let's just say it's not the 1950's

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

I attend when I'm in the UK...half the year...and have seen both keepers in action...Fatty Broon is technically a far superior goalkeeper than Langfield...any cu*t saying other wise is either blind or...well let's just say it's not the 1950's

Both are shite.

Both need binned.

As for talking out of ignorance, you have been proven to do so regularly.

The Motherwell game on Boxing Day being one example as I recall.

You commented on goals conceded.....and hadn't even seen them.

Are you denying that?.... :liar:

PS - shove your racism allegations right up your Baku arse

• Upvote 1

Both are shite.

Both need binned.

As for talking out of ignorance, you have been proven to do so regularly.

The Motherwell game on Boxing Day being one example as I recall.

You commented on goals conceded.....and hadn't even seen them.

Are you denying that?.... :liar:

PS - shove your racism allegations right up your Baku arse

I should have been more specific...I attend all home games when I'm in the UK...

Ps Who mentioned racism?

not a very realistic argument, is it? agree with me or your wrong or a racist ... really? been in the wilds of Baku to long maybe? :)

• Upvote 2

He deserves a break from crisps and chocolate, that's about it.

He is shite. Low shots go past him as he's too fat to dive in time.

Get him out of Pittodrie asap.

Langfield is shite too.

Two new keepers please.

With him carrying extra bulk I would have thought the getting up again would be where he really struggled, anyway as someone who has played rugby I can say from personal experience a persons determination is more important than their size when it comes to mobility.

I have to say I'm wondering if there is any particular reason you keep calling him shit, the stats from last year show he was the best non old firm keeper in the SPL, his shots to saves ratio was better than both Randolph and Bell yet people seem to think we should get either of them signed up for next season if we're to progress.

• Upvote 2

With him carrying extra bulk I would have thought the getting up again would be where he really struggled, anyway as someone who has played rugby I can say from personal experience a persons determination is more important than their size when it comes to mobility.

I have to say I'm wondering if there is any particular reason you keep calling him shit, the stats from last year show he was the best non old firm keeper in the SPL, his shots to saves ratio was better than both Randolph and Bell yet people seem to think we should get either of them signed up for next season if we're to progress.

With respect.....rugby and football are not the same. Goalkeeping has agility as a key skill. Fatty doesn't have it

And there were a good few games he let us down in last season.

With respect.....rugby and football are not the same. Goalkeeping has agility as a key skill. Fatty doesn't have it

And there were a good few games he let us down in last season.

You're very dismissive of Fatty...Neither Bell or Randolph are better than Fatty...We should do our best to hold on to him during the window...I'd be looking for at least

Rugby and Football may be a different game but when playing Rugby agility is just as important as size and unless you were in the front row most forwards have agility way above the level needed to be a keeper.

And "fatty" may have let us down a few times last year but he did it no more than your preferred options of Randolph or Bell let their teams down.

Rugby and Football may be a different game but when playing Rugby agility is just as important as size and unless you were in the front row most forwards have agility way above the level needed to be a keeper.

And "fatty" may have let us down a few times last year but he did it no more than your preferred options of Randolph or Bell let their teams down.

Amateur rugby.....professional football.

Poles apart.

As for Brown/Bell/Randolph.....I suppose it's opinion.

Mine is that Brown is 3rd out of the 3.

craig brown is saying in tonights ee jason brown will be staying until the summer "to fight for a place". good news, we might achieve something with him in goals as opposed to the prick. hopefully craig will play the guy.

Hopefully Broon (old) has finally seen sense and put personal pride and prejudice aside...Welcome back Fatty!

he's a far, far, far better option. if brown opts to persist with tfwtg's after the break he can frankly go fuck himself. no way am i paying to watch the dons with him in goals ever again. craig and jason need to bury the hatchet and jason is given a run in the team, either that or both keepers need to be removed and the manager needs to source a replacement.